Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,807 members, 7,956,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) (66517 Views)

Unknown Gunmen: No Police Checkpoints Anymore - Abia Resident (Video) / South-East: Police Disappear From Roads, Go To Work In Mufti / Many Police, Army Checkpoints In The South-East? Why Is This So? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by maasoap(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
NEWSREPORT:
This is the 8th of June 2021, and we were travelling on the ever busy Onitsha-Owerri expressway in Anambra State. To our greatest shock we never met a single police check point on the entire long stretch of the highway.
goatgoat093:
UGM don show them pepper, their last show of strength is in Owerri but their medicine is been prepared.

I hope that with time, they are not replaced by highway armed robbers, kidnappers for ransom and ritualists.
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by maasoap(m): 10:02pm On Jun 08, 2021
Benrosaria:

But if we were being fair with ourselves was there suppose to be a check point rather a medic unit/ Red Cross

Check points were as a results of highway criminals but the problem was that the security agents turned it into an avenue to extort motorists
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by Kingrefreshed: 10:06pm On Jun 08, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. The guy is a Fulani terrorist, he masturbate on any igbos thread, he does this intentionally because of fear, they don't want the ibos to be on there own, they are all payed Fulani agent using different account to operate here on naira land, anytime you see chukwudi, emeka, and taiwo engaging themselves with tribal abuse just know they are all Fulani terrorist agent disguised as igbos and yoruba to create enemity between the two tribes, just check all there topic and post to see for yourself.

I know all that already
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by drololaaof: 10:24pm On Jun 08, 2021
Many factors is in play here for the police to abandon check points, something has happened .
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by Princesaha: 10:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
Rexnegro:
Don't believe yet , time will tell if they will come back . The order is still fresh that's why
The Policemen and Soldiers left the street for over two months now. So many security agents were killed by UGM and many of these killings were never reported in the media. The one that happened close to my crib where 3 Soldiers were killed and one abducted was never reported till date. So you don't have to blame the security agents.
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nnemuka:

What are the benefits of having them on south east roads? Robbers still rob, herdsman still kill, bandits still kidnap so what really are the benefits?
Who am I seeing shocked
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by namo77: 11:14pm On Jun 08, 2021
Is this supposed to be a good thing?
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by Princesaha: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
kenchop:
THE PEOPLE OF ANAMBRA SHOULD BEWARE OF A POTENTIAL HERDSMEN ATTACK. THE POLICE AND MILITARY DISAPPEARS TO GIVE EAY FOR HERDSMEN ATTACKS THEN REAPPEAR AFTER THE ATTACKS TO STOP ANY KIND OF REPRISAL ATTACKS. THE GOVERNMENT IS A SCAM.
The Security agents deserted all Anambra roads since March sef. The Op just dey enter Anambra today after many months. And believe me, crime rates has drastically reduced.
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by goatgoat093: 11:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
maasoap:

I hope that with time, they are not replaced by highway armed robbers, kidnappers for ransom and ritualists.
When we get to that bridge we will find a unique way to tackle it.. worry more about the skull mining, Fulani massacres, incest, rape and proliferating numbers of armed thugs in the SW.

1 Like

Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by calcal: 11:36pm On Jun 08, 2021
If your purpose of the protest is to demand change then you can as well sit down at home.

The Malaysia Agreement or the Agreement relating to Malaysia between United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Federation of Malaya, North Borneo, Sarawak and Singapore was the agreement which combined North Borneo, Sarawak, and Singapore with the existing states of the Federation of Malaya,[3] the resulting union being named Malaysia.[4][5]

"Singapore was later expelled from Malaysia, becoming an independent state on 9 August 1965.[6]"

Please, check Singapore and Malaysia progress

Kandeed:
Sometimes what you need to bring bout a change is stiff and tough resistance and one of it is this coming #June 12th protest and we Nigerians should come out together

The greatest undoing would be Army or Police shooting at unarmed civilian protesters this time around. the rage never witnessed before would be felt in a way they would understand. Either we like it or not the recent carnage police officers experienced or went thr in the hands of angry protesters would put lot of them away and if army show, how many are they all together to face thousands of protesters??

