Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,037 members, 7,956,860 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:51 PM

My Choice And The Best Essential Oils For Treating And Eradicating Dandruff - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / My Choice And The Best Essential Oils For Treating And Eradicating Dandruff (214 Views)

Yoni Detox Pearls (#500 Each) For Treating Sorts Of Infection / Various Best Essential Oils For Hair Growth / The Ways Of Treating And Curing Prostatitis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Choice And The Best Essential Oils For Treating And Eradicating Dandruff by markwealth: 11:25pm On Jun 08, 2021
Consider this scenario: you're seated with a group of friends when someone notices white flakes on your shoulder. What would be your reaction if you were in this situation? Aren't you embarrassed? Those white flakes are just tenacious dandruff that comes back once you've gotten rid of it. But have you considered why they arise on occasion?

The explanation for this is the chemical supplements you're using on your hair. They are only a band-aid for dandruff. So, which natural choice do you believe is the best? Yes, I'm talking about dandruff essential oils, and today we'll go through some of the essential oils that can assist and how to utilize them.

But, before we go into the essential oils, let's learn a few things about Dandruff so we can have a good sense.

Did you know that dandruff isn't just found on the scalp and hair? It may also be seen on the neck, brows, nose, eyes, and other body regions.

What Is Dandruff and How Do I Get Rid of It? What Are the Root Causes?

Dandruff is a common scalp problem caused by an excess of oil on the scalp, which leads to an increase in dead skin cells. Dandruff causes flaky scalp, itching, irritated scalp, discomfort, and dry scalp, among other things. They can also cause severe scalp diseases when scratched with nails.

When it comes to the causes of dandruff, a variety of circumstances can cause the flaky skin to slough. The following are some of the causes:

Hair that hasn't been properly brushed
Hair that hasn't been properly shampooed
Excessive hair shampooing
Seborrheic dermatitis (seborrheic dermatitis)
Contact dermatitis is a type of dermatitis that occurs when someone
Globose Malassezia (fungal infection)
Infection with bacteria
Infections with yeast
Scalp that is dry
Eczema and psoriasis
Vitamin deficiency
Poor eating habits
Hormonal imbalances and old age
Excessive stress and an unhealthy way of life
These are some of the most frequent dandruff causes. Chemical-based shampoos and other hair products can sometimes cause dandruff by drying out the scalp or making it overly greasy.

Facts: According to a survey, 81 percent of dandruff sufferers are looking for natural supplements to help them get rid of it completely.

Do Dandruff Treatments And Essential Oils For Dandruff Really Work?

If that's the case, which ones should I go with?

There are a variety of essential oils for dandruff and itchy scalp that function on the scalp in the same way that therapeutic salon treatments do. Such treatments have proven to be helpful in treating and removing dandruff at its source.

Essential oils include powerful ingredients and qualities that work wonders on dandruff while also being far gentler than chemical-based solutions on the market. They contain antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory, and other qualities that help clean the scalp and prevent bacterial and fungal infections by balancing the oil content on the scalp and hair.

So, you're trying to figure out which essential oil is best for dandruff? Here are a few good ones for you to choose from.

Continue reading : https://mychoicemart.com/blog/health-and-beauty/my-choice-and-the-best-essential-oils-for-treating-and-eradicating-dandruff

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between A Trip And A Slip? / Surjen, A Health Tech Startup Disrupting Healthcare Delivery System In Nigeria / Detoxify Your Body With Aloe Vite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.