Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,297 members, 7,957,755 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:16 PM

Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) (59927 Views)

18 Passengers Roasted Alive In Enugu Accident (Graphic Photos) / Nigerian Man And Pregnant Wife Die In Ghastly Motor Accident, Son Survives / Young Lovers Die In A Motor Accident (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by Okemmuo(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Chai
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by favour32(m): 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Different ways to die for Nigeria nai many pass Onyinbo 1000 ways to die.... Nigeria na country sef?
Comporate existence my foot!
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by Prettyclown: 9:29pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hmmm!
Uwa wu popo
Ije eluwa...RIP to the dead
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by ShijesMan(m): 9:30pm On Jun 08, 2021
R.i.p
To make "Daily Money without Capital" click on my "Signature" to register for free
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by Prettyclown: 9:31pm On Jun 08, 2021
Hmmm!!!
Ije eluwa
Uwa wu pawpaw... RIP to the dead
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by Oracleforce: 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
RIP to the dead...

Abeg, nairaland don turn to Aljazera TV where bad news thrive....

Make una talk one good thing for this platform make we dey happy...enough of this bad news everywhere....

Lemme say, if your wife just put to bed, abeg let us know so that we go use your good new take make our self happy...or you are getting married...

1 Like

Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by Teejay13(m): 9:38pm On Jun 08, 2021
Life is too short. Good bye my prof.
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by maximunimpact(m): 9:44pm On Jun 08, 2021
SILVERLINES:
cry

I won't believe this news

There's a cover up somewhere perhaps these people were murdered by Fulani herdmen

may know about the cover up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by Mamijoh(f): 9:46pm On Jun 08, 2021
May their souls rest in peace
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by FBIBOT(m): 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
This is extremely fatal what did they jam for such wreck to the engine bay and front seats

2 Likes

Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 9:49pm On Jun 08, 2021
Las Las everybody go die. Even you
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by kalu61(m): 9:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
R.I.P Erudite.

Death is where all mortals are equal.

2 Likes

Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by Longman8: 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
All is well.
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
starbuck:
I noticed you are a harbinger of bad news in this forum

Are you referring to
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by NaijaCover(m): 9:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
Oracleforce:
RIP to the dead...

Abeg, nairaland don turn to Aljazera TV where bad news thrive....

Make una talk one good thing for this platform make we dey happy...enough of this bad news everywhere....

Lemme say, if your wife just put to bed, abeg let us know so that we go use your good new take make our self happy...or you are getting married...

What is the meaning of
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by ejigah(m): 10:03pm On Jun 08, 2021
RIP
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by mechanics(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Eyah, so sad, may God console the family members they left behind.
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by juman(m): 10:12pm On Jun 08, 2021
Nigeria is unsafe country.

Drive with care.
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by omotola90(m): 10:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:
Same here. I think he's paid to do that. Bad news sells very well. You're more likely to get to frontpage if your story is one that incites fear, anger, or uncertainty. This site is meant to break your spirit daily.
just got to see this after checking his moniker... Mods should do the needful
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by Elchechereche2: 10:39pm On Jun 08, 2021
Life is vanity.. Everything's going to be wasted in d very end

1 Like

Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by mmadu5(m): 10:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
this is nice . where is the location so i can come and eat rice
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by davillian(m): 11:07pm On Jun 08, 2021
I thought it'd Mr Ibrahim and his wife....
I'm still waiting for the day our path would cross....
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by OCtheKing: 11:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
So sad. May their soul rest in peace. He lectured me when I was in 100L in unibuja back then in Gwagwalada.
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by BarrElChapo(m): 11:15pm On Jun 08, 2021
Rest In Peace.. this is sad
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by kerriman: 11:17pm On Jun 08, 2021
Oh no what ! Professor peter madoiki a very intelligent lecturer may God � you family. What a loss to public Admin dept of university of abuja may God give you the fortitude to bear the irreparable loss..Amen

1 Like

Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by dododawa1: 11:51pm On Jun 08, 2021
starbuck:
I noticed you are a harbinger of bad news in this forum
established your own or leave
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by blacknoir: 12:02am On Jun 09, 2021
Yeah I heard the story ,very sad indeed
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by 9jaRealist: 4:06am On Jun 09, 2021
favour32:
Different ways to die for Nigeria nai many pass Onyinbo 1000 ways to die.... Nigeria na country sef?
Comporate existence my foot!

Exactly! Nigeria is the only country where people die in car accidents….duh!
>
Re: Professor Peter Maidoki And His Wife Die In Motor Accident (Graphic Photos) by Elsueno: 5:59am On Jun 09, 2021
R.I.P

I really don't understand where Nigerians are always in a hurry to go, especially inside town...High speeds, reckless overtaking, d annoying aspect of this is that, majority don't even know the road regulations. They just like to speed up & display thier driving skills for no reason. And the way the tailgate u at high speed makes them easily loose control incase of sudden stops

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Wears 15 Shirts At Airport To Avoid Paying Flight Baggage Charge / The Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library Abeokuta (Photos) / Cow Imported From US By Ekiti Government Breaks Loose At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.