Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja (52122 Views)

Twitter Ban: FG Summons US, UK Envoys, Others Over Comments / Fulani Herdsmen Grazing Openly In On Ondo With Their Cows Despite Ban (Photos) / Endsars Protests: FG Meets US, UK Envoys, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by IMAliyu(m): 7:17pm On Jun 07, 2021
BigBashiru:

Buhari is a good president the only issue is boko haram and insecurity. If his administration can solve by end of today then it's good.
It's not only that.
It's that Nigeria's economy has gone down hill under the Buhari administration. The national debt has increased, as well as unemployment, Our currency has fallen by over 100% in the last 6 years.

And the feeling of ethnic/regional division, has never been as high as it is now.

And he hasn't solved any of the problems the previous administrations had, electricity, education, corruption.
The one department he's made effort in is transportation, with the railway projects, even that, it seems Nigeria is getting duped by the subpar quality trains we are being provided.
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by chaloskyx: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
YEP HE HAS BALLS IN DEALING WITH TWEETS JUST SO YOU KNOW YOUR COUNTRYS ECONOMY AND SECURITY IS FALLING APART BUT ITS DICTATORIAL LED GOVT POWER WAXES STRONGER TALK ABOUT PRIORITIES
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by BigBashiru: 7:21pm On Jun 07, 2021
IMAliyu:

It's not only that.
It's that Nigeria's economy has gone down hill under the Buhari administration. The national debt has increased, as well as unemployment, Our currency has fallen by over 100% in the last 6 years.

And the feeling of ethnic/regional division, has never been as high as it is now.

And he hasn't solved any of the problems the previous administrations had, electricity, education, corruption.
The one department he's made effort in is transportation, with the railway projects, even that, it seems Nigeria is getting duped by the subpar quality trains we are being provided.

Ok you have valid points...
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by beaversticks(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
So imbeciles kept quiet with all the killings... Only to come out and praise the government over twitter ban... Don't worry.. may all your families be in the next herdsmen draft Amen!!!!!
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by Freelane33(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Lil bow won niiiii
oloyedewaris:
Twitter have to bow
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by plaindealer: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
IMAliyu:

It's not only that.

So, we should let terrorists and Twitter destroy Nigeria just because we have not fix electricity or because of unemployment.?

It's like saying it's ok for armed robbers to rob your house because you don't have a gate or because you don't have a job.

You, people, try too hard never to make sense, you just reason and think upside down.
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by Femeto: 7:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Not one press conference on Open grazing and banditry. These guys are jobless.
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by 2ndBase: 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
[quote author=plaindealer post=102478027]I just love the way the Nigerian government is playing this game.

They must now be lectured and made to understand the reasons why we took the Twitter ban action, give them access to our documented atrocities of terrorists against Nigeria on Twitter and how Twitter enabled the terrorists to kill Nigerians including how they fanned ENDSARS with misinformation and fake news that destroyed Lagos.

My guy you said the truth. The atrocities of twitter includes the killing of 88 persons in Kebbi state, the killing of 20 persons in Igangan, the killing of over 50 in Ebonyi and the killing of 40 persons in Benue today. You can help us to send congratulatory message to them.

Mad people everywhere.
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by Ilamina(f): 7:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
If China can ban Twitter

Why can't nigeria

We are Loving our no nonsense strict northern leader

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by Guestlander: 7:31pm On Jun 07, 2021
plaindealer:

Your poor wisdom blocked your hypocritical senses to the fact that the FG and our brave men and women are currently battling and killing terrorists and bandits all over Nigeria to protect you and your family.

You ipob hypocrites must think our brave warriors are fighting and dying in SAMBISA for fun.

Go and take a seat all the weay in the back with your ipob rubbish..

And how is this connected to the bruised ego of your president who banned Twitter because his comments were deemed offensive?
This is how people like you muddle things up in this country so that the truth is almost impossible to find.
Now I am IPOB, maybe you should check my previous comments.

2 Likes

Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by plaindealer: 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
[s]
Guestlander:

And how is this connected to the bruised ego of your president who banned Twitter because his comments were deemed offensive?
This is how people like you muddle things up in this country so that the truth is almost impossible to find.
Now I am IPOB, maybe you should check my previous comments.
[/s]

ipob rubbish...

grin grin grin

Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by Moneyboyz: 7:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
plaindealer:

You don't call the cow your master and alpha omega because you like to eat beef.

Have some dignity and self-respect for yourself.

Your own country should mean more to you than a common social media platform,

Okay weeddealer, what alternative does Nigeria offer (I mean something that will connect and expose Nigeria to the outside world).
We ain't chickens Mr man. You can't tame us.
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by Moneyboyz: 7:46pm On Jun 07, 2021
plaindealer:

Your poor wisdom blocked your hypocritical senses to the fact that the FG and our brave men and women are currently battling and killing terrorists and bandits all over Nigeria to protect you and your family.

You ipob hypocrites must think our brave warriors are fighting and dying in SAMBISA for fun.

Go and take a seat all the weay in the back with your ipob rubbish..

Your darling daddy is ethnic cleansing Nigeria by sending his cowboys and the monkeys in uniform to main and kill innocent citizen's.
Corruption fighting that we are promised = 0
Instead we got nepotism, and all sort of shit.
Show us how many Fulani your darling daddy has prosecuted for banditry. Instead he's busy giving bokoharam amnesty.
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by Lamasta(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
Na BMC full this thread
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by doublecross(m): 7:48pm On Jun 07, 2021
This thread was definitely created by garba the aboki mugu! All his followers are the once commenting here
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by RMoneyInTheBank: 7:49pm On Jun 07, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Typical ipob nonsense, so this is not diplomacy because something happened in Ibadan?

