Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,385 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

Davido Replies Pastor Who Says He Will Soon Be Poisoned By Someone Close To Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Pastor Who Says He Will Soon Be Poisoned By Someone Close To Him (2667 Views)

Daddy Freeze Finally Replies Pastor David Ibiyeomie Over Death Threat / Davido Replies Non-fan Who Said 'yemi Alade And Wizkid Are Bigger Than Him" / "Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Replies Pastor Who Says He Will Soon Be Poisoned By Someone Close To Him by Cuterboy(m): 12:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
Multi-award winning singer and DMW records boss, Davido has now reacted to a viral video of a Pastor narrating a vision of him being poisoned by someone sleeping in his house.

The Pastor who said he’s been praying to God for the vision to be averted, also said that he doesn’t know the singer and has never met him.

The cleric was heard in the video saying;

“I told you about one singer called Davido, abi? They will poison him. I don’t know him and I haven’t seen him in my life. But they will put something in his drink. He will be rushed to hospital, he will be admitted, he will be conscious.

“I’ve been dealing with it in prayer but the lord said it will happen. And the person that will poison him is sleeping in his house. Somebody give the Lord a clap offering.

“Did he die? I didn’t see him die. But he will lose something in his body that will handicap him.”

Davido in a tweet he shared after the video went viral, prayed to God to expose and deal with any wickedness around him, both near or far.

Read the full story here: https://9jabeat.com/davido-replies-pastor-who-says-he-will-soon-be-poisoned-by-someone-sleeping-in-his-house-video/

Re: Davido Replies Pastor Who Says He Will Soon Be Poisoned By Someone Close To Him by digen64343: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
hmmm
Re: Davido Replies Pastor Who Says He Will Soon Be Poisoned By Someone Close To Him by LikeAking: 3:41pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lolz.

Rubbish.
Re: Davido Replies Pastor Who Says He Will Soon Be Poisoned By Someone Close To Him by Onyi22(f): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Not my Davido

1 Like

Re: Davido Replies Pastor Who Says He Will Soon Be Poisoned By Someone Close To Him by PlaysNigeria: 5:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Trust Issues.
Re: Davido Replies Pastor Who Says He Will Soon Be Poisoned By Someone Close To Him by Nukilia: 5:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
A mole must have been planted in his House...
Re: Davido Replies Pastor Who Says He Will Soon Be Poisoned By Someone Close To Him by sunshineV(f): 6:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
so when will they arrest the pastor?
Re: Davido Replies Pastor Who Says He Will Soon Be Poisoned By Someone Close To Him by McStoic(m): 8:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
I like David',d reaction to it. He didn't talk much or display arrogance. May God protect him from frenemies sha

2 Likes

Re: Davido Replies Pastor Who Says He Will Soon Be Poisoned By Someone Close To Him by Khd95(m): 9:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
Yahoo pastor

This one na format, he was hoping that Adeleke go call am dash am 1millii because he warmed him of poisoning before hand grin

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky And Mompha Fight Dirty After Oye Kyme Said They’re Dating(photos) / Download Portable Ft Destiny Boy (audio) / Destiny Etiko In Tears Over Yul Edochie Second Marriage.. Reveals Shocking Detai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.