Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris (861 Views)

This Is Where US Vice President Lives / Kamala Harris: 10 Things You Don't Know About The US Vice President (Photos) / Biography, Net Worth Of Kamala Harris, The US Vice President-Elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris by superjab247: 5:22am On Jun 09, 2021
I was in a dream and I was married to the vice president of the 46th president of the United State Kamala Harris.

I want to marry Harris as my wife,how can I go about it I need good advice.
Re: How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris by CanadaOrBust: 5:24am On Jun 09, 2021
superjab247:
I was in a dream and I was married to the vice president of the 46th president of the United State Kamala Harris.

I want to marry Harris as my wife,how can I go about it I need good advice.

First step: you kill her husband
Re: How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris by superjab247: 5:27am On Jun 09, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

First step: you kill her husband
I need good charms to enable me marry her and bring her to Nigeria

She is beauty with brains not those old and ugly fish brains that claim feminist on nairaland and shout the future is female.
Re: How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris by CanadaOrBust: 5:28am On Jun 09, 2021
superjab247:

She is beauty with brains not those fish brains that claim feministon nairaland.

First things first
Re: How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris by superjab247: 5:31am On Jun 09, 2021
CanadaOrBust:

First things first
Imagine the CIA/FBI interpol coming to get me,what would I do?
Re: How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris by LordIsaac(m): 7:14am On Jun 09, 2021
Buy coartem... Such dreams will become history grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris by parcydrix(m): 9:30am On Jun 09, 2021
superjab247:

She is beauty with brains not those old and ugly fish brains that claim feminist on nairaland and shout the future is female.

U want to marry the vice president of America and bring her to Nigeria to come and do what??

E be like say that kwale weed u dey smoke don dey too affect ur brain
Re: How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris by Hanibbal(m): 9:58am On Jun 09, 2021
LordIsaac:
Buy coartem... Such dreams will become history grin

Hehehehe grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris by superjab247: 2:00pm On Jun 09, 2021
parcydrix:

U want to marry the vice president of America and bring her to Nigeria to come and do what??

E be like say that kwale weed u dey smoke don dey too affect ur brain
I don't mind relocating with her to America,I would be a very good husband!!!
Re: How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris by Sufferingboy(f): 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
Stop smoking too much Igbo.
Re: How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris by Danny50: 6:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
Go and marry buhari wife
Re: How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris by Ishilovebestie(m): 6:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Na wa oh,which kind thing be this.
Re: How Can I Marry US Vice President Kamala Harris by superjab247: 10:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
Danny50:
Go and marry buhari wife
Ha!!!!!!

U want me and entire family to die?

(1) (Reply)

Taliban Hang Bodies Of 4 Kidnappers In Public / Moment Russian Troops In A Truck Was Ambushed In Kyiv, Capital Of Ukraine (video / Russian Economy Taking 'serious Blows,' Kremlin Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.