Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,725 members, 7,955,740 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Currency Trading , advice needed - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Currency Trading , advice needed (260 Views)

OPay Warns Customers Against Cryptocurrency And Virtual Currency Trading / Ndic – “digital Currency Trading Is Not Legal In Nigeria” See Why! / Demystifying Crypto Currency Trading; All You Need To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Currency Trading , advice needed by Princevirus(m): 2:01am On Jun 08, 2021
Please I want to try currency trading.
Am a novice. I need advice. Am thinking of I.Q option, expert option or any better option that u can suggest
Thanks for your advice.
Re: Currency Trading , advice needed by AshleyJohnson13: 4:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
For a beginner in this business, I can advise you not to get into trouble and not to rush. That's the main thing.
Re: Currency Trading , advice needed by Princevirus(m): 4:35pm On Jun 08, 2021
I have been practicing with the free account for a while now though
Re: Currency Trading , advice needed by liddyli: 5:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
If you are a newbie, then you should search the Internet for tutorials and explanatory videos on YouTube in order to understand more information on the subject of trading. Investing money blindly is not wise. I advise you to find more useful articles and read more information about These ZA Brokers. This might be useful to you.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Quick Money Online Even If You Have Nothing To Offer / How To Invest Your First N50,000 / Why Do News Outlets In Nigeria Report Themselves To DMCA?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.