Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,529 members, 7,816,291 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Guys! What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Girl Bought For You? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Guys! What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Girl Bought For You? (295 Views)

Please Guys What's Your Review On My New Entertainment Blog / Hey Guys! What Do You Think? / Most Expensive To Build: Native Of Web App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys! What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Girl Bought For You? by Melanin07(m): 11:28pm On Jun 08, 2021
In the society, it has become a norm for guys to be the ones buying expensive gifts for their ladies.
As programmers and software developers, we often do remote works, build apps and sell as later use the money we get to impress our ladies. Buying them expensive gifts such as Benz cars, IPhones, expensive jewelries and even buying them houses.

But wait a minute, how many girls have you heard of buying their man expensive gifts? For me, the most expensive gift a girl has bought for me is "singlet, 3 in 1.".

You, what about your own? What is the most expensive gift a girl has bought for you?
Re: Guys! What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Girl Bought For You? by Emvico34: 11:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
That is what they always buy for guys. Singlets and boxers

1 Like

Re: Guys! What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Girl Bought For You? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:48pm On Jun 08, 2021
This should be in the romance section.

2 Likes

Re: Guys! What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Girl Bought For You? by Melanin07(m): 11:55pm On Jun 08, 2021
Emvico34:
That is what they always buy for guys. Singlets and boxers

My brother, it like you too have an experience o
Re: Guys! What Is The Most Expensive Gift A Girl Bought For You? by Emvico34: 10:11am On Jun 09, 2021
Melanin07:

My brother, it like you too have an experience o
my guy most of my ex were like that

(1) (Reply)

Let's Build Your Mobile App Android/ios, Reliable, Affordable And Trusted / Programming Roles / Do You Need A Professional Designer? We Have The Best Guys For The Work TECHBOX

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.