Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,847 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time - Jobs/Vacancies (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time (49282 Views)

Africa Graduate Programme (nigeria) - Control Risks 2021 / Graduate Upstream Trainee Programme 2021 At Sahara Group / Union Bank 2018 Management Trainee Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Gudbadguy: 8:48pm On Sep 18, 2021
Congrats
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by JaRidwan: 8:57pm On Sep 18, 2021
Congratulations to those who have already received their mails...
And those who haven’t seen theirs better things will come your way, just keep trying and keep praying.
Never lose hope

1 Like

Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Oluwa6ixgod: 9:46pm On Sep 18, 2021
Any one else got the mail or text?

1 Like

Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Bibe45: 6:26am On Sep 19, 2021
GlowrieN:
Guys, I just got the mail

Further to your success at the 2021 Lafarge Graduate Trainee Programme Aptitude Test, we wish to invite you for an assessment centre exercise.

The Assessment Exercise has six (6) stages: Essay, Microsoft Office Proficiency Test, E-basket Exercise, Group discussion, Presentations and Interviews.

Please note that all six stages will be administered electronically.

You are required to have completed the Microsoft Office Proficiency Test and E-basket Exercise on or before Saturday, 25th September 2021.

Find below your test details for each of the first 3 stages:

1. Essay Assessment: Kindly login to candidate.fot.com.ng/test with the username and password below:

Test Date: 25th September 2021

Test Start Time: 10:00 AM

Test End Time: 12:00 NOON

2. E-Basket exercise: Please click on the link below to complete the E-basket exercis

3. Microsoft Office Proficiency Test: Please click on the link below to complete the Microsoft Office Proficiency Test:

You will need the following to take the assessments above:

1. A good internet connection
2. Pen/Pencils
3. A computer with functional Webcam
4. A valid ID card e.g. Work ID, International Passport, ID-Card, National ID, or Driver’s License.
5. Computer should have a chrome browser (latest version is recommended).

ADDITIONAL INSTRUCTIONS FOR ESSAY ASSESSMENT:

Click here to download a special browser (Safe Exam Browser) which is mandatory for the essay assessment. This should be done on a computer running Windows 10 or above. After downloading the browser, run the installer and complete the installation wizard.
Kindly log on to candidate.fot.com.ng/Test on an updated Chrome or Firefox Browser using your username or password to access your test. Your Username is not case sensitive however; your password is case sensitive. Once successfully logged in, click on the “Take Test” button to commence your test.
Upon login, read through the instructions and then click on the link specified on the testing platform to launch your assessment and insert your password a second time. Please note that once launched, access to all other applications on your computer system will be restricted so ensure you have your password ready.
All applications should be closed while working on the test. Any application opened during the test will be auto-recorded.
The last three stages of the assessment centre i.e Group discussion, Presentation and Interviews will be conducted via Zoom at the date and time indicated below:

Date: 23rd September 2021

Time: 8:30 AM West Central Africa

NOTE:

You will be required to participate in multiple exercises on the assessment centre date which may take about 4-5 hours (Please be prepared).
Kindly dress formal and ensure that you are in a quiet environment with good lighting as your camera should be on throughout the exercise.
Further information on your presentation topic will be sent to you before your scheduled time, your presentation slides must be in Microsoft power point format sent to invitation@dragnet-solutions.com on or before 6am on the date of your assessment centre.
Please note that you will receive a notification from the Interviewer app with a link. Kindly click on the link, create a password and login to accept or reject the assessment centre invitation before 8:00am on Wednesday, 22nd September 2021. To do this follow the steps below:
Click on “Campaigns” in the menu section on the left-hand side of your screen
Next, click on the 3 dots under “Action” in the “2021 Lafarge Graduate Trainee Programme Assessment Centre” (Note: If you do not see “Action”, please click on the blue circle with a cross beside “ID” to enable it)
You should see the option to accept or reject invite
For further enquiries, please call the numbers stated below between 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday – Friday).

0708 860 9791

0701 196 2033

Or send a mail to info@dragnet-solutions.com

Dragnet Solutions Limited

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dragnet-Nigeria/354858887952199

Do not reply to this email, as the sending address cannot accept responses.

