Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi (16467 Views)

Insecurity: Bandits Have Turned North To Killing Field - Sultan Of Sokoto / Insecurity: Bandits Kill Village Head, Eight Others In Zamfara / Ortom Vs Buhari: Adopt Ruga If You Want Peace In Benue - Garba Shehu To Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Gbadespet(m): 11:15am On Jun 08, 2021
No peace for the wicked
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Gambo004: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2021
“We can not go into the bush again”
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Zooposki(f): 11:16am On Jun 08, 2021
GOTVee:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I won't hesitate to state the truth no matter what. I think the point the revered sheikh Gumi is driving at is that what is good for the goose is good for gander. Why should the federal government grant amnesty to militants in the SS and refuse the same amnesty to bandits willing to surrender for peace sake? Can we as a country keep fighting insecurity through the barrel of the gun rather than negotiate? We Christians demonize sheikh Gumi disregarding his hard works in ensuring peace. By the time bandits take over the south and we have no where to run to, we will start praying for Sheik Gumi to come to our rescue. Nonsense angry sad

Born again Christian from the South ko, Jihadist from the North ni.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by wallarwallar(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/08/insecurity-bandits-are-tired-want-peace-sheikh-gumi/

A sane country wud hv investigated Gumi connection with d bandits but what do u expect in a country dat d president is an official Bandit
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Chidexter(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Don't 4get that gumi is a retired army officer and a kunfu

I'm worse.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by 4four(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2021
If they want peace they should stop kidnapping and killing of people
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by mu2sa2: 11:18am On Jun 08, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:

Gerrout! You're not from south. No Southerner reasons this way.

The militants fought for a just cause. Point one thing that justifies these bandit's killing and kidnapping and raping and maiming? I'm waiting for you..ode
Just cause ke! If your brother was among the innocent people killed by the domestic terrorists aka militants you won't come here to spew this garbage.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by wolfenstein(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2021
May ur mouth be padlocked ijn
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by 4four(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2021
GOTVee:
angry Even though I'm a born again Christian from the south, I won't hesitate to state the truth no matter what. I think the point the revered sheikh Gumi is driving at is that what is good for the goose is good for gander. Why should the federal government grant amnesty to militants in the SS and refuse the same amnesty to bandits willing to surrender for peace sake? Can we as a country keep fighting insecurity through the barrel of the gun rather than negotiate? We Christians demonize sheikh Gumi disregarding his hard works in ensuring peace. By the time bandits take over the south and we have no where to run to, we will start praying for Sheik Gumi to come to our rescue. Nonsense angry sad
mr Man, U bẹ terrorist fulani Herdman, or u be abnormal southerner cos no normal human being go write this jargon u write up there
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Kalous1(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2021
What happens to those they have killed , the families they rendered forever broken, they want peace my ass , they should either perish or commit succide
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by confyy007(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2021
If it were to be in saner climes, this man would be in jail. Since
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Ikea81: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2021
Who dey pursue them. no one kobo of tax payers money will be used to settle them. So Gumi wants the govt to pay terrorist for nothing and make banditry a business everywhere in the nation.
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by LLMG: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2021
they have lost the right to peace. if they want peace they should bring all the innocent people they killed unjustly back to life otherwise they have lost peace forever. those who kill by the sword shall die by the sword. they have unjustly sowed death and sorrow for their selfish interest, they will reap death and sorrow.
valentineuwakwe:

https://dailypost.ng/2021/06/08/insecurity-bandits-are-tired-want-peace-sheikh-gumi/
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Orosotare(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2021
Big lie They can never be tired since there are operating freely
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by ipodstinks: 11:29am On Jun 08, 2021
GOTVee:
South kill you. How many people militant kill. You are crazy.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Kingrefreshed: 11:37am On Jun 08, 2021
valentineuwakwe:

Guys remember when they shout "Peace! Peace!

We need to March forward and kill them more.

Remember their Religion Religion of Piss grin
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Brushstrokes20: 11:39am On Jun 08, 2021
Shut the Bleep up you bloodthirsty TERRORIST!

Buhari and cohorts are all shades of nuisance and fiasco!

The shithole is long overdue for disintegration...

