Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,235 members, 7,839,238 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:33 PM

Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) (6400 Views)

I Laugh Whenever They Say Yoruba Is United (pics Attached To Mockery Of Pa Tinub / The Achievement Of Pa Obafemi Awolowo Of Western Region. / Femi Fani-Kayode Arrives Anambra With Wife, Visits Bar. Ejiofor (IPOB Lawyer) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by Hyperchi(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
ok, let see what happen next. naija govt are pushing the east too far
Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by NiklauseFred(m): 8:57pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rugaria:

If you know in your heart that it's not "sharing formula" that caused This, but still went ahead to tell this evil lie against a dead man, may you be burnt like this in your car (that's if you have one) before the end of the year! Agreed?

Oboy!! See grudges!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 07, 2021
If there be a ruling Principle of the Universe then Buhari will suffer even in the after life.

I so command as he commands the soldiers.

For each person reading this, Buhari family's suffering will multiply 10 folds.

So mote it be!
Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by Rugaria: 9:15pm On Jun 07, 2021
NiklauseFred:

Oboy!! See grudges!!!! grin
That guy is just obnoxious...
Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by LASTOFMYKIND: 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
This is gory embarassed
Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by escapefromusa(f): 9:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rugaria:

If you know in your heart that it's not "sharing formula" that caused This, but still went ahead to tell this evil lie against a dead man, may you be burnt like this in your car (that's if you have one) before the end of the year! Agreed?

More will die.

What's so bad if 1000 or 100,000 of your Igbo people die for Biafra? As long as the death is for your freedom from Fulani cows.

Aren't you ready to sacrifice yourself and others for Biafra. Any Ibo that is not ready to die for Biafra is a sabo and should be killed because he is a traitor.

2 Likes

Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by wingmanIII: 9:45pm On Jun 07, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
Collateral damage...we warned you...if you bring ant infested firewood..lizard is your visitor...

What collateral damage? Are you not ashamed? Can any decent,modern security outfit behave this way?
Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by gidgiddy: 10:08pm On Jun 07, 2021
Shameful of the Nigerian Army
Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by mrsoludomeka(m): 10:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
This is wickedness,i dont blame them is an order from our fulani president.after they will tag biafrans as terrorist/bandits,but the main people terrorising the southeast are the security agencies.see how they murdered this innocent lawyer out of hatred,this shows that the igbos are been hated for there culture and tradition.am very sure,you people that had a hand in his death will never go unpunished.RIP.

1 Like

Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by IGBOSON1: 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
Rugaria:

That guy is just obnoxious...

I recognise his/her stupidity! This must be one of the numerous monikers they use to express their hatred against Igbos!

Ignore the fool! smiley

2 Likes

Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by Golan007: 11:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ignoring the idiots trying to be smart.

grin
Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by Jamesbally: 5:33am On Jun 08, 2021
The Man don kIll himself

1 Like

Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by rigarmortis: 7:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Jaaqbruce:
Collateral damage...we warned you...if you bring ant infested firewood..lizard is your visitor...

Shut up, just like Igangan, benue, ogun, ebonyin people brought ant infested wood abi, the soldiers that can't go after herdsmen suddenly grow balls when it comes to ordinary citizens and you come here to talk nonsense. Do you know that even serial killers have lawyers? Point to one single wrong that the lawyer has done by being a lawyer
Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:32am On Jun 08, 2021
christistruth01:

IPOB have more enemies than Police or Soldiers or even Govt all the People their Gunmen were Slaughtering up and down now have aggrieved friends and family members who would be looking to retaliate the unprovoked murders of their loved ones by Igbos Gunmen

Only Jesus Christ can truly save your Soul

My brother it is the handiwork of Prophet Mohammed, terrorism is now everywhere. May Allah save his.
Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by ivolt: 9:38am On Jun 08, 2021
Since he was allegedly burnt, then Ipob did this.
He must have been tagged a sabo.

They created a fake news that he was abducted by soldiers when they already planned to kill him.
Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by DONFASZY(m): 11:03am On Jun 08, 2021
Rip

See as dem kill person like mafia gang fight

Military Jesus Christ
Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by ablejesus26(m): 11:09am On Jun 08, 2021
christistruth01:

IPOB have more enemies than Police or Soldiers or even Govt all the People their Gunmen were Slaughtering up and down now have aggrieved friends and family members who would be looking to retaliate the unprovoked murders of their loved ones by Igbos Gunmen

Only Jesus Christ can truly save your Soul

Hmm wisdom.
Re: Burnt Body of PA To IPOB Lawyer's Found In His Car (photos& Video) by topboss: 11:47am On Jun 08, 2021
NOW DAT BUHARI HAVE MURDERED AN INNOCENT MAN THAT WAS JUST LOOKING FOR HIS DAILY BREAD, HAVE BIAFRA ENDED?

IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR ME AS AN IGBO MAN TO ACCEPT ANYTHING SHORT OF BIAFRA.

I CANNOT STAY IN A COUNTRY WITH PEOPLE THAT ENJOY THE DEATH AND PAIN OF MY BROTHERS AND SISTERS SO MUCH.

I REJECT NIGERIA.

I AM A BIAFRAN.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Atiku Is Already Acting As President (photos) / Man With The World's Longest Nose Is Yet To Have Record Broken! / Umaru Yar'adua: My Election Not Free And Fair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.