Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

TB Joshua's Wife Story On Her Husband Death In Congruence With Prophet Jeremiah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua's Wife Story On Her Husband Death In Congruence With Prophet Jeremiah (577 Views)

Dele Momodu Visits Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife (Photo) / How My Husband Died — Evelyn, TB Joshua’s Wife / Paris New Morning Water Crusade With Prophet TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

TB Joshua's Wife Story On Her Husband Death In Congruence With Prophet Jeremiah by RichDad25: 4:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Prophet had mentioned the cause of Prophet T.B Joshua's Death days before T.B Joshua's disclosed it. Listen to both stories. May his soul rest in peace.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8OoqOGmcX90
Re: TB Joshua's Wife Story On Her Husband Death In Congruence With Prophet Jeremiah by khadaffi(m): 5:05pm On Jun 08, 2021
I just hope you guys will let this man rest in peace. I won't be surprised to hear some of you have started summoning his ghost � for protection

(1) (Reply)

What If Satan Makes This Decision? / Is Idol Worship And Tradional Religion Illegal In Nigeria? / Russell’s teapot: An argument that reveals the ridiculousness of religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.