Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,354 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Earn 6 Figures Monthly As A Personal Trainer - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn 6 Figures Monthly As A Personal Trainer (281 Views)

Chatgpt Goldmine: How To Earn At Least 6 Figures Monthly With Your Smartphone. / Top 10 High Income Skills To Earn 5-6 Figures In With 2023 / These Are The 11 Materials That Are Earning Me Up To 6 Figures Income From Home. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 6 Figures Monthly As A Personal Trainer by Tris24(f): 7:21am On Jun 08, 2021
Would you like to make steady 6 figure income monthly as a personal trainer?

Here is a step by step process on how to begin your personal training career ⬇️⬇️⬇️

STEP 1 - Get certified

Becoming a personal trainer goes beyond enjoying exercise, you need to know the science behind it. You need to understand how the body works, the different body type and how they respond to exercise.

There's no one size fits all to achieving fitness goals.

There are several institutions that offers personal training certification in Nigeria and abroad:

1. Institute of Registered Exercise Professionals (@irep_learning on IG)
2. American Institute of Sports Medicine - ACSM
3. American Council on Exercise - ACE
4. National Academy of Sports Medicine - NASM
5. Shaw Academy

Amongst others.

STEP 2 - Apply for a job

As a newbie, working with a gym will help you gain experience.

You learn how to use the latest equipments plus a free gym subscription.

You can earn up to 6 figures per month (plus commissions) depending on the gym.

STEP 3 - Show your work

You've got to have active social media accounts.

Share your exercise videos

Show people how to do different types of exercise

Show them how to use a new equipment

Follow fitness enthusiasts

Attend fitness events

Tell everyone what you do - Word of mouth remains the greatest type of advertising.

STEP 4 - Find other ways to make money

Organise fitness programs

Collaborate with other personal trainers

Take a nutrition course and create meal plans

Sell sporting goods (gym equipments, supplements, footwear etc.)

STEP 5 - Take CPD courses

Continuous Professional Development courses will help you on your journey to becoming an expert.

You can also take other related courses like nutrition, sports nutrition and so on. Never stop learning

For the first time ever, I want to teach aspiring personal trainers how to get into the fitness industry and start making money.

The course title is "The Personal Trainer Blueprint"

At the end of this course:

1. You will know the best institute to get your certification
2. You will know the best gym to apply for a job
3. You will learn how to attract paying customers
4. You will know the best place to buy equipments at wholesale price
5. Most importantly, you will avoid all errors I made in 4 years of being a personal trainer.

As a bonus;

I will give you referrals for well paying jobs and I will teach you my unique method of attracting well paying customers.

This course will be a 2 days exclusive training and I will be taking just 20 students.

When I launch this course on the 15th of June, the price will be ₦50,000 but if you pay today, you can get it at ₦15,000 only.

This offer expires at exactly 11.59pm tonight

Click the link below to register

https://flutterwave.com/pay/ptblueprint

(1) (Reply)

Retail Accountant Recruitment In Lagos / We Can Help You Get A Job In Nigeria, Canada, And UK / Urgent Vacancies -sales Advisors Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.