You Igbos really need to stay away from intelligent conversations because it seems you are too ignorant to engage in intelligent conersations.

i don't like it when terrorists quote me
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by pickatyouu: 7:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
plaindealer:

You don't call the cow your master and alpha omega because you like to eat beef.

Useless statement. This country is a shit hole.
Painting a dilapidated house does not make it new.
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by YeSJacky(m): 8:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good art

Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by kraftysprouts: 8:10pm On Jun 07, 2021
triple996:
Buhari a man with balls grin
He no send anybody see as Twitter come mellow. Don't Bleep with d retired general cheesy. Haters can keep hating buhari don talk him own go and die wink

Their stocks are going up, so I don't understand what mellow you are talking about
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by richestjozy(m): 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
plaindealer:
As we speak, Nigeria to Twitter - STFU.

grin grin

I just hope you're getting well paid for ruining your children's future. Only you created the post and still commenting on the same post with different handles. Bloody BMC!
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by kraftysprouts: 8:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
plaindealer:

Because the said business enterprise sorry Country provided job, security, water and electricity?
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by akin9ja78(m): 8:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
Thats the anthem, spread love nor matter what. MakeNigeriaGreat

uptimumOne23:
God bless the Federal Republic Of Nigeria

In Nigeria we stand

1 Like

Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
plaindealer:

Do you really think I should have said ipob terrorist and unknown gunmen and alubosa thieves first?

These Igbos sef..

grin grin

Keep getting high BP over Biafra, you will soon slump. By the time Fulani rape your household, you will have a rethink. You are free but you prefer the comfort of your shackles and chains.
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by IMAliyu(m): 8:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
plaindealer:

So, we should let terrorists and Twitter destroy Nigeria just because we have not fix electricity or because of unemployment.?

It's like saying it's ok for armed robbers to rob your house because you don't have a gate or because you don't have a job.

You, people, try too hard never to make sense, you just reason and think upside down.
Who is this "you people" you talk about?
We're the points I mentioned true or not?

Have you considered that the anger of people on Twitter is a product of those problems.
If the youth were employed would they be wasting time on Twitter?
If Nigeria was working would anyone give time to the separatist movements?
And don't act like we don't know the Twitter ban was a matter of ego on behalf of the president and not security, because is Twitter the only platform with these people? and why did they wait until the president's tweet was deleted to react?

The failure of this government in matters of security has resulted in one of my relatives being beheaded by BH in their more recent invasion of Garkida, and another relative being kidnapped by bandits.
So don't act all high and mighty, we all have skin in this game.
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by Oksman(m): 8:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
uptimumOne23:
In Nigeria we stand

You guys just use the name of God in vain. How can God bless Nigeria with the rivers of blood crying out to heaven for vengeance? At the last count innocent blood from Igangan, Owerri and Agatu have joined the queue! It's either you are mischievous or you support this barbaric killings going on in the country.
SMH.
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by jcross19: 8:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

ipob and unknown gunmen ZOMBIE.

I see an onion trailer down your street, go and do what you do best..

grin grin

Am getting more convinced that BMC are retards in thinking because their skulls houses cow brains...
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by Codes151(m): 9:13pm On Jun 07, 2021
You see what I am saying. Adamu and his gang are causing confusion. APC, Army, everyone. Should sit up.

Buhari wasn't even there.

We need to put these guys on a leash.

This is why this country shouldn't exist.
Now them northerners won't see anything wrong with this nonsense
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by labi1977(m): 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
So many idiots here supporting FG. he is busy banning Twitter

But he cannot "ban dit"

So lifeless
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by hope4nigeria(m): 9:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
uptimumOne23:

In Nigeria we stand
God can ever bless a country govern by evil. God can only separate good from bad
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by MummyD2020(f): 9:59pm On Jun 07, 2021
uptimumOne23:

In Nigeria we stand

You get mind oh. I give it to you
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by AdahPaul15(m): 10:03pm On Jun 07, 2021
Officialgarri:
See how whites are running down to Nigeria to beg for freedom..

Buhari is indeed the man with balls.

And Like my friend onionbandit will attach to his post....

Things that we are not supposed to have pride for we go dey raise shoulder. The whites are still pitying us and we are happy.

They're not the one loosing we Nigerians are the one loosing. In a day because of the users that are active on the app, Nigeria makes up to 2 - 3 million naira. It's just bn 3 days and they're already loosing billions of naira.

Twit ter is what makes $1 to be below 500N. Just wait three weeks you'll see how Dollar will fly from where it is now...

I'm just pitying marketers on Twitt er the system just fkd y'all. I mean it has been doing it for years but this one na d highest.
Re: Twitter Ban: Photos From Fg’s Meeting With US, Canada, UK Envoys In Abuja by Officialgarri: 10:11pm On Jun 07, 2021
AdahPaul15:

Things that we are not supposed to have pride for we go dey raise shoulder. The whites are still pitying us and we are happy.

They're not the one loosing we Nigerians are the one loosing. In a day because of the users that are active on the app, Nigeria makes up to 2 - 3 million naira. It's just bn 3 days and they're already loosing billions of naira.

Twit ter is what makes $1 to be below 500N. Just wait three weeks you'll see how Dollar will fly from where it is now...

I'm just pitying marketers on Twitt er the system just fkd y'all. I mean it has been doing it for years but this one na d highest.
Imagine the nonsense this boy is typing. Who is feeding you guys with all these rubbish?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Reacts To The Release Of The 21 Chibok Girls / US Government Speaks On Calling Buhari “Lifeless” / Lagos Government Releases Impounded Vehicles To Their Owners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.