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Damianwest19: 11:40am On Jun 08, 2021
Northern elements

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by cococandy(f): 11:56am On Jun 08, 2021
Right. Let’s send them to Dubai and give them scholarships, appointments and federal monthly income

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by jaxxy(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
Bandits issue is very complicated right now. They have done too much harm. People need to be held accountable even in a truce.
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Obakoolex(m): 12:01pm On Jun 08, 2021
GOTVee:
Whenever I read the first line of some people comment like 'even tho am from the south and am a born again bla bla..... I already know you're a lying piece of shit ready to spit trash as usual. Militant fought for their land being underdeveloped by FG despite getting the nation's wealth from there, please what are bandits fighting for?? Help me ask your father/mentor gumi?

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by abeggnow: 12:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by habsman(m): 12:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
The spokesman has spoken
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by nathyx(m): 12:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
This man this Gumi is surely retarded and needs absolute health care. Don't just read and pass pls include him your prayers too cry cry
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Zenithpeak(m): 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
GOTVee:

For the sake of this discussion, let met take you for who you erroneously claimed you are.

Mr Oga, what exactly are the bandits fighting for that warrant them seeking amnesty from the government? As a "Christian from the south" why are you not advocating for Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB enthusiasts and the ESN? Why not advocating amnesty for OoduaNation aggitators?
Both Nnamdi Kanu and OoduaNation aggitators are fighting a just course in defense of their people while bandits are Bokoharam elements who failed to identify what they are fighting for in the first instance.
Gummi is a huge security risk to this country because giving this bandits money will further embolden them and more jobless youth will be recruited and they will have enough foot soldiers to invade the south.
SS is the only reason why Nigeria must remain as one Nigeria and they must at all cost be at peace for them to continue feeding the north. Your line of thought cannot solve our problem in this country. Gummi and other terrorist apologist like him must be made a deterrent to the bandits.

1 Like

Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Faithful1234(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
SA to bandit
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
mu2sa2:
Just cause ke! If your brother was among the innocent people killed by the domestic terrorists aka militants you won't come here to spew this garbage.

Am I spewing garbage?
If what u say did not a sense, at least, I wouldn't have quoted you sort of. If all you can offer in response is insult. Some guys...
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by ToneroInc: 12:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
SenatePresdo:
It's all their game plan.

Sheikh Gumi is a Jihadist, take it to the bank.

Next line would be to grant them amnesty, Draft them into the military, and then Deploy them to the South.

And their mission in the South would be to aid their Herdsmen in our bushes.

After the Herdsmen attacks, they would be defending them by stopping anybody that wants to get hold of the Herdsmen.
Just like they did to Sunday Igboho.

Fulanization is real.

Whoever that's says Aboki no get sense is the foolish person.
Those guys are visionaries.

We southerners needs to up our game, especially the South-West.
The slumber is becoming too much.

To get wisdom, read this twice
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
;
Chidexter:

I'm worse.

grin grin grin
I love Assassin. The only profession I preferred to army. Hope you ain't one; cus u claim you're worst than army
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Lama70(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
Gumi weldone o. Remember you have been saying this thing for God knows how many months now. The only curious part is that you are still the same person serving as link between the bandits and the family of the victims.
What exactly are you driving at? How can people whom you claimed want to surrender go about kidnapping people again? This is double talk. But unfortunately, the government is only interested in Sunday Igboho's arrest.
You make me want to think that you are running with the Hare and hunting with the Hound.
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Chidexter(m): 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
Pharaoh4rin:
;

grin grin grin
I love Assassin. The only profession I preferred to army. Hope you ain't one; cus u claim you're worst than army

Hahaha abeg I no do again
Re: Insecurity: Bandits Are Tired, Want Peace – Sheikh Gumi by Pharaoh4rin(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chidexter:

Hahaha abeg I no do again

grin grin grin

Because if you were, I'd recommend a book for you on the said subject.

Weldon bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

APC Wins Imo North Senate Seat And Okigwe South Constituency / Labour Party Won All Their Elections – Evans Bipi Alleges Rigging In Rivers / Court Orders Uzodinma To Reinstate Sacked Imo LG Chairmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.