Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:32 PM

D - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / D (1089 Views)

I Was Deceived By BVAS — Ikpeazu / Don’t Be Deceived By Peter Obi’s Popularity On Social Media – Pastor Giwa / Nnamdi Kanu Mobbed In Germany By IPOB Members After Meeting. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D by kendrick9(m): 9:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
L
Re: D by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 9:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Ok
Re: D by banom(m): 10:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
kendrick9:
Igbo youths need to wise up.
There's a guy I knew, I first knew through a him friend of mine, he lived not far away from where i stayed last year.

Since late last year when i came back, i asked around to know wassup where he currently is, was told he had left
Cut the story shot, just got a shocking news that he's dead, was one of them ESN members who was gunned down.
From the story I'm getting, heard he left his former place of work due to poor working condition, was contacted by a guy who told him he's got a job in an hotel..
Well as things may be, he got recruited by IPOB and was amongst one of the gang members who carried out one of those operations in Rivers State.
Really sad story, cause i knew this guy, very jovial and was cool with everyone.

My point of this is to warn anyone, do not be deceived to join a violent organisation no matter the Promises made.
Nnamdi Kanu is out there with his family in UK while he's sending misguided youths to their deaths..
Igbo Elders and the Government need to open a workshop or some sort so as to sensitize the youths on this misadventure cause many have been brainwashed by Kanu.
Unemployment is also a big reason why some may be tempted to take up arms.
Again Seeking for secession is a fundamental human right but going about it in a violent way is a No No...

Honestly, did you really convince yourself that you are deceiving Igbos with this your useless propaganda post ?...oga your own propaganda still dey learn. Up it.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D by survivor10(m): 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
banom:

Honestly, did you really convince yourself that you are deceiving Igbos with this your useless propaganda post ?...oga your own propaganda still dey learn. Up it.

I tell you. Some people are obsessed with igbos. This is ridiculous.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D by youngeagle(m): 10:29pm On Jun 07, 2021
I wont be deceived by you

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D by ablejesus26(m): 10:37pm On Jun 07, 2021
banom:

That is the biggest problems with you guys.
Sometimes one has to believe that you brainwashed ipob are the same as Fulani killers.una no dey behave like Igbo at all.
How can you deem yourself free to write negative stuffs and curse others,but anything that's close to criticism of your leader and his personal business venture ipob,you will become violent and start throwing curses.
So mnk and ipob can criticize others,but mkn and his ipob can not be criticized right?
You want people to believe the OP is not Igbo bcus his opinion doesn't clicks with yours??
I doubt you are Igbo.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: D by Akwamkpuruamu: 10:38pm On Jun 07, 2021
40 was killed in Benue today. Hope its ESN guys that did that

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: D by dochenaj: 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
banom:
He is actually right. Violent secession would not work, with how much invested the Igbos are in other parts of the country, we need a peaceful secession where Biafrans in other regions can gradually set their house in other and return to their country without having to lose their investment.

But if you insist violence is better, please sign up with ESN and show us proofs of joining and don't be a keyboard warrior cheering others on to their deaths and destruction.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by banom(m): 10:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Akwamkpuruamu:
40 was killed in Benue today. Hope its ESN guys that did that

My bro ask them oooo

1 Like

Re: D by banom(m): 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
dochenaj:
He is actually right. Violent secession would not work, with how much invested the Igbos are in other parts of the country, we need a peaceful secession where Biafrans in other regions can gradually set their house in other and return to their country without having to lose their investment.

But if you insist violence is better, please sign up with ESN and show us proofs of joining and don't be a keyboard warrior cheering others on to their deaths and destruction.

Stop fooling yourself. You are the same person as the OP..only operating with different monikers .....bro we Igbos are ten times wiser than all of you other Nigerians...you are still a learner... Haven't you noticed no matter all your propaganda against Nnamdi Kanu our love for him keeps growing day by day. So stop wasting your time and fooling yourself.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by dochenaj: 10:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
banom:
Stop fooling yourself. You are the same person as the OP..only operating with different monikers .....bro we Igbos are ten times wiser than all of you other Nigerians...you are still a learner... Haven't you noticed no matter all your propaganda against Nnamdi Kanu our love for him keeps growing day by day. So stop wasting your time and fooling yourself.
Guy go and join ESN and bring me proofs, and stop making noise on Nairaland.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by kendrick9(m): 11:07pm On Jun 07, 2021
banom:

Nah bro.
This is real stuff...
As you can see,I'm a long time member on forum..
Well you can believe or not, that's your business

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by kendrick9(m): 11:09pm On Jun 07, 2021
ablejesus26:

That is the biggest problems with you guys.
Sometimes one has to believe that you brainwashed ipob are the same as Fulani killers.una no dey behave like Igbo at all.
How can you deem yourself free to write negative stuffs and curse others,but anything that's close to criticism of your leader and his personal business venture ipob,you will become violent and start throwing curses.
So mnk and ipob can criticize others,but mkn and his ipob.
You want people to believe the OP is not Igbo bcus his opinion doesn't clicks with yours??
I doubt you are Igbo.
That's their modus operandi...
Always denying...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: D by koondog: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
kendrick9:
[s]Igbo youths need to wise up.
There's a guy I knew, I first knew through a him friend of mine, he lived not far away from where i stayed last year.

Since late last year when i came back, i asked around to know wassup where he currently is, was told he had left
Cut the story shot, just got a shocking news that he's dead, was one of them ESN members who was gunned down.
From the story I'm getting, heard he left his former place of work due to poor working condition, was contacted by a guy who told him he's got a job in an hotel..
Well as things may be, he got recruited by IPOB and was amongst one of the gang members who carried out one of those operations in Rivers State.
Really sad story, cause i knew this guy, very jovial and was cool with everyone.

