Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. (1247 Views)

Tinubu Opens Land, Air Borders With Niger Rep, Lifts Other Sanctions / The Ekumeku Resistance: How Igbos Defended Their Homeland Against Britain / Analysis Of Nnamdi Kanu's Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by cocolacec(m): 6:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
https://www.facebook.com/106142284337349/posts/161502885467955/?vh=e&d=n
(10mins video)(from 8mins)He said we will destroy Yorubaland,The Yoruba race will pack their load and leave ,they will run to Niger republic ,they are cowards,

https://www.facebook.com/106142284337349/videos/2433045403663919/?extid=2qO6lJPQFXHglzIy&d=n
(4mins)
Kanu’s irugun solution means ”anonymous soldiers”.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by Guestlander: 6:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Loud mouth.
Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by colorsofrainbow: 6:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
You should be worried about Fulani vacating your land and when you are returning from Benin Republic..
Fulani will kee your people in plenty but no,that's not your problem..it's Nnamdi Kanu.
I pity the real Omo yorubas cos dem get enough saboteurs amongst them eating and dining with fulani Terrorists cry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by BigSarah(f): 6:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
I can't hear it, the headline is misleading

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by cocolacec(m): 6:21pm On Jun 08, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
You should be worried about Fulani vacating your land and when you are returning from Benin Republic..
Fulani will kee your people in plenty but no,that's not your problem..it's Nnamdi Kanu.

How are we sure kanu is not working with the killer fulanis with his Irugun solution?.Irugun means anonymous soldiers who enters villages to kill people inorder to steal their land and declare independence.

7 Likes

Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by cocolacec(m): 6:22pm On Jun 08, 2021
BigSarah:
I can't hear it, the headline is misleading
Listen very well dont be hypocritical.

1 Like

Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by mbaise1000: 6:26pm On Jun 08, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Guestlander:
Loud mouth.

Did you watch or hear whatever they said he said there?
People need to stop thinking with their fingers and face their real enemy, why act before thinking?

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by BigSarah(f): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
cocolacec:

Listen very well dont be hypocritical.

I have he didn't say what you outlined as the heading, even the picture you used isn't helping your lie...
Trust me I'm not a fan of the tactless kanu

5 Likes

Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2021
Abeg fulanis should not try nonsense in Igbo land, they can go to yoruba land abeg.... Let them go there Yorubas are there brothers... Let them stay in yoruba land... We the igbos will fully support them since some people in YORUBA land are against MNK...

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by cocolacec(m): 6:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kings999:
Abeg fulanis should not try nonsense in Igbo land, they can go to yoruba land abeg.... Let them go there Yorubas are there brothers... Let them stay in yoruba land... We the igbos will fully support them since some people in YORUBA land are against MNK...

Igbos and fulanis are not welcome in Yorubaland.Both of you are parasites and chameleons.You latch on your hosts till you destroy them.Ungrateful mofos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by cocolacec(m): 6:47pm On Jun 08, 2021
BigSarah:

I have he didn't say what you outlined as the heading, even the picture you used isn't helping your lie...
Trust me I'm not a fan of the tactless kanu
It means you have hearing problem, if you can hear that part he said that.Get a hearing aid.Read about Irugun option and the Israeli role.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jun 08, 2021
cocolacec:

Igbos and fulanis are not welcome in Yorubaland.Both of you are parasites snd chameleons.

Thank you, Igbos don't even want to be welcome in both the fulanis and Yoruba land... We want our own Nation... You Yorubas can share the same country with the fulanis....

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by MrMaestro: 6:53pm On Jun 08, 2021
We already know. This is for the idiots that were confused as to why many Yorubas hated Igbos and Kanu. Regardless, Oduduwa Nation is all we're focused on.

3 Likes

Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by Obamaofusa: 6:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
colorsofrainbow:
I pity the real Omo yorubas cos dem get enough saboteurs amongst them eating and dining with fulani Terrorists cry

Talk is always cheap but to prove the cowardice of Yorubas is very hard because they are born considerate warriors.

Only not up to 200 Yoruba soldiers defeated battalons of loud mouthed,shivering cowardly biafran army at Ore.

Ibadans who are just a 'sub' of Yoruba defeated very large army of hausa and fulanis in the Jalumi war.

Egba,another Yoruba group defeated the mighty Fon who have never tasted defeat before in all their conquests in Africa.

