Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,710 members, 7,816,912 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) (1061 Views)

Notorious Kidnappers Arrested After Killing Reverend Father In Imo. Photos / Notorious Kidnappers Arrested While Trying To Collect Ransom In Delta. Photo / Prostitutes, Kidnappers Arrested & Paraded By Lagos State Police Command (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) by easzypeaszy(m): 11:44am On Jun 08, 2021
Two out of the Three Suspected Kidnappers were rescued by the Police while one was set ablazed with their Vehicle in Orile-Agege Lcda in Lagos State today
#AgegeTvOnline
According to Information gathered by Agegetv Agege Online a commercial Motor Cycle Operator Popularly known as "Okada" said to have engaged the Suspected Kidnappers in a hot Chase from Ajegunle Toll-Gate Lagos-Ogun boundary spot after some of the school children kidnapped cried out for help through the window of the kidnapers Vehicle.
But, nemesis caught up with them at Mulero Bus Stop in Orile-Agege Lcda where their Vehicle was stopped by some Passersby after the Commercial Motorcycle operator raised alarm to alert Passersby of the action of the suspected Kidnappers.
We also gathered that one of the Kidnappers was lynched to death Instantly and also set ablazed right on the Spot together with their Vehicle. It took the quick intervention of the Nigeria Police Force to rescue the other two members of the Suspected Kidnappers and the School children kidnapped.
We could not confirm if one the abducted School children died in the vehicle, because we were told that the suspected Kidnappers had already killed one of the Children before luck ran against them at Orile-Agege Lcda in Lagos State.
See the remains of the Vehicle used by the suspected Kidnappers set ablazed by angry mob.
Source: #AgegeTvOnline

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) by Hardgun: 11:46am On Jun 08, 2021
Oga o
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) by Anter: 12:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
This one has finished his journey on earth. But why would you go to Agege of all places.

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) by budaatum: 12:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Jungle justice is the law of barbarians!

budaatum:

You make me remember the days when all of a sudden someone yells ẹpọn mi at Oshodi busstop. Soon as people grab their crutch to check their balls hadn't disappeared, pickpockets helped themselves to the contents of their pockets.

I was at Ketu busstop one morning waiting to get a bus I could get away not paying bus fare on when a guy shouted ole after he caught some other guy's hand in his pocket.

Before one blinked, the caught hand ole shouted ole back and all these guys rushed in to beat the guy who owned the pocket until unthinking little barely 14 year old me jumped in yelling they were beating the person who was being robbed while the oles got away.

The owner of the pocket paid my fare that day but for weeks afterwards I walked to Ojota to get my bus to school for fear the oles will beat me if they caught me.

You don't need to jọ charity for pickpocket to help themselves to the content of your pocket. If you ever stand watching people play eyi jẹ eyi o jẹ, you might know what I mean.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) by DDDEnterprises: 12:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
Anter:
This one has finished his journey on earth. But why would you go to Agege of all places.

You're trying to say they bad gaan for Agege?
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) by Anter: 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
lively

You're trying to say they bad gaan for Agege?
Yes now Agege is spontaneous.
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) by Seniorwriter(m): 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
easzypeaszy:
Two out of the Three Suspected Kidnappers were rescued by the Police while one was set ablazed with their Vehicle in Orile-Agege Lcda in Lagos State today
#AgegeTvOnline
According to Information gathered by Agegetv Agege Online a commercial Motor Cycle Operator Popularly known as "Okada" said to have engaged the Suspected Kidnappers in a hot Chase from Ajegunle Toll-Gate Lagos-Ogun boundary spot after some of the school children kidnapped cried out for help through the window of the kidnapers Vehicle.
But, nemesis caught up with them at Mulero Bus Stop in Orile-Agege Lcda where their Vehicle was stopped by some Passersby after the Commercial Motorcycle operator raised alarm to alert Passersby of the action of the suspected Kidnappers.
We also gathered that one of the Kidnappers was lynched to death Instantly and also set ablazed right on the Spot together with their Vehicle. It took the quick intervention of the Nigeria Police Force to rescue the other two members of the Suspected Kidnappers and the School children kidnapped.
We could not confirm if one the abducted School children died in the vehicle, because we were told that the suspected Kidnappers had already killed one of the Children before luck ran against them at Orile-Agege Lcda in Lagos State.
See the remains of the Vehicle used by the suspected Kidnappers set ablazed by angry mob.
Source: #AgegeTvOnline

Agege streets that is a den of gangs and bad youths(OMO KASARI)....SMH @ those suspected kidnappers.
Anytime I'm in Lagos I always avoid driving through that axis @night ill rather pass through ogba or abandon the mission.
Lasgidi Governor needs to put some measures in place to cub the criminal excesses in agege.

@Seniorwriter
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) by Commentor: 2:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
How do we know it wasn't an innocent person?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) by easzypeaszy(m): 3:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
Commentor:
How do we know it wasn't an innocent person?
tk bike go challenge dem...Mugun
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) by Curious345: 3:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Very sad jndeed
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) by praiseneo(m): 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
budaatum:
Jungle justice is the law of barbarians!

it’s like you’re naive
It happened in my presence
2 kids were dead
So they were supposed to hand them over to the same police that would release them after settlement. Make una better de use una head ooo
Re: Suspected Kidnappers Arrested And Set Ablazed In Agege (pics) by budaatum: 4:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
praiseneo:
it’s like you’re naive
It happened in my presence
2 kids were dead
So they were supposed to hand them over to the same police that would release them after settlement. Make una better de use una head ooo
Glad to see you sat on the jury and used your head to judged them fairly.

If naive is your understanding of my post, I buda will contentedly live.

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Arrests Brazil-based Mother Of Three With 100 Wraps Of Cocaine / Delta Police Engage Robbers In Shootout, Killed Two Then Recovered Snatched Vehi / Suspected Cultists Invade Funeral In Anambra, Kill 20, Desecrate Corpse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.