#Nigerians don't give fear a chance
#June 12th is the time to make ur voice heard
#June 12th should not meet you at home
#Storm ur streets June 12th and let ur march be felt
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by EyezofGod120: 11:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
grin
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by hansomb: 12:35am On Jun 09, 2021
viyon02:
Nice move, we need replicate of this in the south west also.
They will start with that your brother in Police.
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by Nobody: 2:56am On Jun 09, 2021
post=102514761:
Goodluck with that.

It's only a pity that it is the innocent and law-abiding igbos that will suffer when the criminals, rapists and murderers freed from the police stations that were burnt start continue their operations of robbing, killing, burning innocent citizens from their bush hideouts.
They will look for these same policemen and women to protect them from these loosed animals on prowl, but won't find any!

We pray non of our and your family members will be affected by this.
May God protects our mothers and sisters and all family members in that part of the nation.

Half a word..........
We Rise!

A very BIG AMEN.

Hmmmmm, this is deep!
Only the wise will understand!

That is exactly our prayer point above!

Why can't you voice out when you witness evil? Your own is just to be shouting 'darling daddy'

Search your conscience
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by generalwo(m): 3:53am On Jun 09, 2021
Lucifer1419:
. Mumu talk, just waist you time typing trash.
. No worry I go remind your mumu self about your mumu post soon
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by georgeakins: 4:23am On Jun 09, 2021
viyon02:
Nice move, we need replicate of this in the south west also.

No, please, we don't need that in the South West.
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by Nnemuka(f): 5:03am On Jun 09, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
Who am I seeing shocked
Awww Ify grin
Did you miss me?
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by Nature8(m): 6:03am On Jun 09, 2021
domchike:
Any society that attacks its police must first make peace with its Criminals
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 6:55am On Jun 09, 2021
Nnemuka:

Awww Ify grin
Did you miss me?
Goan sit down. I didn't miss shit... Just surprised to see you angry
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by Nnemuka(f): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2021
YoungDaNaval:
Goan sit down. I didn't miss shit... Just surprised to see you angry
lol... I know you missed me! grin
Kedu?
Which part of the deep blue sea have you been?
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 8:38am On Jun 09, 2021
Nnemuka:

lol... I know you missed me! grin
Kedu?
Which part of the deep blue sea have you been?
Bermuda Triangle grin

BTW, I need a private jet to my village. How much will you charge me? grin
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by Elsueno: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2021
Nope, this is very bad, i assure u it's not a good sign...Even in the north police and soldiers can be seen by the side of the road even without checkpoints. This clear empty road is a very bad sign......I just hope am very wrong

Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by viyon02: 9:25am On Jun 09, 2021
hansomb:
They will start with that your brother in Police.
My brother? My family do not belong to any corrupt organization.
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by swedbase(m): 9:46am On Jun 09, 2021
Tizu:
Toll extortion gates have really disappeared where agents of the state were busy extorting innocent people both day and night.
How did they disappear ?

My dearest brother God bless you. At least our people can operate on our roads without being harassed , intimidated, and extorted by those criminal Zoo police. The use South East as their revenue generating unit. The zoo only understand violence and that they shall get. Freedom is not given , It is taken. We in Diaspora shall continue to support them with Cash and logistics until our freedom comes.
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by shameonyou(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2021
when fulani herdsmen/highway thieves go take over now una go begin dey cry again...i laugh in swahili
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by Chirowman(m): 10:08am On Jun 09, 2021
Okay
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 10:36am On Jun 09, 2021
Useless police come and extort again.
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by bigcasava1(m): 10:38am On Jun 09, 2021
thesicilian:
They're preparing the way for "unknown gunmen" to operate with reckless abandon
U are wrong this is not ur region
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by Benrosaria(m): 1:43am On Jun 11, 2021
maasoap:

Check points were as a results of highway criminals but the problem was that the security agents turned it into an avenue to extort motorists

The problem that never ends - MONEY
Re: Police Checkpoints Disappear From South-East Highways (Pictures, Video) by hollywater: 3:25pm On Aug 04, 2021
Emperor5:
No need for police to be in check point in East. There work is to harrass innocent citizen, collect bribe, course traffic jam. Upon all the check point, They have never capture fulani herdsmen with their weapon
Best comment

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Folasade Tinubu-Ojo Daughter Celebrates Her 46 Birthday / The Northern Counter-coup Of 1966: The Full Story Without Bias! / Rotimi Amaechi Spotted Wearing Louis Vuitton & Gucci Jacket Worth Millions. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.