Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,582 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

I Want Nigerian Defence Academy(nda)but My Parents Want (BMTC) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Want Nigerian Defence Academy(nda)but My Parents Want (BMTC) (202 Views)

Bad Things That Happen At Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Kaduna By Commandant / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want Nigerian Defence Academy(nda)but My Parents Want (BMTC) by introvertloe(m): 9:14am On Jun 08, 2021
Good morning all,i have passion and love for the defence academy since i was in primary school till i finished my secondary school.and now they don't want me apply for defence academy after sitting for two jamb exam and scale through. and all they keep telling me about is the regular recruit intake,and totally my mind is not there atall all i want and deserve is the defence academy but no one care most especially my dad he opposing my motions,am totally feed up and don't know what to do now.am even regretting telling them that i want to become an airforce personel.but at the other side now am fustrated and thinking of quiting the military dream and venture into music or football but i think otherwise that will make them hate and taking me unserious son.my future is now in my hands is either i go for airforce recruitment or quit going to school and render useless to the society.the worst part is that they are now making life for hard no freedom but boredom no friends,no football,no buisness,no money
Re: I Want Nigerian Defence Academy(nda)but My Parents Want (BMTC) by introvertloe(m): 9:25am On Jun 08, 2021
no anything,24\7 at home no.kai am totally depressed and oppresed and have no choice than to follow their wish and order,one of their discouraging statement is that(do i think NDA is for people from my background)this statement cause me alot of tears at the end i do fall sick suffering from headach as a result from crying,i have noone to run to only to my god sorry i did not mention my age am 19 entering 20 this august.so sometimes i do look around hopeless and a dark future ahead of me,pls my people hear my cry and feel my pains pls from your kindess side of your mind pls advice me on my situation because rigth now i feel like runing away from my family.
Re: I Want Nigerian Defence Academy(nda)but My Parents Want (BMTC) by Mohzus: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2021
Not to make u feel bad , ur parents are saying the truth , my guys own was worst than yours . Even the recruit self u get person to help u .

(1) (Reply)

General Guide To Study In China With Full Scholarship / Poland Postgraduate Admission / Fully Funded Scholarships For International Students In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.