Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,718 members, 7,809,718 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:53 PM

MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) - Entertainment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) (71947 Views)

Protest In Ibadan As Amotekun Reportedly Kills Commercial Motorcyclist / Ritualist Dungeon Uncovered In University Of Ibadan As Culprit Escapes Angry Mob / How A Lady, Airforce Officer & Others Were Almost Killed During Kaduna Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by lokho(m): 9:36am On Jun 08, 2021
Owo beating ba were.... Lol
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 9:37am On Jun 08, 2021
illicit:
Good for him...

The funniest part is that some of those comedians are not even funny
God bless you my brother. 90% of them are not funny at all

1 Like

Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 08, 2021
HE SHOULD THANK HIS STARS THAT NON OF THOSE THAT CAME OUT GO DIABOLICAL WITH HIM.IF THEY HAD HIT HIM WITH A CHARM THAT HAS NO ANTIDOTE HE WILL BY NOW BE EXPLAINING TO GOD THAT HIS HUSSTLE CUT HIS LIFE SHORT.
HE NEEDS TO CARRY ONE OR TWO PEOPLE AROUND WHERE SUCH SKIT IS BILLED TO BE DONE ALONG.SO,THOSE ONES WILL BE THE BUFFER IF THE CROWD WANT TO GO VIOLENT.

2 Likes

Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by haykes(m): 9:38am On Jun 08, 2021
Good for him how will you be doing rubbish prank ritual he is mad
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by manmustwack: 9:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Just goes to show how insensitive some idiots are in this country.
Making a skit comedy about rituals.
That’s far from amusing to the families of people who have fallen victim to ritualistic devils
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Buffalo2(m): 9:43am On Jun 08, 2021
What rubbish
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Ingredient88(m): 9:46am On Jun 08, 2021
ijebuwoman:
An upcoming comedian know as mc freedom got more than he bargained for when a prank went horribly wrong in Ibadan.

In the skit, he dressed as a native doctor and said he needed to use a young lady who was a virgin for ritual purposes.

All efforts by him and his camera crew to convince those around him that it was a prank fell on deaf ears as the market women and passers-by pounced on him.

He was beaten mercilessly and received deep cuts inflicted by a machete as the crowd descended on him and he almost got lynched in the process.

These so called pranksters need to be careful as the current security situation in Nigeria means no one is in the mood for these type of so called pranks.

The video is indeed graphic and has been blurred out in parts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2icwjakHbJg
laughing, the way they are beating me sweet me like grin grin grin nice one kiss kiss kiss kissnext time you will watch d area wellar tongue tongue tongue
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by NoRetreat(m): 9:47am On Jun 08, 2021
This is what you get when you tried to blow by force. His skits had been awesome and almost real . This will also make him more popular.
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Nobody: 9:48am On Jun 08, 2021
Primitive monkeys. A lot of human beings are yet to evolve.

1 Like

Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Ingredient88(m): 9:48am On Jun 08, 2021
ERockson:
Mumu man
70 years old man grin grin
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by stupidmod3: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Nigerians dont seem to know what's a prank n what's not.

my whatapp status now almost every one is doing skit but 97% of it are all dry.
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by NoRetreat(m): 9:49am On Jun 08, 2021
alizma:
God bless that elderly man that starts the beating. I have been watching his stupid and scary prank, the worst is that he doesn't know when to stop.
Another person I am looking forward to his serious beating is that one that normally wear white caftan.
you are correct. This new skit/prank can cause someone his life.
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by babsthegreat: 9:49am On Jun 08, 2021
Too Dangerous
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Hapinex01: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2021
The prank has taken too much time for it to be fake, oga thank ur stars say no be lagos, Delta or warri oh.

They for burn u alive
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Crenzywilliams(m): 10:03am On Jun 08, 2021
At least em don de popular now abi.

1 Like

Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Mayng01(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
Something almost similar happened to an american prank youtuber in the US, he went to the hood to do prank and he was shot dead.

He so lucky but yoruba people can fear ooh grin grin

Fear of juju
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Mofranky(f): 10:05am On Jun 08, 2021
The prank was too expensive.

For times like this that Nigerians are not smiling

1 Like

Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Djyucee1(m): 10:08am On Jun 08, 2021
grin grin grin grin. Good for him. Which kind rough play be that one
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by olexjay(m): 10:09am On Jun 08, 2021
I pity these people doing madness claiming they're doing prank, keep risking your life in the name of trying to create awareness... Is it around this time that the country isn't smiling you're going about doing expensive prank putting your life on the line
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by grandstar(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
Please, let's us all pray for zfancy. grin grin grin

For this guy, he should have stopped it once the commotion was getting out of hand.

1 Like

Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Georgejeez: 10:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Next time he should do such in Army barracks
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by wizkidblogger(f): 10:16am On Jun 08, 2021
JimloveTM:
What if the beating itself is a prank too

I guess it is. i don't believe this beating. Why did they cut the video and blur part of it?

1 Like

Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by cardoctor(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2021
He is lucky they didn't put a tyre around his neck.

1 Like

Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by ElValiente(m): 10:18am On Jun 08, 2021
tafabaloo:
Infinity guy shld also be careful oooo. Hunger dey waya people . People dey para and kanra for anybody now

Trinity don dey chop beating since lol.
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by dewayway: 10:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Ibadan no get time,once they hold Cutlass,the next thing you hear is n bé o no grin
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by markpenk: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2021
What a fool! He's lucky to be alive.
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by gbengaadeleye12: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2021
Good one
ijebuwoman:
An upcoming comedian know as mc freedom got more than he bargained for when a prank went horribly wrong in Ibadan.

In the skit, he dressed as a native doctor and said he needed to use a young lady who was a virgin for ritual purposes.

All efforts by him and his camera crew to convince those around him that it was a prank fell on deaf ears as the market women and passers-by pounced on him.

He was beaten mercilessly and received deep cuts inflicted by a machete as the crowd descended on him and he almost got lynched in the process.

These so called pranksters need to be careful as the current security situation in Nigeria means no one is in the mood for these type of so called pranks.

Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Nweike190(m): 10:44am On Jun 08, 2021
grin

Fahdiga1:
He should thank his stars. Not everything should be used as a prank. This is a joke taken too far. If I was there I would have landed him my deadly left handed blow and I'm not sure he would have survived it
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Winsome4545(m): 10:45am On Jun 08, 2021
ijebuwoman:

Good for him
Re: MC Freedom Beaten In Ibadan As Prank Goes Wrong (Video) by Nweike190(m): 10:48am On Jun 08, 2021
cheesy

Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed So they even use skull mining for skits, these people can never change. Spits

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

‘why I Fought Patience Ozokwor’ – Mercy Johnson / Men Seen Wearing Baby Pampers In Lagos (Video) / A University Graduate Who Strips & Clowns For Money At A Lagos Bar (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.