Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing (27117 Views)

IPMAN: Reduction In Diesel Price Yet To Reflect Due To Old Stock / Motorists, Commuters, Businesses Suffer As Biting Fuel Crisis Defies Solution / 2023: Will Tinubu’s Ambition Suffer As He Avoids Obasanjo's Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Twitter really go too far you disrespect our president and they take Nigeria for granted I know by now the ceo might have fired the idiot that deleted the message.However this issue happened because of ipob terrorist Twitter need to employ people that have sense with history background so they can acts on a facts not on emotions.

This is why I hate white historian especially those who concentrate on Africa history, the continent you have never step to you dont even know what it look like and you will start writing rubbish about them .
Incoherent garbage.

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by donbenie(m): 10:04am On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
[s][/s]

Dont think everyone will be gullible like you.
The irony.. cheesy
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Tinubuadvocate: 10:04am On Jun 08, 2021
I just like your maturity displayed.
Number1benue:

Senior man no be like this now, them no disrespect am at all.....see bah nah like this.

People report buhari twit give twitter, then twitter in turn take down him twit............ People report nnamdi KANU twit also, and twitter take am down too. Why? Cause bros nah so their rules day work.

Senior remember say them do the same thing to former us presido ooo. No be say them wish to just that nah so them don put rules for their app to work.
E just be like nairaland now as people day always break the rules of the platform waiting day required nah for us to report simple as that.

But we all know say the suspension of twitter has to do with the upcoming protest way them no want make most people day aware of
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2021
superstar1 will not like this news.
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Dayo4blues: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2021
I sense an agenda here
Why would they order other organizations to de-install their Twitter, while government agencies still have their accounts
Hmmmmmmmm.... Maybe building walls for June 12
God help this country
Eventually, first Lady was ordered to deactivate her account, maybe not willingly
God help us
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Blue3k(m): 10:10am On Jun 08, 2021
They dont know alternatives social media exist like Gab, Telegram or VK? It's weird nobody plans for this before taking action.
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by donbenie(m): 10:11am On Jun 08, 2021
superstar1:
When Twitter was available, were people not always going there to curse them cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

They should go to their offices not to curse them.

That is what responsible usage of social platforms entails. It is a right - can be given and be taken away when you misuse the right as stated in UN Charter Article 19-3b and 20.

Sensible Nigerians are migrating to Koo with no toxicity of Twitter
If you can't take the heat..

GET OUT of the KITCHEN..

If you can't stand criticism as a government..

Resign and go farm PIGS.. angry

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2021
mu2sa2:
Nigeria is a sovereign country. A foreign company cannot dictate to us, when there alternatives to its services.

To hell with twitter and may twitter addicts cure themselves of their affliction.

God bless our dear native land of Nigeria and decimate her detractors.

Did you hear NEPA took light whole they were having meeting with the foreign affairs minister? Se na Twitter dictate that one too?

2 Likes

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by TechSkill: 10:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Mayng01:
I don’t think the president knows about it, it is the presidency that imposed the ban. Stupid people
so after watching that video where he warned Igbos that he will repeat the civil war on them, you still think he is not aware?
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:19am On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
Twitter really go too far you disrespect our president and they take Nigeria for granted I know by now the ceo might have fired the idiot that deleted the message.However this issue happened because of ipob terrorist Twitter need to employ people that have sense with history background so they can acts on a facts not on emotions.

This is why I hate white historian especially those who concentrate on Africa history, the continent you have never step to you dont even know what it look like and you will start writing rubbish about them .

Are you aware that almighty Donald Trump was banned?
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by History555: 10:25am On Jun 08, 2021
How will bmc supporters function without twitter
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by MajorOvakporaye(f): 10:28am On Jun 08, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Jonathan was an imbe.

What would make the majority of people vote for a man they had already rejected 3 times at the polls if not that they wanted to escape from a terrible administration?

IT IS NOT DIFFICULT SPOTTING FOOLS ONLINE

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by OnyeFely: 10:33am On Jun 08, 2021
This govt is a repressive one, it hates, or will I say fears criticisms, and that fear will cause them more problems. Those things they fear will definitely come to them, and we the objective masses, not the BMCs will laugh last
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by SlurUsername1: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:

IT IS NOT DIFFICULT SPOTTING FOOLS ONLINE

Mynd44
seun
rule 2
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by codedguy1(m): 10:43am On Jun 08, 2021
SLAP44:
What else did you expect? grin

This administration came to power because one man had contested 4 times in 16 years just to make sure Nigeria returns to the stone age. Since he was out of power, he and his cronies had watched in horror as Nigeria experienced a rapid growth in business and industrialization. This didn't go down well with the anti progressives.

