Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Saliu Abdulkadir: I’m Not Behind Attacks In Igangan Community Of Oyo State - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Saliu Abdulkadir: I’m Not Behind Attacks In Igangan Community Of Oyo State (15754 Views)

Lagos Prostitute, Hannah Saliu, Burnt To Death For Keeping Quran In Room / 10-Year-Old Bello Abdulkadir Ado, A Vigilante Member In Katsina Carrying Gun / 'I’m Not Dead' - EndSARS Protester Whose Photo Was Circulated As Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: I’m Not Behind Attacks In Igangan Community Of Oyo State by dragunov: 3:17pm On Jun 09, 2021
damilola4162:

https://newspremises.com.ng/im-not-behind-attacks-in-igangan-community-of-oyo-state-evicted-sarkin-fulani/

Bloody liar! Can you see how he is painting the narrative like he is the victim. Ole!
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: I’m Not Behind Attacks In Igangan Community Of Oyo State by dragunov: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
post=102527681:
May God punish all the sponsors of herdsmen and Boko Haram and the politicians that brought them upon our nation to cause mayhem.
May the people that support and sponsor them all die painfully, and may they suffer so much pains as long as they live on earth before dying in shame.

If you are not one of the people supporting the evil sponsors of these herdsmen,
kindly say A BIG AMEN To these little prayers.

God pass dem.
They will all end miserably in life.

All sponsors and enabler of all the terrorist organizations in our darling country, from this evil Boko Boys, to bandits, Igbos terrorists organization, evil fulani herdsmen must all be fished out.
They will all never know peace as long as it is sorrow, tears and blood they want flowing in our nation.....along with their evil supporters.

Peace shall reign in our nation.
God bless Nigeria

Then be ready to fish out Buhari, Malami, Hell rufai and co. Okay?
Re: Saliu Abdulkadir: I’m Not Behind Attacks In Igangan Community Of Oyo State by AntiChristian: 11:59am On Jun 11, 2021
nelsonebby:

lol
Tell your people IT'S TIME TO GO

To go where?

And who are my people?

If you get brain make you use am and stop the senseless mention!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herdsmen Kill 6 Farmers, Behead Okada Rider In Delta / Rev. Father Leo Michael Kidnapped In Kogi State / APC Supporter Killed In Gwer West, Benue State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.