Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,825 members, 7,828,018 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:29 PM

Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! (3527 Views)

Sit-At-Home: IPOB Members Set Trucks On Fire In Rivers State (Photos) / Proscribed IPOB Members Storm Church With Biafran Flags In Enugu (Photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode Visits Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Umuahia. IPOB Members Welcome Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by hassanyak: 8:12am On Jun 08, 2021
A suspected members of Ipob / unknown gunmen have ransacked the popular Oratta onion market and leave no single onions behind . This is coming just a few days after the banned on the supply of onions by the North . The market was popular and was populated by the people of the Northern origin . The traders have just wake up and found empty stalls as there is no where to find their onions . So the question is ,this is just a few days into the banned what would happen if the banned was prolong ?

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by AkalaJ: 8:16am On Jun 08, 2021
Odiegwu o. So onions don turn to gold for that side?

7 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by SLAP44: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Hopeless lies as usual.

People will wake up in the morning and start posting lies.

What a useless life.

38 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by Mazdys: 8:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by chiedu7: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2021
Lies Lies Lies

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by SLAP44: 8:20am On Jun 08, 2021
Mixedfruit:
hassanyak you see, when I told you last year that you no longer have sense, you didn't believe me, now you have proved me right before the whole world.

which be oratta onion market in Imo state again?

THERE'S NOTHING OFF SUCH IN OWERRI.

MAKE YOUR FINDINGS!

I HEREBY DECLARE THIS NEWS FAKE NEWS & INCONCLUSIVE

Fake news as usual. Northerners and victim mentality. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by Anter: 8:22am On Jun 08, 2021
How true is this story

1 Like

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by hassanyak: 8:30am On Jun 08, 2021
It seems like you're high on drugs . It is Uratta onions market proof me wrong if you can !
Mixedfruit:
hassanyak you see, when I told you last year that you no longer have sense, you didn't believe me,
Now you have proved me right before the whole world.

Which one be oratta onion market in Imo state again?

THERE'S NOTHING OFF SUCH IN OWERRI.

MAKE YOUR FINDINGS!

I HEREBY DECLARE THIS NEWS FAKE NEWS & INCONCLUSIVE

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by hassanyak: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2021
Uratta onions market is this So please ask your brother to sent you a picture of the market now since you said it is fake new
Anter:
How true is this story
Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by gwafaeziokwu: 8:33am On Jun 08, 2021
grin grin

These northern guys are senseless Eziokwu. You guys think that igbos will ever be desperate for onions. How pathetic.

Apart from Egusi and may be okro soup, any other Igbo soup that you add Onions to you don kill the soup be that. My mum won't even use onions to per boil the meat she will use to cook Onugbu or Oha soup.
Many people don't even use onions at all to cook Egusi soup. As long as we have our Crayfish, Okporoko, fish ,Ogiri, Ukpaka, Uziza and so on, we are good to go.

We have our indigenous traditional foods which could be found abundantly in Igbo land. Yes, people have started acquiring taste some foods grown in the north, but trust me if you present fried rice and Ukwa(Breadfruit) to an average Igbo man he will ask you to hold your fried rice and give him his Ukwa.

The successful evil starvation policy during the war has given people the wrong impression that igbos will depend on them for food. During the civil war, Gowon and his British allies were bombing civilian population with reckless abandon, making it impossible for people to settle down and farm. Civilian population ran from town to town for safety leaving both their homes and farm behind. No body went to farm because of fear of air raids which was a constant thing.

This is peace time. Igbos are more than capable of feeding themselves.

20 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by Monogamy: 8:34am On Jun 08, 2021
The news first came out late last night

Some of the Ipob members already are low lifers.. They have not achieved anything in life nor have any future plans/purpose..

To them, if SE can burn, let it burn and yet that won't still give them their Biafra.

Chai, Educated southern region, Majority of Christian worshippers

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2021
hassanyak:
A suspected members of Ipob / unknown gunmen have ransacked the popular Oratta onion market and leave no single onions behind . This is coming just a few days after the banned on the supply of onions by the North . The market was popular and was populated by the people of the Northern origin . The traders have just wake up and found empty stalls as there is no where to find their onions . So the question is ,this is just a few days into the banned what would happen if the banned was prolong ?

FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by Nobody: 8:35am On Jun 08, 2021
Monogamy:
Some of the Ipob members already are low lifers.. They have not achieved anything in life nor have any future plans/purpose..

To them, if SE can burn, let it burn and yet that won't still give them their Biafra.

Chai, Educated southern region, Majority of Christian worshippers

FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!

2 Likes

Sometimes I had to agree that Nnamdi Kanu is not really the problem but Igbo youth who listens to him.

He has turned an average Igbo youth to mugu.

Every action like that of a mugu and bitter set of people.

If not how can someone go to market area and destroy people's source of livelihood.

Do fulani Herdsmen now live in onion market?

Foolish biafrans idiots.....No wonder even God has forsaken them on their biafrans struggles

2 Likes

gwafaeziokwu:
grin grin

These northern guys are senseless Eziokwu. You guys think that igbos will ever be desperate for onions. How pathetic.

