Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,882 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:39 PM

Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada (5202 Views)

Verses Used By Christian Terrorist Organisation In Uganda LRA (pics) / NIGERIANS. REMEMBER WHEN IPOB WERE MOWED DOWN FOR CARRYING BIAFRAN FLAGS? / Pope John Paul Visited Abacha And His Family In Nigeria In 1998 (Throwback) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 11:07am On Jun 08, 2021
What a sad situation in Canada.

Muslim grandmother, 74, father, 46, mother, 44, and daughter, 15, are killed and brother, 9, is injured by driver who plowed his Dodge Ram into them in Canada after targeting them over their faith

Four members of the same family were killed and a nine-year-old boy injured when they were hit by a truck
The Muslim family were out for an evening stroll on Sunday in London, Ontario when the Dodge Ram crashed
Three of the family have been named locally as Syed Afzaal, 46, Madiha Salman, 44, and Yumnah Afzaal, 15
Faez Afzaal, 9, remains in hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries following the attack
Nathaniel Veltman, 20, is accused of deliberately ramming his pickup truck into them on account of their faith
Veltman is charged with four counts of murder and could face additional charges of terrorism and hate crime
The family immigrated from Pakistan 14 years ago and were well-known in the local community
Prime Minister Justin Trudeau said he was 'horrified' by the 'despicable' attack on the family

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9661667/Canadian-police-say-family-run-targeted-Muslims.html

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 08, 2021
That's not what the headline says
Don't be provocative here please.

10 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Ammishaddai: 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
Some people know how to mislead with headlines and I'm suspecting that this OP cannot read very well

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Some people know how to mislead with headlines and I'm suspecting that this OP cannot read very well

You have problems. You would have preferred it was another faith so you can masturbate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 11:12am On Jun 08, 2021
[quote author=Beancounter93 post=102501418]That's not what the headline says
Don't be provocative here pleamaster are.

What is wrong there?
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by ablejesus26(m): 11:13am On Jun 08, 2021
The man is not a Christian.
Christian means Christ like.
It's not just a name,it's a life style.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by CodeTemplar: 11:13am On Jun 08, 2021
KKK and every supremacy groups are termed Christians by these head slamming mobsters.

15 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by AGNESikpuNNU(f): 11:14am On Jun 08, 2021
The Op is out for mischief.

2 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Ammishaddai: 11:15am On Jun 08, 2021
[s]
COWBOYFAN:

You have problems. You would have preferred it was another faith so you can masturbate.
[/s] Oga you can't read abeg. Your headline is different from what's in that blogpost. So start masturbating to that nonsense

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 11:21am On Jun 08, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

You know what you are up to. Desist

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by EzzyCarter: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2021
"Christian terrorist" ? that phrase just doesn't sound right lol

11 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by IJOBA11: 11:48am On Jun 08, 2021
ablejesus26:
The man is not a Christian.
Christian means Christ like.
It's not just a name,it's a life style.
CHRIST LIKE AS IN BELIEVING THAT HE IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN undecidedSON OF YOUR god
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:
CHRIST LIKE AS IN BELIEVING THAT HE IS THE ONLY BEGOTTEN undecidedSON OF YOUR god

Is he a Muslim or Jew?
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Collyweed: 11:51am On Jun 08, 2021
EzzyCarter:
"Christian terrorists " ? that phrase just doesn't sound right lol

That is an oxymoron. Everyone knows that all terrorists are mumuslems. Something to do with excessive head slamming turning their brains to yoghurt.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by EzzyCarter: 11:52am On Jun 08, 2021
Collyweed:

That is an oxymoron. Everyone knows that all terrorists are mumuslems. Something to do with excessive head slamming turning their brains to yoghurt.

Lool. Exactly. So the formula is;

T = M but Not all M=T where "M" stands for Muslim and "T" stands for Terrorists grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by IJOBA11: 11:53am On Jun 08, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Is he a Muslim or Jew?
BOTH
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Monogamy: 11:54am On Jun 08, 2021
The headline though

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Fahdiga1: 11:55am On Jun 08, 2021
Sensational headline to smear Christianity

2 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Cammo: 12:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
It was an accident, stop crying.

