Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Imo Gov Never Promised My Father N10bn. Mustapha, Ahmed Gulak’s Son - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo Gov Never Promised My Father N10bn. Mustapha, Ahmed Gulak’s Son (513 Views)

Mohammed, Ahmed Gulak Son Reveals His Father's Last Words Before He Was Murdered / Boss Mustapha, Ahmed Lawan And Femi Gbajabiamila Vists Orji Uzor Kalu / Umahi, Boss Mustapha, Ahmed Buhari, Others Attend 1st Aso Annual Lecture & Award (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo Gov Never Promised My Father N10bn. Mustapha, Ahmed Gulak’s Son by xtgozie(m): 8:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Dr Mustapha Gulak is the first son of Ahmed Gulak, the slain All Progressives Congress chieftain and former political adviser to former President Goodluck Jonathan has cleared the air on the alleged N10bn reward owed his father by the Governor of Imo State, Senator Hope Uzodimma.

In an interview with THEPUNCH’s HINDI LIVINUS, he stated that the alleged N10bn reward due to his father from Governor Hope Uzodinma is a conspiracy theory

The medical practitioner said: “The issue of people saying he helped Hope to become governor and all that is nonsense. Primaries were conducted and Hope won the primaries. So, all this talk by people, who come on board to say he helped Uzodimma to become governor, is just talking.

“Primaries happened and Hope won. The story about the deal with Hope, I read it on the pages of newspapers that he promised him N10bn and he wasn’t going to fulfil it. I believe it is a conspiracy. I can swear by my faith that had it been that there was such a deal between my dad and Hope, I will know about it.”

Speaking if the relationship that existed between his father and Imo State Governor cost him (His Father) his life, junior Gulak said:

“Well, I don’t want to attribute my father’s murder to politics despite people saying it was political. His killing was purely an assassination. At the same time, to respect my father’s memory, I wouldn’t want to say his friendship with Governor Hope Uzodimma or his association with the southern part of the country cost him his life. God had destined that my father would not exceed the 30th of May, 2021.”

https://punchng.com/imo-gov-never-promised-my-father-n10bn-saying-my-dad-helped-uzodimma-in-apc-primaries-nonsensical-mustapha-ahmed-gulaks-son/
Re: Imo Gov Never Promised My Father N10bn. Mustapha, Ahmed Gulak’s Son by Psalms27: 8:41pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ok
Re: Imo Gov Never Promised My Father N10bn. Mustapha, Ahmed Gulak’s Son by Henrydonland(m): 8:50pm On Jun 07, 2021
Abegiii undecided undecided undecided
Re: Imo Gov Never Promised My Father N10bn. Mustapha, Ahmed Gulak’s Son by mrsage(m): 8:56pm On Jun 07, 2021
One must be careful and respect the spirit of the dead.

I like the diplomatic approach of the Son. There's no point stirring up unnecessary emotions.

It's important to allow Gulaks Soul rest in peace.
Re: Imo Gov Never Promised My Father N10bn. Mustapha, Ahmed Gulak’s Son by meolaniyi(m): 9:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
Was that why he was killed?
Re: Imo Gov Never Promised My Father N10bn. Mustapha, Ahmed Gulak’s Son by clarocuzioo(m): 6:48am On Jun 08, 2021
okoo

(1) (Reply)

Hardworking Bus Conductor Speaks To President Buhari (Video) / We Want To Be Seeing Day To Day Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Or We Will Deploy Chemica / Sunday Igboho Writes Buhari, Demands N500m As Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.