Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:21 AM

Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) - Science/Technology (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) (57466 Views)

70-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Sitting On A Nest Of Eggs Found In China (Photos) / 110-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur's Last Meal Found Preserved In It's Stomach (Pics) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2021
JuanJO:
96 million years Oyibo get time I swear. Even our scientist's here done dey join politics, no time to waste time grin grin

One scientist for my road don go buy small cab. E don dey run PH to Owerri

cheesy
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 16, 2021
Workch:
But evidence say it did. So who put the fossils there?

I'm not arguing sir. Just thinking out loud. Trust me I know the facts. I'm a Zoologist.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by blacknoir: 11:53am On Jun 16, 2021
Workch:
Because we don’t invest in science and research in Nigeria. We don’t know science.
Yeah I know ,I said it jokingly to mean that even dinosaurs didn't want to stay in nigeria that's y there is no fossil.its a joke BTW
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by BabaIbo: 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2021
Workch:
How did carbon dating now enter the matter?

You are busy confusing yourself

Didn't I tell you earlier that I made that reply due to one reply I saw here which is on carbon dating?
If you quote me again, I will swear for you.
Get out joor.
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Workch: 12:26pm On Jun 16, 2021
Someone7:

I'm not arguing sir. Just thinking out loud. Trust me I know the facts. I'm a Zoologist.
ok sir, I get it now
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Eazi1(m): 7:05am On Jun 17, 2021
Amotolongbo:
Please explain to me.

I will like to know your view.
The scripture was written as an inspiration from God, not what a man sat and decide, in the book of 1 Timothy,

No statistical or carbon proof... This thing thus commeth from God. The book of revelation explains more..

The people who wrote the scriptures were writing the only thing gotten from God, and obviously, they were in HEBREW.. later we have translations.

And I hope u belive in God? 'cause so many claim.. in fact, i've seen s'one say it's just an imagination.. then what does BEFORE CHRIST[BC] MEANS?
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Amotolongbo(f): 7:26am On Jun 17, 2021
Eazi1:
[s]The scripture was written as an inspiration from God, not what a man sat and decide, in the book of 1 Timothy,

No statistical or carbon proof... This thing thus commeth from God. The book of revelation explains more..

The people who wrote the scriptures were writing the only thing gotten from God, and obviously, they were in HEBREW.. later we have translations.[/s]

And I hope u belive in God? 'cause so many claim.. in fact, i've seen s'one say it's just an imagination.. then what does BEFORE CHRIST[BC] MEANS?
as if I knew

please don’t give me that cöck and bull story
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by thunderbabs: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2021
Workch:
This is pure crass ignorance. I will assume you weren’t a science student.

Bones are made of mineral, minerals don’t decompose. Decomposition involves mostly the conversion of organic compounds to energy and by-products. Minerals are not organic hence cannot be degraded.

Bones are made mostly of potassium and phosphates hence can be preserved for even eons in the absence of weathering agents.

Minerals as in coke and pepsi? shocked
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Eazi1(m): 6:31am On Jun 19, 2021
Amotolongbo:
as if I knew

please don’t give me that cöck and bull story
I saw this coming.. you better give ur life to God.

John 3:16

Let me ask u again.. stuffs like Before christ, do u ever belive those days exist?
I was once like u, but i've got a personal conviction.

John 16.. Jesus said his disciples still doubt maybe it was him or a ghost when he conquer death...

And said, for u have seen and still with doubt, bless 're those who didn't see yet belive. GOD EXIST!
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Amotolongbo(f): 8:32pm On Jun 21, 2021
Eazi1:
I saw this coming.. you better give ur life to God.

John 3:16

Let me ask u again.. stuffs like Before christ, do u ever belive those days exist?
I was once like u, but i've got a personal conviction.

John 16.. Jesus said his disciples still doubt maybe it was him or a ghost when he conquer death...

And said, for u have seen and still with doubt, bless 're those who didn't see yet belive. GOD EXIST!
lemme ask you one question;

What makes you different and better than those who don’t believe in what you believe?

Don’t tell me the promise of heaven that you haven’t been to o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Eazi1(m): 2:37pm On Jun 03, 2022
Amotolongbo:
lemme ask you one question;

What makes you different and better than those who don’t believe in what you believe?

Don’t tell me the promise of heaven that you haven’t been to o

It will take you long to understand if you keep that rigid heart
Re: Meet The Southern Titan! Huge Dinosaur The Same Length As Basketball Court (Pix) by Amotolongbo(f): 3:25pm On Jun 03, 2022
Eazi1:

It will take you long to understand if you keep that rigid heart
simple things don’t take long to comprehend, only if made complicated

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Elephant Spotted In Andoni Local Government In Rivers State / Big Elephant Spotted In Oyo State (Photos) / 50 Million Cannibal Crabs Shut Down Roads In Australia (Pictures, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.