Apart from Egusi and may be okro soup, any other Igbo soup that you add Onions to you don kill the soup be that. My mum won't even use onions to per boil the meat she will use to cook Onugbu or Oha soup.
Many people don't even use onions at all to cook Egusi soup. As long as we have our Crayfish, Okporoko, fish ,Ogiri, Ukpaka, Uziza and so on, we are good to go.

We have our indigenous traditional foods which could be found abundantly in Igbo land. Yes, people have started acquiring taste some foods grown in the north, but trust me is you present fried rice and Ukwa(Breadfruit) to an average Igbo man he will ask you to hold your fried rice and give him his Ukwa.

The successful evil starvation policy during the war has given people the wrong impression that igbos will depend on them for food. During the civil war, Gowon and his British allies were bombing civilian population with reckless abandon, making it impossible for people to settle down and farm. Civilian population ran from town to town for safety leaving both their homes and farm behind. No body went to farm because of fear of air raids which was a constant thing.

They are so idiotic, it's unbelievable.
Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by Monogamy: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!
FAKE NEWS !!!

I really don't know why some of you people can't stomach the facts.. Same news that was earlier reported yesterday night but there was no pictures attached.

Make you people continue to dey swallow una own lies
Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by SLAP44: 8:36am On Jun 08, 2021
gwafaeziokwu:
grin grin

We have our indigenous traditional foods which could be found abundantly in Igbo land. Yes, people have started acquiring taste some foods grown in the north, but trust me is you present fried rice and Ukwa(Breadfruit) to an average Igbo man he will ask you to hold your fried rice and give him his Ukwa.

This is the truth. To hell with their onions.

3 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jun 08, 2021
Monogamy:

I really don't know why some of you people can't stomach the facts.. Same news that was earlier reported yesterday night but there was no pictures attached.

Jobless miscreants do not write facts, they parrot gibberish.
Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by maasoap(m): 8:37am On Jun 08, 2021
chiedu7:
Lies Lies Lies
SLAP44:
Hopeless lies as usual.
What a useless life.
SLAP44:

Fake news as usual. Northerners and victim mentality. grin

Denial is the first stage of any unpleasant event, we get it. It is bitter pill to swallow when your people are being associated with petty and serious crimes at the same time, it's embarrassing. You guys are better get used to it, hunger in the land caused by the unrest.
Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by yommen: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2021
SLAP44:
Hopeless lies as usual.

What a useless life.

I support your opinion. How possible is it for so much quantity of onions to moved out of that place overnight without anybody knowing that strangers were in? It's all lies. I am Yoruba. I reason, not just follow.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by Nobody: 8:38am On Jun 08, 2021
maasoap:

Denial is the first stage of any unpleasant event, we get it. It is bitter pill to swallow when your people are being associated with petty and serious crimes at the same time, it's embarrassing. You guys are better get used to it, hunger in the land caused by the unrest.

You people are so cheap, onions ?? grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by Monogamy: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

Jobless miscreants do not write facts, they parrot gibberish.

Says YouWillNotWin... Someone with the mindset of already pulling others down.

Hiss! undecided embarassed
Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by gwafaeziokwu: 8:39am On Jun 08, 2021
YouWillNotWin:

They are so idiotic, it's unbelievable.

They don't even reason. Na dem ban onions sales to the south east, na still dem dey shout and complain. Have any Igbo man complain to you about onion?

5 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by zuchyblink(m): 8:42am On Jun 08, 2021
Before you know it this trash will hit front page

1 Like

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by gwafaeziokwu: 8:45am On Jun 08, 2021
Monogamy:

You can't give Igbos a haircut in their absence. None of your useless narrative will ever stick.

You think we have time for petty things. A people who transact business worth billions of naira everyday between each other without any written agreement and each party kept to their word cannot stomach useless opinion from useless people.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by gwafaeziokwu: 8:46am On Jun 08, 2021
SLAP44:

This is the truth. To hell with their onions.

Inukwa m

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by kcnwaigbo: 8:48am On Jun 08, 2021
This news looks like fake news

1 Like

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by Nobody: 8:49am On Jun 08, 2021
kcnwaigbo:
This news looks like fake news

Yes

1 Like

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by Pierced(f): 8:57am On Jun 08, 2021
Lies........northerners sleep in their shops in southern Nigeria........they don't have houses.....it's their shop that is their house.

It's not just possible for a northern populated market in the south to be invaded.....and those northerners won't fight back.

At least...... Even if southerners defeated them.....their would be dead bodies and evidence that their was a fight.

2 Likes

Re: Ipob Members Ransacked Oratta Onions Market! by Ekpeitit(m): 8:59am On Jun 08, 2021
hassanyak:

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu’s Billboards Pull Down, Defaced As Ademola Adeleke Becomes Osun Governor / Dora Akunyili And Her "sudden" Revelation On Nigeria Problems! / Ekiti Govt Laments Rejection Of Unad Graduates By Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.