Mehn this one thick oh, it's still electronic, the truth is people will still get the invite but it would be batches i guess, cos using almost 5hours on top one person no be small play oh. All the best to us who haven't received the interview invite.
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by GlowrieN: 6:36am On Sep 19, 2021
Please who has an idea of salary and remuneration?

1 Like

Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by joyakhilome(m): 8:19am On Sep 19, 2021
I didn't get any mail.. All is well.. We Move cool

1 Like

Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Bibe45: 8:36am On Sep 19, 2021
GlowrieN:
Please who has an idea of salary and remuneration?

saw 60+ for entry Graduate trainee
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Vanessa116(f): 10:37am On Sep 19, 2021
joyakhilome:
I didn't get any mail.. All is well.. We Move cool
we move oo, my sister! God will provide a better job.

1 Like

Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by mrozey(m): 2:11pm On Sep 19, 2021
Wow, congrats bro in advance..
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by KingXpaper: 4:49pm On Sep 19, 2021
How una dey pass this dragnet exams now... Make una show person the way na please

1 Like

Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by joyakhilome(m): 7:56pm On Sep 19, 2021
Omo na to unfollow this post and find Cormat Oh and start hoping on God oh.. Who else applied for Cormat??
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Bibe45: 8:30pm On Sep 19, 2021
joyakhilome:
Omo na to unfollow this post and find Cormat Oh and start hoping on God oh.. Who else applied for Cormat??

You lost hope already? Smiles. Everyone can't get the interview invite once since its electronic
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Oluwa6ixgod: 9:14pm On Sep 19, 2021
Bibe45:

You actually gave me hope with this tho

You lost hope already? Smiles. Everyone can't get the interview invite once since its electronic

1 Like

Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by SunshineQueen: 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Congratulations dear. I pray for my own success story.
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by SunshineQueen: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2021
Please was the number 07001238**9?
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Gudbadguy: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
GlowrieN:

Further to your success at the 2021 Lafarge Graduate Trainee Programme Aptitude Test, we wish to invite you for an assessment centre exercise.

The Assessment Exercise has six (6) stages: Essay, Microsoft Office Proficiency Test, E-basket Exercise, Group discussion, Presentations and Interviews.

You are required to have completed the Microsoft Office Proficiency Test and E-basket Exercise on or before Saturday, 25th September 2021.

1. Essay Assessment: Kindly login to candidate.fot.com.ng/test with the username and password below:

2. E-Basket exercise: Please click on the link below to complete the E-basket exercis

3. Microsoft Office Proficiency Test: Please click on the link below to complete the Microsoft Office Proficiency Test:

2. Pen/Pencils
4. A valid ID card e.g. Work ID, International Passport, ID-Card, National ID, or Driver’s License.

Click here to download a special browser (Safe Exam Browser) which is mandatory for the essay assessment. This should be done on a computer running Windows 10 or above. After downloading the browser, run the installer and complete the installation wizard.
Kindly log on to candidate.fot.com.ng/Test on an updated Chrome or Firefox Browser using your username or password to access your test. Your Username is not case sensitive however; your password is case sensitive. Once successfully logged in, click on the “Take Test” button to commence your test.
Upon login, read through the instructions and then click on the link specified on the testing platform to launch your assessment and insert your password a second time. Please note that once launched, access to all other applications on your computer system will be restricted so ensure you have your password ready.
All applications should be closed while working on the test. Any application opened during the test will be auto-recorded.
The last three stages of the assessment centre i.e Group discussion, Presentation and Interviews will be conducted via Zoom at the date and time indicated below:

NOTE:

You will be required to participate in multiple exercises on the assessment centre date which may take about 4-5 hours (Please be prepared).
Kindly dress formal and ensure that you are in a quiet environment with good lighting as your camera should be on throughout the exercise.
Further information on your presentation topic will be sent to you before your scheduled time, your presentation slides must be in Microsoft power point format sent to invitation@dragnet-solutions.com on or before 6am on the date of your assessment centre.
Please note that you will receive a notification from the Interviewer app with a link. Kindly click on the link, create a password and login to accept or reject the assessment centre invitation before 8:00am on Wednesday, 22nd September 2021. To do this follow the steps below:
Next, click on the 3 dots under “Action” in the “2021 Lafarge Graduate Trainee Programme Assessment Centre” (Note: If you do not see “Action”, please click on the blue circle with a cross beside “ID” to enable it)
For further enquiries, please call the numbers stated below between 8:00am - 5:00pm (Monday – Friday).

