Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,043 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:02 AM

Your Job Doesn't Pay Enough? You Need A Extra Income? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Your Job Doesn't Pay Enough? You Need A Extra Income? (318 Views)

7 Mistakes That Can Ruin Your Job Interview / 4 Reasons You Don't Get Interviews After Your Job Applications / 7 Quick Tips : When Sending Your Job Application. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Your Job Doesn't Pay Enough? You Need A Extra Income? by DisuIbrahim(m): 1:44am On Jun 09, 2021
An Extra income source that doesn't disturb your 9 - 5.

I believe there are tonnes of reasons to want to upgrade your income or make extra income While you still engage in your day to day activities, like still doing your 9 - 5 job.

What I'm about to explain to you is an online marketing job called Affiliate marketing (AM). Where you sell other people's product (Physical or Digital products) and get commission per sale. All you have to do is register with an Affiliate marketing company after registration you get access to their product and you sell to anyone interested. The interesting part is that you won't be delivering any product to any one yourself and you can do it anywhere any time, so you still get to keep your 9 - 5 job.

I have a Masterclass coming up on 10/12 - 06 - 2021 via WhatsApp which is this week Thursday/Friday, In this 2days class I will be talking extensively on affiliate marketing and how to succeed doing it. The class is FREE
Limited slots available.
Joining is FREE

To join send me a text "Add me to your Headstart 101 group"

+2348118190120

(1) (Reply)

Job Interview / Please Check Out This Thread.. / Job Opening For Direct Sales Agents (urgent) at Altara Credit Limited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.