Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) (41004 Views)

Governor Akeredolu Commissions 18 Units Of SEM-919 Motor Grader (PHOTOS) / Akeredolu Commissions 20 Patrol Vehicles To Boost Amotekun Operations (photos) / Akeredolu Commissions Chocolate Factory In Idanre (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by OmoManU: 8:34am On Jun 09, 2021
Good one. Now give them proper and required training and make sure you arm them to the teeths

Meanwhile

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by SaintLucia: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2021
Nice one but hope your own Amoteku will not be like that of Seyi Makinde that now control cars in traffic when they are suppose to be in the forest grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 8:35am On Jun 09, 2021
That's good
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by ogwumgbe: 8:36am On Jun 09, 2021
Shegunsmart:
#100DAYSINOFFICE: GOV AKEREDOLU COMMISSIONS AMOTEKUN’S ADMINISTRATIVE HEADQUARTERS, CONTROL CENTRE

•Says Security Outfit Not For Battle Against Any Ethnic Nationality

Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has declared that efforts to empower and strengthen the State Security Network, Amotekun Corps, was not a battle against any ethnic nationality in the country.

Governor Akeredolu said the existence of Amotekun is rather an uncompromising approach to deal with the forces against the unity of the country and well-being of the people.

The Governor spoke on Tuesday at the official commissioning of the Administrative Headquarters and Control Centre of Amotekun Corps at Alagbaka, Akure, the state capital.

The new headquarters houses a control room equipped with all necessary gadgets where situation reports are collated and transmitted to the approved channels of the security agency.

Governor Akeredolu expressed delight in Amotekun’s initiative of combining local and artificial intelligence to raise capacity in the fight against crime which has assumed a worrisome dimension.

“I am confident of the continued cooperation among our security agencies in the bid to continue to secure the lives and properties of the people. This I believe would be jointly carried out with Amotekun commanders in other States in the geopolitical zone. I wish to reassure you of my support,” he said.

Arakunrin Akeredolu added that the new edifice was a symbol of his administration’s desire and irrevocable commitment to the ideals that were sworn to at the launch of Amotekun initiative sometimes in January 2020 in Ibadan, Oyo State.

“You will agree with me that the challenges we have faced since then has heightened and has become morally necessary to ensure that our men are not just physically fit but mentally balanced to interpret signals as they receive from the various flashpoints.

“It is with this in mind that I wish to enjoin all stakeholders in and out of the State to give the required support to the Agency and other security agencies as they collectively assist us in the realisation of the 6th Goal of the REDEEMED agenda which focuses on the Maintenance of Law and Order through Adequate Security,” he said.

The Governor thanked the people of the Sunshine state for their understanding and cooperation in obeying laws and regulations guiding the movement of motorcycles.

He noted: “The inconveniences are worth it in the end when viewed against the negative consequences that disobedience attracts.”

He, however, solicited the cooperation of the indigenes of the State in the Diaspora to assist his administration in terms of funds and crime-fighting equipment in order to protect the state’s heritage and bequeath a peaceful and safe place to the next generation.

The event was attended by members of the State House of Assembly led by the Speaker, Rt. Hon. Bamidele Oleyelogun; Secretary to the State Government, Princess Oladunni Odu; and other members of the state executive council; Traditional rulers led by the Chairman of the state council of Obas, Oba Fredrick Obateru, Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom; Heads of Security Agencies, Amotekun Commanders in Ekiti, Osun and Ogun states among other dignitaries.

Richard Olatunde
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor of Ondo State.
June 8, 2021.

