Stats: 3,194,410 members, 7,954,628 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:46 AM

Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo (13607 Views)

Fake Nigerian Immigration Consultant Sentenced To Jail In Canada / 50 Percent Of Nigerian Immigration Officers To Now Work At Border Posts - FG / Governor Abdullahi Ganduje Was Caught Receiving $5m Bribe - Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr Isoright Alot of niggarrrrs and baby girls will apply
Everybody wants to jakpa

I do my own for about 80 thousand naira for abuja But my own na ten years passport
Please what are all the requirement needed, kindly list them please
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by channelstravel: 12:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
Good to know, I hope it spreads nationwide.

While planning to japa, I write the best CVs (Europas format for Europe) and statement of purpose for admission and job applications. See my siggy
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Alot of niggarrrrs and baby girls will apply

Everybody wants to jakpa

I do my own for about 80 thousand naira for abuja
But my own na ten years passport

But your own sef cheap oh.. You no spend money at all.. How many month e take them to process am abeg? And when did u apply? Sorry say i too ask much questions
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by chukwuibuipob: 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
princechurchill:
Please how much for renewal of passport
dnt waste Ur time with official price.Govtovtheir office and let them milk few Naira from u.If u wan go see obit urself.OYOvis Ur case.Carry 40/45 tousan with u
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by Hotzone(m): 12:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
While obtaining the passport, try to acquire some international recognized certificate which can give u a chance of acquiring e better employment according to the country u intend to move to

If u need Asylum Report/Certification, contact me
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by chukwuibuipob: 12:45pm On Jun 08, 2021
grin grin grin lipsrsealed
Umsworld:

You want to move using an online passport right grin
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by Danny50: 12:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
I dont need this bulshit.
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by BoboKush(m): 12:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Oya na
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by Aduroja123(m): 1:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see Nairalanders asking if the new passports would bear UAR or Federal Republic of Nigeria.

This I have seen.

woooli eke grin grin grin grin

Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by BJanta: 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailynigerian.com/nigerian-immigration-resumes/

Can you see the intention of the Fulani? Fulani heading immigration service in Oyo. State.No competent Southeasterners to do to do that.Go round all the region's in the South, the story will be the same.Police Force is even worse .All DCOs in the South are from the North. ARMY OF OCCUPATION!!!!
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by darediamond(m): 1:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Cryptoinnovatio:

Don't doubt this
Some people doubted Bitcoin and regretting now.

Grab this opportunity now
I will show you a cryptocurrency you can mine for free with just your mobile phone. It will be worth a lot if you can do it till December. Then you can cash out.. zero 8 zero 8 99 54 90 two.
Can we talk on Whatapp?
Zero 7 Zero 6 057 856 9
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by Xhuntra: 1:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Godsein:
80k ke,how much is for 4 abi 5yrs own ?
35k. its for 5years

Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by Pio44: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Anambra own nko
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by 33Solomonf(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Everybody wants to jakpa

Boss how it take before they give you?

And what about 30k own?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by oluwas3un(f): 3:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
The 80k is it express?

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Everybody wants to jakpa

Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by joideviv(m): 3:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Godsein:
How much is the passport right now ?

24k here in Katsina state, waiting to be captured sha
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by 33Solomonf(m): 3:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
joideviv:

What are the requirements bro.

And how long will it take before they give you?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by Gjmff: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by etibaba(m): 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
joideviv:

Enhanced E-passport or standard passport?
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by LegitPlug: 5:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright

Everybody wants to jakpa

Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by seyz91(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Me too, i want a end to this contraption already

#endNIGERIAnow
ohosi4real:
I don't need it now. All want for now is separation
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by kronos1: 9:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hope the process will be faster with this new Comptroller, cos collecting passport in Ibadan Na war
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by joideviv(m): 6:32am On Jun 09, 2021
33Solomonf:

What are the requirements bro.

And how long will it take before they give you?

6weeks
Re: Nigerian Immigration Resumes Receiving Passport Applications In Oyo by adebisilucy(f): 7:31am On Jun 09, 2021
etokhana:

https://dailynigerian.com/nigerian-immigration-resumes/
if Oyo can produce over 3k backlogs how much more will service headquarter produced, less than 1k and it's saddening

Abaribe: Sit-At Home Has Chased Businessmen Away From Southeast / Bash Ali Manhandled By Minister’s Security Agents / Missing $20bn: Reps Gives Iweala One-week Ultimatum To Submit Forensic Audit Rep