Yoruba brave soldiers were the cynosures of every eyes in the Nigeria civil war because of their exploits.People like Benjamin Adekunle,Gbadamosi King,Alani Akinrinade etc.

The only cowards that run from any battle at all are the Igbos and their warlords.They have names examples are coward Ojukwu who dressed like a prostitute to flee to Ivory Coast.Another is Coward Nnamdi Kanu who is hiding in a stuffy room somewhere in the UK.

What pains most Igbos is that Banjo,a brave Yorubaman, was chosen by the Coward Ojukwu to lead Cowardly Biafrans in the only real war they have fought in their entirely cowardly lives.

Igbos were taken like goats as slaves by the small Ijaw groups.

Igbos were colonised by small Igala group.

What cowardice from a cowardly Igbo tribe.Tufiakwa!!

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by Guestlander: 7:00pm On Jun 08, 2021
mbaise1000:
[color=#006600][/color]

Did you watch or hear whatever they said he said there?
People need to stop thinking with their fingers and face their real enemy, why act before thinking?

I listened to it actually. He was ranting as usual about how Yorubas are very bad people. If you can't hear it perhaps you can check your device.

2 Likes

Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by colorsofrainbow: 7:11pm On Jun 08, 2021
Obamaofusa:

Talk is always cheap but to prove the cowardice of Yorubas is very hard because they are born considerate warriors.

Only not up to 200 Yoruba soldiers defeated battalons of loud mouthed,shivering cowardly biafran army at Ore.

Ibadans who are just a 'sub' of Yoruba defeated very large army of hausa and fulanis in the Jalumi war.

Egba,another Yoruba group defeated the mighty Fon who have never tasted defeat before in all their conquests in Africa.

Yoruba brave soldiers were the cynosures of every eyes in the Nigeria civil war because of their exploits.People like Benjamin Adekunle,Gbadamosi King,Alani Akinrinade etc.

The only cowards that run from any battle at all are the Igbos and their warlords.They have names examples are coward Ojukwu who dressed like a prostitute to flee to Ivory Coast.Another is Coward Nnamdi Kanu who is hiding in a stuffy room somewhere in the UK.

What pains most Igbos is that Banjo,a brave Yorubaman, was chosen by the Coward Ojukwu to lead Cowardly Biafrans in the only real war they have fought in their entirely cowardly lives.

This epistle for me just to respond to my few words
Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by BigSarah(f): 7:20pm On Jun 08, 2021
cocolacec:

It means you have hearing problem, if you can hear that part he said that.Get a hearing aid.Read about Irugun option and the Israeli role.

The Israeli stuff yes, I’m talking about your headline!!!!
Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by Penguin2: 7:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
cocolacec:
(10mins video)(from 8mins)He said we will destroy Yorubaland,The Yoruba race will pack their load and leave ,they will run to Niger republic ,they are cowards,

https://www.facebook.com/106142284337349/videos/2433045403663919/?extid=2qO6lJPQFXHglzIy&d=n
(4mins)

Now what do u want us to do with the information?
Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by mbaise1000: 10:01am On Jun 09, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Guestlander:

I listened to it actually. He was ranting as usual about how Yorubas are very bad people. If you can't hear it perhaps you can check your device.
I will recheck
Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by awujale231: 10:04am On Jun 09, 2021
We don't share borders with Niger na,
He probably means chase fulas back to Niger
Hehehe
Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by wealthtrak: 5:42pm On Jun 09, 2021
cocolacec:

(4mins)
Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by tungamaje: 6:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
Obamaofusa:

The long epistle according to St Obamaofusa. Please this your sermon is too long, summarize
Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by cocolacec(m): 7:54pm On Jan 09, 2023
hmm
Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by RZArecta(m): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2023
The lunatic Nnamdi Kanu is in custody, it remains that other lunatic Simon Ekpa
Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by Nijablast: 8:38pm On Jan 09, 2023
Kanu is a stupid boy
Re: Kanu Speech On Chasing Yorubas Out Of their homeland to Niger rep. by owobokiri(m): 8:39pm On Jan 09, 2023
Fear fear cowards on the beat

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Fixes July 3 For Lagos Yoruba Nation Rally / Bandits are Nigerians like you and I, we should learn to tolerate - Gov masari / Military Colleagues Raise Ransom Secretly For Nigerian Army Major Abducted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.