Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,863 members, 7,813,946 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

The Senate Is The Problem Of Nigeria, Not Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Senate Is The Problem Of Nigeria, Not Buhari (322 Views)

Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary / Pastor Canon Iyke Egbuonu Says "The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari" / The Man In Aso Rock Is Not Buhari - Fani-kayode Insists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Senate Is The Problem Of Nigeria, Not Buhari by gbigbega: 9:47pm On Jun 07, 2021
I am still appalled why many Nigerians are still blaming Buhari. Buhari has made up his mind to be who he is and he is hell bent on achieving is goal irrespective of what chaos or anarchy it brings to the people. It is obvious he is not going to change. However, there is a Senate of the Federal Republic of Nigeria who has the constitutional authority to check him or impeach him but they are doing nothing, allowing him to keep continue promoting this chaos we have found ourselves.

The problem we have is not Buhari, it is the Senate and the sooner we turn our anger to the senate to remove Buhari the better it is for us. We cannot have a senate with the constitutional power to stop this anarchy and they seat there doing nothing and crying fowl. If they will not remove him, then lets call for the removal of the Senate president. Who apparently, has the same agenda as the president. If not, why will he seat there and do nothing. We need to face our true enemy.

Your enemy is not the thief that comes to burgle your house, it is the security man who connived with them and did nothing or aided their coming in.

2 Likes

Re: The Senate Is The Problem Of Nigeria, Not Buhari by Nbote(m): 9:51pm On Jun 07, 2021
Which Senate? Why did U think they were hellbent on removing Saraki?
Re: The Senate Is The Problem Of Nigeria, Not Buhari by dochenaj: 10:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
grin grin

In Nigeria we play "my brother" politics even when "my brother" doesn't benefit you.

Why? Because the political class has brainwashed us with the mentality of "Us vs Them".

The North is worse off throughout Buhari's presidency but if there was a third term, the average northerner would vote Buhari over a credible Southerner yet again.

When I see ordinary and average people with no access to people in the political class agitating for the zoning of president to their region I just laugh, because even if that is the case your life will not be any better.

For me, if the Late President Umaru Musa Yaradua contested against any politician from my state, I'll vote Yaradua.

With no iota of doubt there is no way, a northern senator will move to impeach Buhari, if any tried it, his constituents will recall him in a twinkling of an eye.

1 Like

Re: The Senate Is The Problem Of Nigeria, Not Buhari by Whois(m): 10:43pm On Jun 07, 2021
@op

I second you

Re: The Senate Is The Problem Of Nigeria, Not Buhari by gbigbega: 9:03am On Jun 08, 2021
Nbote:
Which Senate? Why did U think they were hellbent on removing Saraki?

What I am saying is that we should stop trying to ask Buhari to change and focus our fire on the Senate. There are many of them APC, and PDP who wants a change but the problem is who will bell the cat. If we the people push their hand, they will have no choice than to remove the president or remove the rubber stamp Senate president.

1 Like

Re: The Senate Is The Problem Of Nigeria, Not Buhari by Frenzy01(m): 2:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
All our senators wants is just food. grin

Abeg.. Make una Patronize my small business pls �. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information

(1) (Reply)

Aisha Yesufu Gets A Savage Reply / Next Election / Instagram Deletes Adamu Garba's Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.