My point of this is to warn anyone, do not be deceived to join a violent organisation no matter the Promises made.
Nnamdi Kanu is out there with his family in UK while he's sending misguided youths to their deaths..
Igbo Elders and the Government need to open a workshop or some sort so as to sensitize the youths on this misadventure cause many have been brainwashed by Kanu.
Again Seeking for secession is a fundamental human right but going about it in a violent way is a No No...[/s]

2 Likes

Re: D by Idiko1: 11:20pm On Jun 07, 2021
kendrick9:

Again Seeking for secession is a fundamental human right but going about it in a violent way is a No No...

You simply cannot dance out of this idiocy. What was take about Operation Python Dance? The IPOB had embraced peaceful approach to your so-called fundamental human right and were proscribed and killed. You never had enough brain to criticize the moronic Buhari and his government. I must inform you freedom does not come cheap.
Re: D by 2elliot: 11:36pm On Jun 07, 2021
kendrick9:

Do you know how to sing this song, Ekweme? If you can, wake up in the middle of the night. I believe your problems will be solved.
Re: D by kendrick9(m): 11:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Idiko1:

You simply cannot dance out of this idiocy. What was take about Operation Python Dance? The IPOB had embraced peaceful approach to your so-called fundamental human right and were proscribed and killed. You never had enough brain to criticize the moronic Buhari and his government. I must inform you freedom does not come cheap.
Youths are dying for an utopian dream.
I'm still in shock by the news i heard i about this guy.
Someone i used to drink with sometimes..
infact on the 1st Jan 2020, i spent new year's day at his crib alongside a friend...
Nnamdi Kanu is misleading youths to their early graves..
For your info, I've been speaking about Buhari way before you registered on this forum,
So keep shut.
Nonsense.
Where was you when we led the campaign for Gej on this forum in 2015?

1 Like

Re: D by Waterysperm: 11:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
All these Futa Jalon terrorists won't cease to amaze me. Continue inugo.
Re: D by adonis89(m): 12:49am On Jun 08, 2021
dochenaj:

And u think you can get a peaceful secession?
Re: D by buckeyemedia: 12:50am On Jun 08, 2021
Waterysperm:
All these Futa Jalon terrorists won't cease to amaze me. Continue inugo.
I heard Bakassi is now in Cameroon, How true?
Re: D by buckeyemedia: 12:55am On Jun 08, 2021
adonis89:
Na scissors una go get for been mumuristic Utopians.
Re: D by dochenaj: 1:11am On Jun 11, 2021
adonis89:
Why not?
Re: D by 2020Experience(m): 2:32am On Jun 11, 2021
#ShutUp
Re: D by amuwo1980: 2:37am On Jun 11, 2021
kendrick9:
There's a guy I knew, he lived not far away from where i stayed last year.

Igbo Elders and the Government nee
Crap , it won’t wash punk
Re: D by koondog: 3:24am On Jun 11, 2021
kendrick9:
[s]Igbo youths need to wise up.
There's a guy I knew, he lived not far away from where i stayed last year.

Igbo Elders and the Government nee[/s]

Afonjas, leave Igbo people alone. Afonja umu ekwensu, I say leave Igbo people alone. Jesus christ!
Re: D by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:46am On Jun 11, 2021
kendrick9:
I have come to a realisation, zombies no fit finish for Nairaland, as you are curing some so same or other will spring out with the same or new moniker

grin grin grin grin grin you no finish your advice!

Let me help you!!! cheesy

Youths, you can join the violent Nigerian Army, Bandits, Fulani herdsmen, ISWAP, Bokoharam

As a matter of fact, the president recognize these organization, more than you, the citizens

Even though, Buratai the serial failure is now living large at your expense with ambassadorial normination, it doesn't matter grin grin

Those killed daily all over Nigeria, especially in the North are all ESN!
These misguided youths that are ALL dead are all ESN grin grin grin

All hail the zombies grin cheesy

Re: D by kendrick9(m): 5:59pm On Jun 11, 2021
amuwo1980:
Crap , it won’t wash punk
Can you call me punk in real-life?
Re: D by kendrick9(m): 6:02pm On Jun 11, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

I have come to a realisation, zombies no fit finish for Nairaland, as you are curing some so same or other will spring out with the same or new moniker

grin grin grin grin grin you no finish your advice!

Let me help you!!! cheesy

Youths, you can join the violent Nigerian Army, Bandits, Fulani herdsmen, ISWAP, Bokoharam

As a matter of fact, the president recognize these organization, more than you, the citizens

Even though, Buratai the serial failure is now living large at your expense with ambassadorial normination, it doesn't matter grin grin

Those killed daily all over Nigeria, especially in the North are all ESN!
These misguided youths that are ALL dead are all ESN grin grin grin

All hail the zombies grin cheesy
You no get single sense.
How would you?
when your brains are embedded in Kanu's anus.
An organisation filled with touts and rogues can never amount to anything useful
Re: D by amuwo1980: 6:17pm On Jun 11, 2021
kendrick9:

Can you call me punk in real-life?
No because we can’t even be friends , you are damn too small , kid let’s met up outside nairaland if u want , you will never come withing 10 meters of me unless to serve me food

(1) (Reply)

Why The Deportation Of Nnamdi Kanu Cannot Hold Much Weight. / Nnamdi Kanu’s Re-Arrest: Kenyan Government Speaks On Complicity (Video) / Group Hails Attack On Reno Omokri, Says More Awaits Him If He Continues To Disgr

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.