Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

Osama Is Alive - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osama Is Alive (988 Views)

Breaking News; Alameiyeisegha Is Alive. He Was Sighted At A Creek In Bayelsa / Buhari's Certificate Saga: His Principal Is Alive & Well - Police / Governor Chime Is Alive- Enugu Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osama Is Alive by Gsmxpert(m): 4:52pm On May 03, 2011
http://theimpudentobserver.com/world-news/osama-bin-laden-not-dead-and-still-alive/

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS NOT DEAD STILL ALIVE, I LOVE OBAMA BUT THIS NEWS IS JUST TO PLEASE THE AMERICANS

HE MADE A CALL TO THE US THIS EVENING SAYING I LOVE THE WAY U LIE
Re: Osama Is Alive by Msbsalahudeen: 5:16pm On May 03, 2011
Where did u hear that information pls, can u tell me.
Re: Osama Is Alive by kcreal(f): 5:39pm On May 03, 2011
Yes he is not dead, if the US army killed him as they claimed, why can't they show us his dead body, instead of showing us that fake picture.
or show where and how he was buried in the sea.

Because Nigerian soldiers killed a Nigerian terrorist (osisikankwu) now the US are claiming they killed Osama. He is still alive, even if he is dead, that was long time ago.
Re: Osama Is Alive by Gsmxpert(m): 7:02pm On May 03, 2011
LOOK AT THIS FAKE PHOTOSHOP WORK

Re: Osama Is Alive by Gsmxpert(m): 7:03pm On May 03, 2011
THIS PICTURE WAS EDITED AND CLAIMED THAT ITS OSAMA'S DEAD BODY

HEHEHE I CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS
Re: Osama Is Alive by texazzpete(m): 7:05pm On May 03, 2011
The US did not release any photo of Osama Bin Laden.
If you were fooled by several internet photoshopped fakes, that's you own shame.
Re: Osama Is Alive by Gsmxpert(m): 7:12pm On May 03, 2011
hahahahaha, until the body is shown on cnn, am a believer but i will not believe
Re: Osama Is Alive by enyojo(f): 7:24pm On May 03, 2011
Gsmxpert:

http://theimpudentobserver.com/world-news/osama-bin-laden-not-dead-and-still-alive/

OSAMA BIN LADEN IS NOT DEAD STILL ALIVE, I LOVE OBAMA BUT THIS NEWS IS JUST TO PLEASE THE AMERICANS

HE MADE A CALL TO THE US THIS EVENING SAYING I LOVE THE WAY U LIE

WHY GIVE US AN EXPIRED LINK?
Osama bin Laden-Not Dead And Still Alive!
November 15th, 2008 by Fred Stopsky · 15 Comments

Have you been this daft all along??
Re: Osama Is Alive by otokx(m): 7:28pm On May 03, 2011
They should have kept the body

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Kicks Against UN Same-$ex Rights Resolutions / Al-mustapha’s Video Fails To Indict Ige, Adesanya, Others / David Starkey: 'whites Are Becoming Black'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.