Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,690 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account (15425 Views)

David Hundeyin Asks Twitter To Ban Kemi Olunloyo's Account / Reno: Buhari, Osinbajo Still On Twitter Yet NBC Orders Stations To Deactivate / FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by Nobody: 6:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Bloody hypocrite!
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by holarmylekan(m): 6:14am On Jun 09, 2021
I don't know if I'm the only one that doesn't take this cow government on this ban serious
Even as at yesterday, I can still login to my twitter account without using any vpn. I just login normally
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by Kingrefreshed: 6:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Becksblog:
Previous thread: https://www.nairaland.com/6593650/twitter-ban-abubakar-malami-deactivates

https://punchng.com/malami-logs-into-twitter-to-deactivate-account/

That's the height of Hypocrisy.
My question is why didn't he Delete it completely??
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by Paragon311(m): 6:15am On Jun 09, 2021
Hypocrites everywhere in the government coffers.....

Naija is on cruise...
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by Mrsegz: 6:15am On Jun 09, 2021
The incompetence of this Admin is unrivalled.To imagine it took buhari 6 months of his admins time to select this collection of inept individuals. Sighs
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by leadedge: 6:15am On Jun 09, 2021
When did he join twitter...all this clueless aboki...
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 09, 2021
UAR don't get bad names Nigeria please
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by phemmie06(m): 6:15am On Jun 09, 2021
We all know this. Don't be surprise when you see Kiki, Yusuf and other children of President and Vp twitting. The law is not meant for them
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by AleAirHub(m): 6:15am On Jun 09, 2021
Still on this matter?.

Chai nothing good will ever come out from this Government.

1 Like

Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by 4four(m): 6:16am On Jun 09, 2021
R
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by sinkhole: 6:16am On Jun 09, 2021
Beancounter93:
Well, how else would he deactivate his account?

By magic?
why can't he just leave the account dormant instead of breaking the law just to deactivate.
His action simply shows he has no respect for law!
Besides, why is he into crypto?
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by lexy2014: 6:16am On Jun 09, 2021
post=102528383:

Matters arising..........

Exactly. D matter is how was malami able to deactivate his Twitter handle?
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by 1Alex: 6:17am On Jun 09, 2021
Okay
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by Antoeni(m): 6:18am On Jun 09, 2021
The biggest wins of the suspension of twitter by FGN is that it led to the "Technical defeat" of IPOB, Fake news is choked & it has shown that PDP is a better opposition on twitter than in real life
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 09, 2021
sinkhole:
why can't he just leave the account dormant instead of breaking the law just to deactivate.
His action simply shows he has no respect for law!
Besides, why is he into crypto?

I doubt a dormant account would just 'go like that'....
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by PoshTraveIer: 6:18am On Jun 09, 2021
lol ma una dey calm down na cheesy cheesy
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by jditimiya(m): 6:18am On Jun 09, 2021
I will like to know the PR company that sold this people to us. What a shame that i can not show.
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by Nobody: 6:19am On Jun 09, 2021
post=102528383:

Definition of failure = you!

1 Like

Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by successtutor(m): 6:19am On Jun 09, 2021
Nigeria looking Like a zooo
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by ddeola: 6:22am On Jun 09, 2021
DEMON-AMI. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by Teejay13(m): 6:23am On Jun 09, 2021
Funny leaders aways be like acting funny

FG - "don't use VPN", however you still using it

Then how where you able to log into your twitter account.

Confused people.
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by Goalnaldo(m): 6:29am On Jun 09, 2021
And according to a VAR referee on Twitter He's using a cryptocurrency app despite the ban cheesy Breakfast go reach everybody grin

2 Likes

Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by AuroraBrls: 6:31am On Jun 09, 2021
You shouldnt expect a smarter move from someone who thinks spareparts business is similar to Fulani kidnapping, banditry, open grazing and farmland grabbing business.

You used VPN to log into your account
make and deactivate it. You were well aware that twitter will be deactivated and you are a proponent of the idea, best thing should have been to deactivate your account before the ban and vpn usage ban.

Aboki na Aboki even if he is a Professor of Aeronautics

1 Like

Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by ChoCho54(f): 7:02am On Jun 09, 2021
fkj950ax:
Very unintelligent move.

A Twitter account is a personal thing, not a national or official tool. The fact that he uses it as AGF (and horribly) doesn't mean he shouldn't have a life after he leaves the office of AGF or the government.

There is important information we will need in the future as a country but in a bid to satisfy today, he threw everything away.

People have memoirs and diaries and notes that speaks volume 50 years after their passing. It's akin to burning those diaries and notes and memoirs.

This is why we say those in Buhari's government have very low thought faculties.
Guy he deactivated not deleted.
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by addictiv(m): 7:03am On Jun 09, 2021
The same AG that banned cryptocurrency is still trading crypto on the side. Banned twitter and was using VPN to login...
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by brandmix: 7:10am On Jun 09, 2021
Relax..this man quack SAN
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by KenModi(m): 7:28am On Jun 09, 2021
post=102528383:

Please show me a tweet, post or publication where twitter tagged Naija terrorists as heroes. Don’t go about talking rubbish and spreading false messages, show me proof of where twitter tagged terrorists as heroes.
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by Nastt20nastt: 7:34am On Jun 09, 2021
Hi
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by Kingzy4pep(m): 7:47am On Jun 09, 2021
Twitter should just program this in a way that these govt officials deactivating their accounts can never activate again in the future
Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by Nobody: 8:07am On Jun 09, 2021
mekuso89:
Oga abeg tell us, how you take login? Abi na your spirit do am?
A pawn will go in for this, just watch.

1 Like

Re: Malami Logged into Twitter to deactivate His Account by 989900: 9:09am On Jun 09, 2021
royalamour:
grin This guy isn't smart. So used VPN to access Twitter in order to deactivate his account.

But he's threatening with arrest and prosecution. Education is far from this guy.

Let's see if he will arrest and prosecute himself grin.

And to think that he's taking this Twitter thing too personal shows that he might be the one handling buhari's Twitter account.

So I just read somewhere that he was using VPN all along to trade in bitcoin that the NG government banned is makes it even laughable.

I think he's slow. I think he's someone who needs special attention.

I wonder how he was able to pass and graduate from school.

Quota and runs, quota and runs, bro.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fact Check: Did NNPC Make Profit For The First Time In 44-Years? / Don't The Igbos Deserve A Round Of Applause? / Economy Would’ve Been Worse But For Buhari – Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.