Wise man, State Police already achieved indirectly
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by ensamy(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2021
In all the killings and trouble in this country, Tinubu is mute .... sad
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by seyz91(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2021
I tell you
Omihanifa:
Akeredolu is a sincere and effective governor
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by Classicalman(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2021
No guns. Will they fight with sticks?
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by BigSam13: 8:38am On Jun 09, 2021
provide them bullet proof and sophisticated guns
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by Ebenism: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2021
amazing
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jun 09, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed The backstabbing slave right now
YOU BETTER FACE YOUR EBUBE AGU.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by Xhuntra: 8:40am On Jun 09, 2021
OmoManU:
Good one. Now give them proper and required training and make sure you arm them to the teeths

Meanwhile

zone_bee.

Google about Luxembourg and come back to edit the trash here.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by sslcrypt: 8:42am On Jun 09, 2021
KingAzari:
Useless outfit. Where were they when Fulani killer herdsmen massacred their people.

A trend on this nairaland is that a lot of people pose as an opposing tribe to sow seed of discord.

The aim is also to cause rivalry between eastern and western region.

But what beats my imagination is the inability for people on both sides to see the deceit and avoid online confrontation.

Till the southern region can shappen their mindset and get the jaws of death off them, there will be most likely be a devastating consequences both can't get up from.

For by wise counsel you will wage your own war,
And in a multitude of counselors there is safety.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by foreshore(m): 8:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Shegunsmart:
#100DAYSINOFFICE: GOV AKEREDOLU COMMISSIONS AMOTEKUN’S ADMINISTRATIVE HEADQUARTERS, CONTROL CENTRE

Ondo State Governor, Arakunrin Oluwarotimi Akeredolu, SAN, has declared that efforts to empower and strengthen the State Security Network, Amotekun Corps, was not a battle against any ethnic nationality in the country.

Governor Akeredolu said the existence of Amotekun is rather an uncompromising approach to deal with the forces against the unity of the country and well-being of the people.

The Governor spoke on Tuesday at the official commissioning of the Administrative Headquarters and Control Centre of Amotekun Corps at Alagbaka, Akure, the state capital.

The new headquarters houses a control room equipped with all necessary gadgets where situation reports are collated and transmitted to the approved channels of the security agency.

Governor Akeredolu expressed delight in Amotekun’s initiative of combining local and artificial intelligence to raise capacity in the fight against crime which has assumed a worrisome dimension.

“I am confident of the continued cooperation among our security agencies in the bid to continue to secure the lives and properties of the people. This I believe would be jointly carried out with Amotekun commanders in other States in the geopolitical zone. I wish to reassure you of my support,” he said.

Arakunrin Akeredolu added that the new edifice was a symbol of his administration’s desire and irrevocable commitment to the ideals that were sworn to at the launch of Amotekun initiative sometimes in January 2020 in Ibadan, Oyo State.

“You will agree with me that the challenges we have faced since then has heightened and has become morally necessary to ensure that our men are not just physically fit but mentally balanced to interpret signals as they receive from the various flashpoints.

“It is with this in mind that I wish to enjoin all stakeholders in and out of the State to give the required support to the Agency and other security agencies as they collectively assist us in the realisation of the 6th Goal of the REDEEMED agenda which focuses on the Maintenance of Law and Order through Adequate Security,” he said.

The Governor thanked the people of the Sunshine state for their understanding and cooperation in obeying laws and regulations guiding the movement of motorcycles.

He noted: “The inconveniences are worth it in the end when viewed against the negative consequences that disobedience attracts.”

He, however, solicited the cooperation of the indigenes of the State in the Diaspora to assist his administration in terms of funds and crime-fighting equipment in order to protect the state’s heritage and bequeath a peaceful and safe place to the next generation.

The event was attended by members of the State House of Assembly led by the Speaker, Rt. Hon. Bamidele Oleyelogun; Secretary to the State Government, Princess Oladunni Odu; and other members of the state executive council; Traditional rulers led by the Chairman of the state council of Obas, Oba Fredrick Obateru, Olugbo of Ugbo Kingdom; Heads of Security Agencies, Amotekun Commanders in Ekiti, Osun and Ogun states among other dignitaries.

Richard Olatunde
June 8, 2021.

