Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

President Buhari Meets With New Chief Of Army Staff; Receives Security Briefing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Buhari Meets With New Chief Of Army Staff; Receives Security Briefing (19663 Views)

President Buhari Receives Security Briefing From Service Chiefs / Buhari Receives Security Briefing From Service Chiefs / Wike Berates Army GOC During Security Briefing In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Buhari Meets With New Chief Of Army Staff; Receives Security Briefing by Wasky101: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Nwaelohim:

Who were they supposed to fight civil war with? France ? Abi USA? You don't know the meaning of civil war?..... If you take aims against the government, government will take you down... simple
I swear most of this boys are so clueless and ignorant
Re: President Buhari Meets With New Chief Of Army Staff; Receives Security Briefing by Gireiboy(m): 9:15am On Jun 08, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
I can't wait for Buhari to do and leave that office the only scary thing is the precedent he has left behind.
He has opened the door of nepotism WIDE

The next president will come from somewhere and if he likes will fill up Every single position with his people and nobody will have right to complain because Buhari did it.

All this mannabbq and all the Fulani Muslims who saw nothing wrong with Buhari retiring 10 Maj generals to make his first COAS, retiring 30 Something to appoint his second COAS and retiring 20 Something so he can appoint his 3rd COAS will have no moral ground to complain.

When the next person comes and decides to retire 5000 army men to make a Lance corporal Chief of army staff because it's only that Lance corporal that is from his tribe and Religion nobody will have the moral right to complain especially the Fulani Muslims who started it.

When ministers and directors of Federal agencies are retired or resign and replaced with only people from the siting presidents village or tribe and you become a victim I hope you remember Buhari started it and you said nothing infact you supported him.

Buhari will spoil Nigeria and run to his grave, it is you and I, youths of Nairaland that will pay the price of mistakes Buhari has made or is making, his family will still earn pension after his death and remain relevant remember they all married into high society for that specific reason to secure their future.

So when you people support nepotism remember what goes around, comes around. Nothing lasts forever. Not his tenure as president and definitely not his health.

I pray the youths can end this nepotism, I pray we have the strength to forgive because it's not easy at all.
I hope we do not judge our fellow youths with the mistakes of their grand fathers and great grand fathers.
Well, that is the business of the people concerned. One think i know is, we northerners can never be sidelined in these country insha Allah, why? because that will tantamount to a political suicide.
Re: President Buhari Meets With New Chief Of Army Staff; Receives Security Briefing by Wasky101: 9:19am On Jun 08, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:
I can't wait for Buhari to do and leave that office the only scary thing is the precedent he has left behind.

rs.
This is a list of service chiefs and chief of army staff from 2011- 2015 .
Nigeria did not burn, democracy was not under threat, nepotism wasn't a word then.
The level of hypocrisy and uninformed statements will burn nigeria faster

Re: President Buhari Meets With New Chief Of Army Staff; Receives Security Briefing by Wasky101: 9:28am On Jun 08, 2021
gambia:
Useless meeting that has no meaningful impact on the current security situation. Nonsense and Buhari with zombies. Tueh
Dont worry you will soon start feeling the impact of the meeting, hope say you no dey misbehave, if you dey misbehave change ooo.
Wike don say them no go release dead body of ipob members to there family ooo

Re: President Buhari Meets With New Chief Of Army Staff; Receives Security Briefing by juman(m): 9:29am On Jun 08, 2021
Buhari is the worst thing ever happened to nigeria.

Very useless president.
Re: President Buhari Meets With New Chief Of Army Staff; Receives Security Briefing by Obarofrederick(m): 10:22am On Jun 08, 2021
Halogenabdul:
Something Good is about to happen in Nigeria especially on the issue of security.
Let's be patient.
May Allah safe gaurd us.
Are you sure you live in this Country?
Re: President Buhari Meets With New Chief Of Army Staff; Receives Security Briefing by Obarofrederick(m): 10:29am On Jun 08, 2021
Somebody should teach Buhari the proper way of wearing Face Mask
Re: President Buhari Meets With New Chief Of Army Staff; Receives Security Briefing by 9jaRealist: 2:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
DuBLINGreenb:

The next president will come from somewhere and if he likes will fill up Every single position with his people and nobody will have right to complain because Buhari did it.

All this mannabbq and all the Fulani Muslims who saw nothing wrong with Buhari retiring 10 Maj generals to make his first COAS, retiring 30 Something to appoint his second COAS and retiring 20 Something so he can appoint his 3rd COAS will have no moral ground to complain.

When the next person comes and decides to retire 5000 army men to make a Lance corporal Chief of army staff because it's only that Lance corporal that is from his tribe and Religion nobody will have the moral right to complain especially the Fulani Muslims who started it.

When ministers and directors of Federal agencies are retired or resign and replaced with only people from the siting presidents village or tribe and you become a victim I hope you remember Buhari started it and you said nothing infact you supported him.

Buhari will spoil Nigeria and run to his grave, it is you and I, youths of Nairaland that will pay the price of mistakes Buhari has made or is making, his family will still earn pension after his death and remain relevant remember they all married into high society for that specific reason to secure their future.

So when you people support nepotism remember what goes around, comes around. Nothing lasts forever. Not his tenure as president and definitely not his health.

I pray the youths can end this nepotism, I pray we have the strength to forgive because it's not easy at all.
I hope we do not judge our fellow youths with the mistakes of their grand fathers and great grand fathers.

Abegi, which youth? Are you new on Nairaland?
By the evidence here, the youth will be even WORSE!
>

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disorder In Senate Over PMB Request To Approve N23.7trn Extra-budgetary Money / Fuel Scarcity: People Resort To Trekking In Warri, Delta State / PDP Governments Spent N2.7 Trillion To Put Nigeria In Darkness — Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.