Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,069 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 AM

PST Eze: Sam Egwu & Others,insult Umahi Again & I'll Open Your Can Of Worms. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PST Eze: Sam Egwu & Others,insult Umahi Again & I'll Open Your Can Of Worms. (231 Views)

Why I Opened A Can Of Worms – PDP Dep. National Chairman, Taofeek Arapaja / PDP Dismisses Purported Suspension Of Egwu, Others In Ebonyi / I'll Open Can Of Worms That Will Make Edo People Stone Oshiomho - APC Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PST Eze: Sam Egwu & Others,insult Umahi Again & I'll Open Your Can Of Worms. by MACEO(f): 6:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
By Polycarp Sola - Abakaliki

Former Chairman of the All Progressives Congress Party [APC] in Ebonyi State, Pastor Eze Nwachukwu Eze has called on the National Assembly members of the People's Democratic Party, PDP in the state led by Sen. Dr Sam Egwu to stop all forms of false and political attacks and unfounded allegations against Governor David Umahi or have their political histories being exposed to the public.

Nwachukwu, in a press conference held in his office at the old government house cabinet office in Abakaliki, attributed the unwarranted political untterances against Umahi by the national Assembly members led by Sam Egwu to envy and jealousy and noted that the agrieved PDP leaders in the state are furious and angry because Umahi was smarter than them by joining the ruling APC before them.

"the reason for this unwarranted attacks on the leader of the party in the state, the father of the party in the state, His Excellency, Engr Dr David Umahi, is because the Sam Egwu and his people are so angry, so furious because of the smartness of the governor, which he has brought a lot of relevance to their political fortune,

"the truth remains that these people were making frantic effort underground, while i was the chairman, to come to the party before the governor, before they knew it, the governor in his smartness, ran ahead of them and joined the party, because they had concluded plans in thier own party to frustrate him, and then come back to APC, also to hinder him from coming," he said.

He warns that any political attack on the governor is a direct attack on him as the building block of the party in the state and would be vehemently resisted by him, to eventually silence them politically.

"and I want to use this opportunity to warn them, that every insult and political attack on the governor is an attack on me, because this is a house I spent fortune, staked my life to build, therefore anybody that comes now to make any kind of movement or utterances that will amount to dismantling this house, I promise to vehemently resist them, and I am using this opportunity to sound a note of warning to all of them, because we have their political history and data,

"Any further derogatory comment on the governor, I will open their can of worms, this shall be the last warning, the same strength I used to fight them when we were in opposition, is the same strength, even more that I will use now to ensure that we silence them to speak no more politically," he added.

The APC chairman, also debunked Allegations by Sam Egwu and his team that the state government is arming thugs to chase after the opposition members, adding that security challenge is a sensitive matter that requires leaders at all levels to join hands towards ensuring safety of the people, rather than frustrating the effort of the current administration.

"I never commented on security issues, I always supported the government to ensure that the system is cleared off of all forms of criminality because it has no boundary, irrespective of your party, criminals has no respect for anybody's political inclination but to the extent of alleging that the government is empowering thugs, giving them arms to pursue them, who is pursuing who, what have they done to warrant them being chased,

"we know them, political feather weight, who do they have to burst of, pursuing such people will amount to wasting time, the governor and the government is so focused on the development of the state that they wouldn't have the time to think of who to go After, they have made thier choices, they attempted to join APC but the governor joined before them, and they became annoyed, instead of finding a way to join or coming boldly as men", he explained.

He, however said that constructive criticism of governance is a welcome development and urged the opposition leaders in the state to play politics as it's meant to be in a democratic and peaceful atmosphere.
Re: PST Eze: Sam Egwu & Others,insult Umahi Again & I'll Open Your Can Of Worms. by iampeterben(m): 6:23pm On Jun 08, 2021
Ok
Re: PST Eze: Sam Egwu & Others,insult Umahi Again & I'll Open Your Can Of Worms. by colorsofrainbow: 6:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Biko pour out the can of worms

(1) (Reply)

Photo News: Pdp National Exco Visits Governor Udom In Uyo / Ghana-based Nigerian Lesbian Raped By 4 Nigerian Men In Ghana / They Promised Us #1000 To Come Out And Support Buhari - Pro-buhari Protester Say

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.