Anything to deal with Buhari's people is well welcomed here
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by Bola146(f): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2021
PrinceVM:

I neva see u make sense 4 once werey

Madness is your surname
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by disloman(m): 8:50am On Jun 09, 2021
Shegunsmart:

I guess we share similar views on the Amotekun Security Network. I think it's high time Igboho and Iba Gani Adams were brought into the system as a form of morale booster and for fierce operation. This way, the security network would be strengthened.
Be careful what you wish for. Go and read the history of OPC and Bakassi boys
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by Lilgabby(m): 8:51am On Jun 09, 2021
How many securities forces are we having in this era, and yet crazy things are still happening. Later now, this ones will turn to something. God, why was i born in such a country with old selfish dullerds rulling us. Why.... Why....
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by favour32(m): 8:52am On Jun 09, 2021
sslcrypt:

A trend on this nairaland is that a lot of people pose as an opposing tribe to sow seed of discord.

The aim is also to cause rivalry between eastern and western region.

But what beats my imagination is the inability for people on both sides to see the deceit and avoid online confrontation.

Till the southern region can shappen their mindset and get the jaws of death off them, there will be most likely be a devastating consequences both can't get up from.

For by wise counsel you will wage your own war,
And in a multitude of counselors there is safety.
Most are Northerners.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by olugabbie(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2021
KingAzari:
Useless outfit. Where were they when Fulani killer herdsmen massacred their people.

They can't be everywhere.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by airminem(f): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2021
You cannot compare SE to SW. Kudos to their effort in securing their people.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by Kingrefreshed: 8:53am On Jun 09, 2021
Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed The backstabbing slave right now

And the two people directly behind him never get their pay for 5 months now.

Suffering and smiling grin grin grin
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by adelaja70(m): 8:53am On Jun 09, 2021
KingAzari:
Epo ti ta si e ni opolo....
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by Pmedia7787: 8:55am On Jun 09, 2021
Bigdik70inch2:
Despite the fact.........Abuja boys/fulani fully imposed Akeredolu against Abraham(Tinubu's candidate and the people's choice)........

Tis really amazing........how he stand up this much for his people........even against the Fulani idiots........

While........seyi Makinde who got massively voted for on pdp platform is there acting clueless and stupid bout his state security.... .

Sheyi started amotekun
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by shogsman(m): 8:55am On Jun 09, 2021
Aketi don't joke with his state's security, politics or not
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by temptnow: 8:56am On Jun 09, 2021
Yorubas are using stick as gun, jokers.

Fulanis will waste these ones in the forest

Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by Bahun(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2021
APC now go burst
grin grin grin
Shegunsmart:

Richard Olatunde
June 8, 2021.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by ABANGWABOI(m): 8:59am On Jun 09, 2021
Aketi & Ortom are my Governor of the year..
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by Onepeople: 9:00am On Jun 09, 2021
You will never see the hypocritical fulani TinubuAdvocate on a thread like this.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by Yahami(m): 9:01am On Jun 09, 2021
When is Sanwonlu going to commission his own, I see politics playing in this fight. He is probably waiting for the Lagos state government Landlord
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by Tinubuadvocate: 9:03am On Jun 09, 2021
[[s]quote author=Karlovych post=102527127]embarassed embarassed The backstabbing slave right now[/quote][/s] Tinubu initiated the security network don't be deceive.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by Acidosis(m): 9:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Talk and do Governor.
Re: Akeredolu Commissions Amotekun's Headquarters In Ondo (Pictures) by AmazingELixir: 9:06am On Jun 09, 2021
grin

Diswans are sitting ducks and target practice for the men from the Sahel...shebi na batons dem wan carry counter AK 47 & 49s faa.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pictures Of Suicide Attacker John Akpabu Arrested At Radio House Abuja / No Governor Can Take Credit For Wining Ebola War – Jonathan / Photos: Aftermath Of Boko Haram Attack In Chad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.