Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

Yoruba Nation:Tinubu The Repentant Slave Trader(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Nation:Tinubu The Repentant Slave Trader(photos) (738 Views)

You Deserve Better Nation – Tinubu Tells Nigerian Youths / Just In: Pastor Adeboye Called Me Father Of The Nation - Tinubu Speaks / FFK: Pull Down The Statue Of Tinubu, The Slave Owner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Nation:Tinubu The Repentant Slave Trader(photos) by vasel15: 12:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
For us that read history, we all know slave trade was heartless and callous selling your own people to the white men and the practice was later abolished and we saw during the BLM protests many slave traders statues were toppled and removed and we all know many of those rich countries like America and UK were built on the back of slaves.

We should remember that the white man did not just come and carry people, our people sold us to them like the Ijaws who were notorious for selling slaves, and today they are living in poverty like slaves, should we call it the slave trade curse? This is why you can't trust the Ijaws today because they would always sell you out

Now let's go to madam Tinubu a slave trader who sold people for money and she was so influential that she rubbed shoulders with Kings and she was a major figure in Lagos during the reigns of obas, Adele, Olluwole, Akitoye, and Dosunmu, she was what we call boss lady or iron lady and she was called the Iyalode of Egba Land, I mean she was powerful just like the man we call Tinubu today.

Bola Tinubu is just like madam Tinubu and ironically they share the same last name but the difference is that according to historians they said madam Tinubu repented from her slavery trading, but it is an open secret that the man Tinubu has sold his people the Yorubas to the Fulanis, the same way our Igbo Governors have sold us and currently, people are agitating to leave Nigeria but this same man Tinubu is still working with the Fulanis to suppress his people, I wrote about why Tinubu should declare for Yoruba nation here https://www.biafranboys.org/yoruba-nationimagine-if-tinubu-supports

Just Yesterday the Fulanis killed over 39 people in Ibadan, burnt houses and cars, and any sensible leader would break away from the Fulanis, but maybe be not this Tinubu because I am sure madam Tinubu would have supported her people and fight the Fulani, we all saw what Buhari did to Lam Adesina go and read, when would Tinubu ask Buhari the same question he asked Lam Adesina, why are your people killing my people or maybe because they are both in APC so it is allowed, well we all wait and see what bola Tinubu would do this time, would he continue to sell his people to the Fulanis or repent like madam Tinubu did and stop selling his people to slavery.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PpKMM-Bc9Yg

https://www.biafranboys.org/the-repentant-slave-trader-for-us-that

Re: Yoruba Nation:Tinubu The Repentant Slave Trader(photos) by Fahdiga1: 12:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
I haven't seen a man that is self serving as Tinubu. This man is ready to drown everybody in a river so far it will make him president. Tinubu is one of a kind. A slave to the caliphate
Re: Yoruba Nation:Tinubu The Repentant Slave Trader(photos) by vasel15: 12:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
adakaboro8
nsiba
ijaw boys make una come chop
Re: Yoruba Nation:Tinubu The Repentant Slave Trader(photos) by vasel15: 1:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Afriifa oya join i see you day peep
Re: Yoruba Nation:Tinubu The Repentant Slave Trader(photos) by vasel15: 1:04pm On Jun 08, 2021
imagine ijaws way sell people na them come day live inside poverty today,is it the slave trade curse?
Re: Yoruba Nation:Tinubu The Repentant Slave Trader(photos) by vasel15: 1:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
lol..ijaw boys run adakaboro8
Re: Yoruba Nation:Tinubu The Repentant Slave Trader(photos) by vasel15: 1:54pm On Jun 08, 2021
Adakaboro8
Sageb
Edodefence
DMerciful
Phijo
SaintBishop
Ekpeitit
Truthshots23
2elliot
GreenFarmsNG
Markbrowny
rottennaija
Afriifa
Sufferingboy

(1) (Reply)

Insecurity: We Can’t Afford To Disappoint Nigerians – Buhari / Ladoja Asks FG To Declare Amnesty For Sunday Igboho, Nnamdi Kanu / Ganduje Presents Staff Of Office To Buhari’s In-law, As Emir Of Bichi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.