Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:45 PM

Proofreader And Editor For Hire - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Proofreader And Editor For Hire (347 Views)

Need A Professional Proofreader And Editor? / URGENT: Proofread And Editor Needed(american English) / I Am A Proofreader, Reviewer And Editor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Proofreader And Editor For Hire by Nobody: 12:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
You over there! cool

Hello. Don't scroll down; this is for you.

Are you a writer (of any kind) or a blogger? If yes, this is the most important message you'll ever read!

Have you ever read a blog post, book or even your write-up and the errors just kept jumping out at you?
Did you say yes? I'm not the only one then.

Fun fact: Did you know that it’s harder to catch your mistakes when you’ve been working on a piece for a while?

This is because you've become used to the write-up that flaws become impossible to see.

Let me be your extra set of eyes. Let me be your proofreader!

Send me a DM on Whatsapp now @ 07015201289 to get your content error-free!!!

(1) (Reply)

Wedding Night Gone Wrong. Episode 5 Is Out (ex Files) / An...CLOSED / Osogbo Writers Conference Holds Tomorrow Saturday August 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.