Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,572 members, 7,958,766 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 11:11 PM

FRAUDSTERS Apps And Defrauding People Of Their Money - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / FRAUDSTERS Apps And Defrauding People Of Their Money (223 Views)

How To Verify Cash Apps? And Increase The Cash App Limit? / Drama As Investors Lay Siege On Oko Oloyun’s Office, Demand For Their Money / CHARITY: Herbert Onyewumbu Wigwe Foundation Gives Succour To People Of Makoko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRAUDSTERS Apps And Defrauding People Of Their Money by saintdevo(m): 5:37pm On Jun 08, 2021
I don't know how many people are aware that this LINTOL Apps for data purchased and Airtime at an affordable Price is a SCAMMERS apps that defraud people of their Money, it was when I downloaded the apps and fund money in it that I later discovered it was a scam apps that was why it was not ion GOOGLE PLAYSTORE. So please Stay safe out there and avoid downloading such applications in your phone.

Re: FRAUDSTERS Apps And Defrauding People Of Their Money by TarOrfeeek: 5:57pm On Jun 08, 2021
Even Crowwe abi Okrowwe app

That app will mine your phone for info, then send it via WhatsApp to Boko Haram.

Please do not download any app apart from @twitter.
Re: FRAUDSTERS Apps And Defrauding People Of Their Money by TarOrfeeek: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2021
Crowwe
Re: FRAUDSTERS Apps And Defrauding People Of Their Money by TarOrfeeek: 5:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Seun grin grin

You are a bad man. So you banned the use of the word Crowwwwwwe

You no want any herdsman to use him reggae spoil your blues

grin
Re: FRAUDSTERS Apps And Defrauding People Of Their Money by IceColdVeins(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
Crowwee

(1) (Reply)

Enugu 042 Car Vehicle Charter Hire Rental In Enugu State Nigeria 08086510264 / I Am Done / Russia Tests S-400 Missiles Systems In Crimea; NATO Conducts Sea Breeze Drills

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.