Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Currency Trading , advice needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Currency Trading , advice needed (244 Views)

OPay Warns Customers Against Cryptocurrency And Virtual Currency Trading / Ndic – “digital Currency Trading Is Not Legal In Nigeria” See Why! / Demystifying Crypto Currency Trading; All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currency Trading , advice needed by Princevirus(m): 2:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Please I want to try currency trading.
Am a novice. I need advice. Am thinking of I.Q option, expert option or any better option that u can suggest
Thanks for your advice.
Re: Currency Trading , advice needed by AshleyJohnson13: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
For a beginner in this business, I can advise you not to get into trouble and not to rush. That's the main thing.
Re: Currency Trading , advice needed by Princevirus(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
I have been practicing with the free account for a while now though
Re: Currency Trading , advice needed by liddyli: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
If you are a newbie, then you should search the Internet for tutorials and explanatory videos on YouTube in order to understand more information on the subject of trading. Investing money blindly is not wise. I advise you to find more useful articles and read more information about These ZA Brokers. This might be useful to you.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Tosin Osibodu, A Techie Or A Stock Broker? / IBs and Affiliates Wanted! (Affiliate Marketing Opportunity) / Strengthen Concrete With Carbon Fiber Against Degradation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.