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Shuzzi(m): 12:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
So sad cry.....how wicked and heartless people can be undecided

This 9 year old boy will grow to hate 'Infidels' and will relocate back to Pakistan to join ISIS become a terrorist and start bombing and killing them for the rest of his life.

This I have seen.

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by ablejesus26(m): 12:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
IJOBA11:

Oga I am not interested in doing your Mohammed vs Jesus argument.
You are a Muslim and a kanuri terrorist so I expect you will not understand what you replied to, you just want to do what you are destined for.Tribal bigotry and religious bigotry.
I am not doing,look for your mate.�

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by thorpido(m): 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
The Op himself is a terrorist!
His headline is meant to stir provocation.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by sreamsense: 12:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

You are just looking for companionship in terrorism. The whole world already know religion that is almost synonymous to terrorism which has breeded many organizations like Bokoharam, ISIS etc. This case is an accidental case and not terrorism case. Did the guy tells you he operates for a particular Christian organization to perpetrate the acts? If any Muslim does killing for terrorism, such person will tell you he operates for ISWAP or Bokoharam or ISIS. This is just accident or individual wickedness case because there is no justification in the Bible that if you kill you get 25 virgins unlike that religion of pieces so how will he represent Christian terrorism?

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nothing points to the killer been Christian or doing his acts for Christianity

Intact in the whole story i read the authorities are still "assuming" the act was done because the family was Muslim they haven't clarified neither has the boy been asked

There are white supremacist who kill muslims/christians so long as they are immigrants

Its not even be certified if it was just accident

Yet again not all Christian names makes one Christian e.g Paul pogba

5 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
[[s]quote author=sreamsense post=102504006]

You are just looking for companionship in terrorism. The whole world already know religion that is almost synonymous to terrorism which has breeded many organizations like Bokoharam, ISIS etc. This case is an accidental case and not terrorism case. Did the guy tells you he operates for a particular Christian organization to perpetrate the acts? If any Muslim does killing for terrorism, such person will tell you he operates for ISWAP or Bokoharam or ISIS. This is just accident or individual wickedness case because there is no justification in the Bible that if you kill you get 25 virgins unlike that religion of pieces so how will he represent Christian terrorism?[/quote][/s]

You're mentally sick. I actually think it's in your family.
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
thorpido:
The Op himself is a terrorist!
His headline is meant to stir provocation.

Just like your father. It's your father and I doing it together.
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Racoon(m): 12:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
This is a despicable act by the driver and it is condemnable.He should be tried and punished for man slaughter when convicted.
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by thorpido(m): 12:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

Just like your father. It's your father and I doing it together.
There's no need to trade words with you.You mentioning my father is a reflection of the kind of home you come from.Terrorists don't end well.

6 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
thorpido:
There's no need to trade words with you.You mentioning my father is a reflection of the kind of home you come from.Terrorists don't end well.

That's what I'm saying. I do it it with your father. Terrorism is what your father into.

Werey kid
Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by thorpido(m): 1:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
COWBOYFAN:

That's what I'm saying. I do it it with your father. Terrorism is what your father into.
You don't even have a father.You come from a disjointed home hence your words.You have no regards for parents because you never really had one.Such a shame.

5 Likes

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by adonis89(m): 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Say wat u want but it doesn't change d fact that all terrorist came from Sunni islam. Alshabab, Al Queda, Isis Daesh, Taliban, Boko Haram and Isawp

1 Like

Re: Christian Terrorist Mowed Down Muslim Family In Canada by flamingREED(m): 1:08pm On Jun 08, 2021
I guess some people have bitten more than that can chew.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bursted: Video Of Tinubu Breaking Fast With Family Is From 3 Months Ago (pics) / Tinubu’s New Year Address, Harvest Of Deceit — PDP / Jonathan Denies Initiating Single-term Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.