Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,554 members, 7,819,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria (9794 Views)

Attahiru Bafarawa: Bandits Forced Me Off 10,000 Hectares Of Land / Chinese Investors Acquire 120 Hectares Of Land In Akwa Ibom For Hendai City / FG Grants N6.4bn Loan For Cotton Farmers In Gombe, Adamawa, Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by Steinmann: 6:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Good development ,God bless Ogun state ,God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by specialmati(m): 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
post=102516744:

Very Good Development.

A better Nigeria all around is all we want.

God bless Ogun State.

God bless Nigeria.
grin grin grin grin this one you dont add your darling daddy any more,it seems like him no they drop something again all of una go get sense before 2023.beside dollar now 505naira
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by LightUpWithKemi: 6:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hope this is not audio.
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by sureinfo: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
this is really cool, fantastic.
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by emerged01(m): 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ekez:
Is their any need for that??
After all Fulani herdsmen with there cow will destroy the farm and kill the farmers as well
U think say na vegetable farm?
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by RichBoy247: 6:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ekez:
After all Fulani herdsmen with there cow will destroy the farm and kill the farmers as well

My brother, I am surprised ooo. Or are the cultivating the cotton for the Fulani cows to come and feed on?
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by NaijaOlosho(f): 6:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
If Mayyeti Allah Says Now .....Donate this to the foolanis for grazing or be dealt with grin grin

Yoloba will just rush and give it to them, fear fear people
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Great one... agriculture has always been a part of our tradition as yoruba's. We need to go back to that, which is why security must be of high importance now that some blood sucking demons from the north have decided to constitute a national nuisance.
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by ecomalchemist(m): 7:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nice one, we gather dey.

Meanwhile if you are interested in learning the art of importing gadgets from US and selling here in Nigeria for profit, hit me up for the free guide on whatsapp - 0.8.1.1.9.7.5.6.1.4.4.
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by gidjah(m): 7:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
I do not think this is what the state currently needs now .A state with poor agric sector , no sound food production , running towards cotton ??I'm these season Fulani and the North are doing shakara with food supplies , I expect the south to wake up to sound Agricultural development and massive food production, this would keep them up and make the food independent .I don't wanna believe their soil is not capable .Why can't the States up south go for full scale food production ??The north know her strength and she is capitalising on such to mess the SE ,SS, and SW up.But it seem.the leadership up south is so so blind .Tinubu has the biggest Estates in Africa but he can not boast of an Onion plantation or even maize farm !!I PRAY OUR SOUTHERN LEADERS SEE WERE WE are GOING in the NEXT 10 YEARS under Hausa people and wake up.They will soon cut off all thier food supplies up south , then una eyes go open.
They are already On it as we speak.

I live up north so i know what I am opening up here .The South has Virgin Soil. ,the northern soil is already 90% loosing her nutrients big time , I also do some farming up here despite my busy schedule.God help the Blindness of my Southern people ooo!!

1 Like

Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by Ppogbae: 7:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
Yorubaland is unperturbed and will continue to move forward.
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by lilyheaven: 7:10pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ekez:
They should use iron gauge and fence the farm
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by NaijirianKing: 7:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
This is

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by Tareq1105: 8:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Okortor:
Ogun State get land pass Lagos State sha.
Ota, ijebu, abeokuta etcetera

Yes, you shouldn't be surprised after all Lagos is known to be the only state with no rural areas.
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by bizzibodi(m): 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
Why cotton why not groundnuts,onion,beans,maize?
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by grandstar(m): 9:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
The quality of cotton produces would be poor. This isn't the way to go about things. The state would do well if resources are spent in agricultural crops or animals it excels in.

Quality cotton is available in nearby Benin Republic.
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by seguno2: 12:28am On Jun 09, 2021
pansophist:
Good news. Each state should start utilising their resources to generate cash flow.

Hopefully the Fulani terrorist won't destroy it, and the Fulani army protect them while doing so.

How many oyinbo countries that Nigerians are running to on Plan B, have businesses and farms run by their governments?
This is obviously a nice way for Abiodun to steal Ogun people’s money instead of providing free education for all children, water, roads, clinics etc.
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by walefalana(m): 3:23am On Jun 09, 2021
hmmmmn!
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by Ekez(m): 7:53am On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by Ekez(m): 7:54am On Jun 09, 2021
Goke7:

and you went to school abi?
no,
I didn't went to school
Re: Ogun Acquires 4,500 Hectares Of Land For Cotton Production In Nigeria by OmoNla1605: 8:19am On Jun 09, 2021
i just hope the unknown gunmen will not retrogress this project
kudos to OGADEP

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour To FG: Workers, Nigerians Suffering / Chief Imam: I Saw Yar’adua Last Night / In London, Ojukwu Was Lonely, Dumb – Igwe Nwokedi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.