0708 860 9791

0701 196 2033

How was the interview?
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Rozfleur: 2:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Gudbadguy:

How was the interview?

I just finished mine. It wasn’t bad, just research normal interview questions. Tell me about yourself, your qualifications, skills and experience. How does safety work. If you answer the first one correctly, I guess the rest won’t be all that difficult. And remember prepare a question for them too.

For group discussion; participate, state your points and reasons behind it. Try to lead if you can and be a team player too. Then the presentation choke but if you can present it, then answering questions won’t be an issue.

1 Like

Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Magdalene035: 8:38pm On Sep 24, 2021
I got the regret mail this evening. It's well. Congrats to those who are successful. Others better things ahead. I pray��. We move
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Muhideen05(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
Magdalene035:
I got the regret mail this evening. It's well. Congrats to those who are successful. Others better things ahead. I pray��. We move

So you were not interviewed?

Better opportunities are awaiting surely
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by joyakhilome(m): 6:35am On Sep 25, 2021
I got it also.. We thank God for everything now we move. cool grin
Magdalene035:
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Dixspencer: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2021
I got larfarge's regret mail. After I have raised high hopes. So the job search continues. Job search is too stressful oo

1 Like

Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Analyst7: 10:58am On Sep 25, 2021
joyakhilome:
I got it also.. We thank God for everything now we move. cool grin
Same boat, but lafarge is very stupid for that shit
If u rejected ppl let them know in time instead of wasting plenty time bfr sending the mail later

1 Like

Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by JaRidwan: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
I also get d reject mail...
I guess only few people were invited!!!
Better opportunities ahead
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by abbyes: 10:27am On Oct 01, 2021
Is there anyone here that didn't get to receive any email after the exam, neither for interview nor regret mail
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by ennyj01(m): 8:32pm On Oct 01, 2021
abbyes:
Is there anyone here that didn't get to receive any email after the exam, neither for interview nor regret mail

MOVE ON
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by lambert670(m): 12:41am On Oct 11, 2021
[color=#000099][/color] please, send past questions to my gmail albertlambert43@gmail.com please help, I have never past dragnet exams ones in my life. I have written up to 15 of their exams and never past one. Please how did you do it?
GlowrieN:

2. Pen/Pencils

NOTE:

0708 860 9791

0701 196 2033

Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Rozfleur: 9:56am On Oct 13, 2021
Has anyone heard back from dragnet since the interview?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Rozfleur: 10:08am On Oct 13, 2021
Rozfleur:

Sorry I meant Lafarge. Has anyone heard back
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by gabdol: 10:12am On Oct 13, 2021
Rozfleur:

I was called by Dragnet yesterday that a mail will be sent to me within this week for a scheduled interview with the Lafarge team.

Has anyone been called

1 Like

Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Rozfleur: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2021
gabdol:

I was called by Dragnet yesterday that a mail will be sent to me within this week for a scheduled interview with the Lafarge team.

Has anyone been called

I didn’t get the call. Congrats, I hope you get the job. But interview again, I thought the interview was done then.

The process is long sha
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Bibe45: 4:59pm On Oct 17, 2021
Rozfleur:

I didn’t get the call. Congrats, I hope you get the job. But interview again, I thought the interview was done then.

The process is long sha

Ion get it 2021 is almost gone now, why is the process like this
Re: Lafarge Africa Graduate Trainee Programme 2021 – Full Time by Khalifa001: 10:52pm On Oct 18, 2021
Did anyone else get the call?

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

FG Begins Online Registration Of Unemployed Nigerians / UBA Entry-level Customer Service Officers Recruitment 2017 / Urgent Job Vacancies In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.