Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,821 members, 7,831,678 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Nigerian Drag Queens Onyx Godwin And Oge Classic Featured On Vogue Italia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Drag Queens Onyx Godwin And Oge Classic Featured On Vogue Italia (865 Views)

Tosin Silverdam Apologises To Adesua Etomi, Maintains His Opinion On Vogue Cover / Banky W Celebrates Adesua Etomi Featuring On Vogue Magazine Cover / Adesua Etomi On Vogue US Magazine 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Drag Queens Onyx Godwin And Oge Classic Featured On Vogue Italia by onyxdiarymedia: 10:05am On Jun 08, 2021
Nigerian drag queens, Onyx Godwin
and Oge Classic, were photographed
by Nigerian Photographer, Adedamola
Odetara, for Vogue Italia feature on
Pride month 2021.

The feature spotlights on different queer individuals
worldwide and by different photographers.

https://onyxdiary.com/nigerian-drag-queens-onyx-godwin-and-oge-classic-feature-on-vogue-italia-for-pride-month-2021/

Re: Nigerian Drag Queens Onyx Godwin And Oge Classic Featured On Vogue Italia by onyxdiarymedia: 10:07am On Jun 08, 2021

Re: Nigerian Drag Queens Onyx Godwin And Oge Classic Featured On Vogue Italia by Belial06: 10:08am On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Nigerian Drag Queens Onyx Godwin And Oge Classic Featured On Vogue Italia by obiekunie01: 10:38am On Jun 08, 2021
Belial06:

bros! Abeg! remove this gif so that god no go start this morning to punish you! angry angry
Re: Nigerian Drag Queens Onyx Godwin And Oge Classic Featured On Vogue Italia by Belial06: 10:40am On Jun 08, 2021
obiekunie01:

bros! Abeg! remove this gif so that god no go start this morning to punish you! angry angry

As he has punished you
Re: Nigerian Drag Queens Onyx Godwin And Oge Classic Featured On Vogue Italia by obiekunie01: 10:47am On Jun 08, 2021
Belial06:

As he has punished you

Belial: is a Hebrew word "used to characterize the wicked or worthless".

Now we know who is already punished and cast to hell.
Re: Nigerian Drag Queens Onyx Godwin And Oge Classic Featured On Vogue Italia by Belial06: 11:33am On Jun 08, 2021
obiekunie01:

Belial: is a Hebrew word "used to characterize the wicked or worthless".

Now we know who is already punished and cast to hell.

Well the I am wicked to the evil despicable and dirty

So yes I am your judge

(1) (Reply)

Davido, Tiwa Savage Burst In Tears During The Candle Light Service Of Obama DMW / Meet Billionaire Pastor, Joel Osteen Who Dropped Out Of School To Start Church / I Love Doggy Style, But I Don't Like Seeing The Butthole', Man Tells Joro Olumof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.