Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

CG Fire Service And His Team Visit OVAR Fire Station Portugal - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CG Fire Service And His Team Visit OVAR Fire Station Portugal (221 Views)

Thabo Mbeki Led Commonwealth Observer Team Visit Atiku / Nigeria Set To Get 15 Rivs As CG Fire Service, Liman Completes Inspection Tour / Abinye Blessing Pepple Builds Fire Station In his Bonny Constituency (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

CG Fire Service And His Team Visit OVAR Fire Station Portugal by GLeesMODEL(m): 10:39am On Jun 08, 2021
CG FIRE SERVICE AND HIS TEAM VISITS OVAR FIRE STATION PORTUGAL.

“Where strategic partnerships exist, efficiency and productivity becomes easier”. Little wonder Dr Ibrahim A. Liman CG Federal Fire Service is taking the bold steps for efficient collaborations.

Accompanied by Mr KC Agu, Dcg rtd, Mr Deji, technical adviser to the hon. Minister of interior, Mr Jawachi MD/CEO, Ovar Portugal was their destination of call on 7th June 2021.

Ovar Fire Station is one of the major Fire Service In Portugal just like Federal Fire Service in Nigeria, they are well equipped with all sort of fire fighting trucks and gadgets.

The purpose of the visit at ovar fire station is to ensure strategic partnership between both parties, with special emphasis on the usage of Jacinto fire trucks, as the Portuguese Fire Service engage Jacinto fire trucks almost at ninty percent capacity.

The CG, Federal Fire Service, Dr. Ibrahim A. Liman said that the purpose of the visit is to ensure due process in procuring trucks and equipments are duelly followed and accounted for.

He said “I'm here to make sure what I see theoretically are proven practically, most importantly to be able to affirm that these trucks will actually serve our people perfectly, I came here for real fire business and that's why I'm here, he added”.

They were received by the station Chief fire officer.

Re: CG Fire Service And His Team Visit OVAR Fire Station Portugal by Moferere: 10:49am On Jun 08, 2021
See their senator, compared to the guy on pollo and Jean. Tell me who is ready to work undecided
Re: CG Fire Service And His Team Visit OVAR Fire Station Portugal by ZaNGW: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2021
This shows how childish you can be, how on earth can you measure capacity with clothing? Are you normal? Una go just sit down for one rotten bed dey type rubbish, I'm sure he did not even read the story. Nigerians �‍♂️

(1) (Reply)

FG: Facebook, Whatsapp, Instagram Must Be Registered To Operate In Nigeria / I Won’t Disclose When I Will Lift Twitter Ban – President Buhari / Buhari Tells Youth To 'behave' If They Want Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.