So they rallied round and destabilized the administration of the former president who just wanted peace and progress. They came with a vengeance, and they started wrecking havoc on the banks and financial institutions as soon as they came in, policies to make financial transactions difficult was the first they implemented, BVN, crashing of the exchange rate regime to destroy the economy and plunge all into debt and poverty was the next move.

When all seemed not to be working, they closed the borders, restricted some imports even when they knew we don't produce same, they have been banning anything that can help the masses, crypto, education underfunding and just about increase in insecurity and chaos just to slow down every business in every region.

They are on a mission to destroy everything.

APC came to steal, kill and destroy.

We all know whose modus operandi that is in the bible.
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by somehow: 10:53am On Jun 08, 2021
This does not make any sense

Are these journalists actually exposed?

So Twitter is the only social media for communication?

They should write with sense abeg!
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Truthfulguy10: 10:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

Why are you now shedding tears on this thread

Go design your own twitter and handle it the way you want
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by cnnamoko(m): 11:02am On Jun 08, 2021
AntiBMC:
Very soon...we will all go back to stone age, where even walkie talkie, we no go see take communicate.

The earlier we fight this fulani oligarchy rubbish, the better... otherwise, sharia will be d next thing. That's if you would even be alive to see it.

Walkie talkie go be luck for us. Am looking at town criers or hawk deliver msg in the nearest future

2 Likes

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Truthfulguy10: 11:03am On Jun 08, 2021
mu2sa2:
Nigeria is a sovereign country. A foreign company cannot dictate to us, when there alternatives to its services.

To hell with twitter and may twitter addicts cure themselves of their affliction.

Don't involve God in this, God can't bless a cursed nation were innocent lives are been wasted on a daily basis...

You are here talking about zoo being a sovereign state, a sovereign state that begs for ventilators using same twitter

You are supposed to be ashamed of your self and your zoo Country

1 Like

Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by AntiBMC(m): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2021
cnnamoko:

Walkie talkie go be luck for us. Am looking at town criers or hawk deliver msg in the nearest future

Hahahaha grin

You just cracked me up ds morning. Mehnn..no joy.
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by donbrowser(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:

You're very silly for this stupid comment. Who got sacked when Trump was banned from Twitter.
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by donbrowser(m): 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
mu2sa2:

But you can collect loan from foreign bodies?
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by snowball11(m): 12:18pm On Jun 08, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Jonathan was an imbe.

What would make the majority of people vote for a man they had already rejected 3 times at the polls if not that they wanted to escape from a terrible administration?

And in escaping a terrible administration according to your claim, you voted into power "antiquity!" undecided

You must be very reasonable! grin
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Ekitibiased(m): 1:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
How people still defend this govt is disgusting and irritating, especially older people. My dad would still openly support them, it builds anger within me to still hear him defend Aregbesola for not paying salaries (If he was a civil servant and was not paid, what excuse would he use for not providing for his family as a man - I really wonder. An older colleague i was literally open to working with said he sees development in apc states as compared to pdp and he has toured the country.

I supported this government in 2015 - and the embarassing performance made me lose my voice on social media till this very date. I don't even wanna engage on political matters at all. As an introvert - i wanna enjoy my conversations if any at all, i never wanna even argue.

Mehn, this is an all time low na even underground we dey. Thank you nairaland for this chance to express myself discreetly, this govt is extremely insensitive and shambolic. This is a kill joy administration
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by ddeola: 1:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Moribund leaders. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by Frenzy01(m): 2:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
This Twitter ban cannot stand... The pressure is on. The federal government already.

Abeg.. Make una Patronize my small business pls �. I sell and I buy any breed of dogs swiftly at a very reasonable price. I also offer Boarding and pet care services. Checkout my siggy for contact information
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by BOTTAN4Real: 2:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
FrLukas:
[s][/s]

Jonathan was an imbe.

So how are we doing with this administration?
Re: FG Communications Suffer As Agencies Return To Old Ways Of Information Sharing by meccuno: 2:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Sincinnati:
Maybe the op has found out that N30,000 a month for BMC work, coupled with his meagre Nairaland salary is not enough to take care of him and his extended family.

He misses Twitter so much and can’t wait to go back and start doing “follow me I follow back”

Awon Boôhari freelancers.

I know Simplyleo and Plaindealer have been creating threads condemning the ban with their numerous alternate monikers. grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Cancels FEC Meeting Today / Buhari Swears In 12 Permanent Secretaries / Anybody Caught Selling Cement Above N2,500 Will Face Full Wrath Of The Law - CPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.