Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,597 members, 7,958,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:53 AM

Veteran Actor, Yinka Quadri’s Daughter Gives Birth To Baby Boy (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actor, Yinka Quadri’s Daughter Gives Birth To Baby Boy (Photos) (1665 Views)

Wasiu Alabi Pasuma Becomes A Grandfather As Daughter Gives Birth / Mr Latin And Yinka Quadri Warn Toyin Abraham And Lizzy Anjorin To Stop Beef / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Daughter Gives Her A "Facial Mask" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actor, Yinka Quadri’s Daughter Gives Birth To Baby Boy (Photos) by Citizenshelm: 2:32pm On Jun 08, 2021
Olajuwon Quadri, daughter of veteran actor Yinka Quadri, has been delivered of a baby boy, Igbere TV reports.

Her father announced the birth of his latest grandchild on Instagram on Tuesday.

“My latest grandson is here. My Daughter Olajuwon put to bed. Mother and son doing great, hale and hearty,” the 61-year-old wrote.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CP2ecO_HvC9/?utm_medium=copy_link

Yinka Quadri’s friend and colleague Taiwo Hassan, popularly known as Ogogo, has the latter on the new addition to his family.

“Congratulations to me I added a wonderful child to my grandpa list. Congratulations to Alhaji Olayinka Quadri and my daughter Olajuwon, Ogogo also wrote on Instagram.

A graduate of the Kwara State University, Olajuwon completed her National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) programme in October last year.

Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor, Yinka Quadri’s Daughter Gives Birth To Baby Boy (Photos) by Missyajoke(f): 2:43pm On Jun 08, 2021
May God protect both mother and child

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Actor, Yinka Quadri’s Daughter Gives Birth To Baby Boy (Photos) by cassidy1996(m): 4:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Good news
Re: Veteran Actor, Yinka Quadri’s Daughter Gives Birth To Baby Boy (Photos) by Africana1123(m): 6:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
Best mood for the legend ...congrat sir

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actor, Yinka Quadri’s Daughter Gives Birth To Baby Boy (Photos) by longetivity(m): 8:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ogun will kill all Apc zombies on nairaland

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Another Passionate Plea To Save Veteran Nollywood Actress, IYABO OKO / Tiwa Savage Goes Pantless In A Nightclub (watch Video) / Yul Edochie And Judy Austin Child Is Autistic, May Edochie Daughter In Danger Da

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.