Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,533 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

"You Will Not Rest Until You Bless Me" Fans Curse Toyin Abraham - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "You Will Not Rest Until You Bless Me" Fans Curse Toyin Abraham (674 Views)

Watch The New Of Zubby Michael Movie That Got Me Fans Reaction On Social Media / Fans Curse Saidi Balogun For Celebrating Buhari's Win / Saidi Balogun Celebrates President Buhari Win Already, Fans Curse Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"You Will Not Rest Until You Bless Me" Fans Curse Toyin Abraham by Pmpm: 1:02am On Jun 09, 2021
"You will not have rest until You bless me" Fans Curse Actress Toyin Abraham, She reacts (Video)

According to a screenshot posted by famous nollywood actress Toyin Abraham, a fan has come to her dm in a very strange way, PraizeMedia report.

The fan actually want Toyin Abraham to feature him in a movie role, and he then quoted the Bible until he is noticed by the actress.
However The actress finally give him a role to play in her upcoming move.

Watch below ;

https://www.pmmusicbeats.com/2021/06/you-will-not-have-rest-until-you-bless.html

Re: "You Will Not Rest Until You Bless Me" Fans Curse Toyin Abraham by oblaak(m): 2:06am On Jun 09, 2021
sad

Just look at. Can you imagine?
Fulani’s have taken over your region and butchering your people like pigs but here you are begging to be featured in her latest movie. What impact will your presence create in her movie and how does that impact bring the country to order? When others are mapping out plans on how to secure their regions, this one is begging for a feature in a typical disgusting and embarrassing Nollywood movie. So many weaklings amongst our youths today

Re: "You Will Not Rest Until You Bless Me" Fans Curse Toyin Abraham by Pmpm: 6:47am On Jun 09, 2021
oblaak:
sad

Just look at. Can you imagine?
Fulani’s have taken over your region and butchering your people like pigs but here you are begging to be featured in her latest movie. What impact will your presence create in her movie and how does that impact bring the country to order? When others are mapping out plans on how to secure their regions, this one is begging for a feature in a typical disgusting and embarrassing Nollywood movie. So many weaklings amongst our youths today
Re: "You Will Not Rest Until You Bless Me" Fans Curse Toyin Abraham by ena5four(m): 8:19am On Jun 09, 2021
I
Re: "You Will Not Rest Until You Bless Me" Fans Curse Toyin Abraham by Pmpm: 12:08pm On Jun 09, 2021

(1) (Reply)

So Inhuman: See What Kidnappers Did To A Lady In Lekki Lagos (graphic Video) / WWE Wrestler, Bobby Eaton Is Dead, Caused Of Death Revealed (VIDEO) / Mercy Eke Party With The Evicted #bbnaija Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.