Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Skills You Can Learn To Improve Your Income, You Must Be A Computer Literate - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Skills You Can Learn To Improve Your Income, You Must Be A Computer Literate (228 Views)

We Are Hiring. A Store Manager And Sales Girl With Computer Literate / Job Vacancy For A Female Receptionist. Intelligent And Computer Literate / Job Vacancy For A Female Secretary. Intelligent And Computer Literate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Skills You Can Learn To Improve Your Income, You Must Be A Computer Literate by DisuIbrahim(m): 1:48am On Jun 08, 2021
As it is now, we all know the situation surrounding jobs like low salaries, several months unpaid salaries, unavailability of job securities and many more. Many of us must have actually thought of this "what can i do to make extra income" don't ask me how I know, I'm also a nigerian smiley
Well there are couple of online jobs out there that people are making money from, the beauty of it is that you can't do them anywhere and anytime you choose to. Many of you will say "all this online job sef na scam" but never bother to research about it to know more instead you zero your mind towards them, if you still have such mentality change please.
Like I said there are couple of online jobs that paying well all it just requires is your mindset and seriousness, if you don't have this two (2) driving force I list forget it no online nor online job will ever work.

List of online jobs that pays

1. Email marketing
Email marketing is the use of email to promote products or services while developing relationships with potential customers or clients. (Company's pay a lot as long as you are good at this)

2. Web designing
A web designer is responsible for creating the design and layout of a website or web pages

3. Copywriting
A copywriter is a professional writer responsible for writing the text, or copy, used in marketing and promotional materials. (All those words you see on advert that make you want to buy, that coke "taste the feeling" you see that makes you want to buy the coke company cheesy is an example of copywriting)

4. Facebook, Google, Instagram, YouTube ads expert
When I say ads I mean advert, running ads is not just something you wake up one morning and you grab your phone to do, no. It's more than that. You must know the step by step rules so you don't run on lose. (Campanys pay as much as 200k and above if you're good at it, you just need to take your time to understand the process)

5. Affiliate marketing (AM)
This is basically you promoting and selling other people product be it physical or digital and get commissions per sale, imagine selling 24 copies of a digital product which cast 30k each with a commission of 50% that's 15k per sale, let me get my calculator omo that's 15k x 24 = 360k, that's good cash now. I will be talking extensively on AM in my 2days Free Masterclass via WhatsApp.

If you're interested just send a text to my number 08118190120 saying " Add me to your WhatsApp class"

(1) (Reply)

Good Website Content Creator Urgently Needed | Work From Home / A Quick Service Restaurant Is Looking For Qualified Candidates To The Following / Proposal For Top Writers And Webdesigners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.