Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Unbelievable 20,000 Mah Solar And Elecrtricity Rechargeable Power Bank Unveiled - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Unbelievable 20,000 Mah Solar And Elecrtricity Rechargeable Power Bank Unveiled (244 Views)

New Naira Notes Unveiled (Pictures) / Access Bank Unveiled A New Brand Logo / Made-in-nigeria Cylinders Unveiled At World LPG Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable 20,000 Mah Solar And Elecrtricity Rechargeable Power Bank Unveiled by Gospel367: 8:42pm On Jun 08, 2021
I was sourcing for some products for my customers. So I was introduced this power bank by my supplier. The power bank which has a capacity of 20,000 mah had the ability to be charged with both solar and electricity. it had a wowish Blazing torch light with ability to charge any USB type That sounded like a good deal to me. Anyway, I took one for my self and I can't stop loving the prowess of this power bank. Simply as advertised with lasting power and features

I am not a motivational speaker oh but to cut story short, I sell these power banks at cheap prices of 8k. Really affordable for its capacity and ability. incase you need it , call me or WhatsApp me on (08163617506). See pictures
Re: Unbelievable 20,000 Mah Solar And Elecrtricity Rechargeable Power Bank Unveiled by Gospel367: 3:24pm On Jul 02, 2021
Still available

(1) (Reply)

21 Digital Tools To Use For Your Business In 2021. / 5 Ways To Create Irresistible Product Offer For Your Business. / YOUTUBE Saturation-drive A Huge Traffic From Youtube With These Tricks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.