Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,187 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

Before You Japa - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Before You Japa (468 Views)

Fairly Used Household Items For Sale - Japa Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before You Japa by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
If u are thinking of that u want to japa, learn this before you run away from Nigeria/United African Republic.

-PHP Coding
-UIUX Design
-Graphic Design
-Data Analysis

I have the materials for UIUX design with me for just 1k, will be sending to u as Google drive.

After receiving you can start enjoying, download and watch offline...

Swears just as if i am dashing it out cuz i know the amount i bought it.

To get it, reach me out on WhatsApp 08179639117

Check out all what u would be learning in the link video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=akEox5ZGD_Q
Re: Before You Japa by Haryoureendey4(m): 12:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
The google drive materials

Re: Before You Japa by Haryoureendey4(m): 7:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
Still available folks
Re: Before You Japa by Haryoureendey4(m): 4:08am On Jun 09, 2021
After i stated in my post that i am giving it out for just 1k to nairalanders, i can't believe one nairalander still came to my dm to ask it fit for free...

Something i am selling for my whatsapp contacts for 2k and twitter users too for 2k...

Based on how i go through lots of threads here and see how people lamenting for jobs and lacks of money reason i told my self say ok let me just help with just 1k, very affordable for the price...
Re: Before You Japa by Haryoureendey4(m): 4:09am On Jun 09, 2021
My status as at yesterday morning...
U can see the price

Re: Before You Japa by Haryoureendey4(m): 4:22am On Jun 09, 2021
One of my contact i sold for, for 2k...

Re: Before You Japa by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:42am On Jun 14, 2021
Still on
Re: Before You Japa by Haryoureendey4(m): 9:53am On Jun 17, 2021
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy! Life Time Income Opportunity. / Register Now For All Students 2nights Beach Experience / Anyone Interested In This Joint Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.