Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,031 members, 7,818,045 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:53 AM

Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? (28254 Views)

RCCG Trends As Adeboye, Kumuyi Keep Mum Hours To Presidential Election / Sam Amadi: Nobody Prosecuted For Deborah’s Murder / Osinbajo Wants Jackson Ude Prosecuted For Defamation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by CoolAmbience(m): 10:13am On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=AGNESikpuNNU post=102528036]It takes only an administration that has outlived it's usefulness to warrant "fact checks" for every of it's activities. Bunch of crooked no-gooders.[/quote)

If putting Nigeria's sovereignty and wellbeing above Twitter's corporate irresponsibility is what this is all about, then I must say that your brain has outlived its ability to properly function.

Where were you when Twitter was 'urging' on hoodlums disguised as #EndSars protesters, who went about destroying public properties while inflicting wanton harm on personal businesses and the economy?

You guys need to come out of this mental slavery!
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by CoolAmbience(m): 10:16am On Jun 09, 2021
vedaxcool:
Sad that most educated fools don't read beyond the headlines of articles that is why they have to fact check every statement for them to understand the news.

It is a rapidly growing population of young, foolish and educated people that we are witnessing here, man!

Quite a pity!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by tesseract: 10:20am On Jun 09, 2021
Fear is torment. They have become afraid. Keep on fact checking nonsense, we know what we heard in the interview.
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by robosky02(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2021
I son believe it

When will they arrest and prosecute killer headsman

Before looking for who used Twitter
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by Masterchef(m): 10:22am On Jun 09, 2021
I wonder why Malami, especially, doesn't think before he talks. Last time it was about comparing honest spare parts dealers to marauding herdsmen. These guys are always giving Buhari and the government bad publicity, perhaps for a reason.
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by tesseract: 10:22am On Jun 09, 2021
[quote author=CoolAmbience post=102535436][/quote]
Do you mean the same hoodlums sponsored by government officials? I don't get you. Or the same hoodlums who were seen in DSS vehicles? Which ones.?
I think you too need a fact check on the information you dishing out.
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by michoim(m): 10:23am On Jun 09, 2021
Ngenge:
When will Lie Lie Mohammed leave this world? When, God?
After you...
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by somehow: 10:26am On Jun 09, 2021
The media remains one of the forces that will either make Nigeria great or destroy her.
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by Nobody: 10:31am On Jun 09, 2021
vedaxcool:
Sad that most educated fools don't read beyond the headlines of articles that is why they have to fact check every statement for them to understand the news.

malami said "anyone that violate the rule will be prosecuted" emphasis on anyone.
whats is there to understand,
my question is did baba adeboye & papa kumuyi violate the rule simultaneously, if yes
then how is it out of place to speculate an arrest or prosecution, or is the law exclusive to some class of people despite using "Anyone"

4 Likes

Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2021
CoolAmbience:

It is a rapidly growing population of young, foolish and educated people that we are witnessing here, man!

Quite a pity!

Judging from the state of the nation and age class that dominate the elms of affair ... i can categorically say the old are the most foolish, hence why a 70+ president & minister is so pained over mere twitter compare to the Fulani & bandit killings across the country.

How can you ban millions of people from using a platform just because ipob or kanu ... that is myopic that is foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by CoolAmbience(m): 10:40am On Jun 09, 2021
tesseract:

Do you mean the same hoodlums sponsored by government officials? I don't get you. Or the same hoodlums who were seen in DSS vehicles? Which ones.?
I think you too need a fact check on the information you dishing out.

Let's have your proof here, include account details of payer and recipients and amounts.

I don't do beer parlour talk.
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by bergs2: 10:40am On Jun 09, 2021
1Alex:
NBC told all broadcast stations to deactivate Twitter accounts.

I have been wondering how these people reason sometimes.

twitter.com has been blocked by you and you are still asking them to deactivate. How can they login to do so when the site is not accessible?
Most despicably, Malami deactivated his yesterday: i wondered how he did that if he did'nt login?
maybe he too uses a VPN!

1 Like

Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by vineyardfarms: 10:42am On Jun 09, 2021
@ minister of information - lai mohammed - agf - malami - are bunch of disgrace -mis -leading the president- making nig a laughing stock of the world. Apc was using same media to dish out lies about subsidies - repair of refineries -$ to naira - prior to 2015. When you win election- subsidies tripples - refineries dead - pms rising to the sky - world curruption index all time high - looting on the high - recovered loots, re- looted - disgrace efcc @ magu's case dead - borrow- borrow govt @ local / international - nig now hqrts of poverty - hqrts of ranson payment, banditry, kidnapping, killer fulani herdsmen's jihad to take over nig- govt inability to control insecurity - govt lack of will power to gov/ rule - govt nepotism. Between the president and presidency who is ruling? Prior to 2015 same TWITTER gave you free access to twittee - out your lies- twitter has the right to delete your genocidal twitte against a particular race. Why not speak against killer-rapist- fulani herdsmen/miyeti allah havoc

1 Like

Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by Afamcy: 11:26am On Jun 09, 2021
When the gods want to kill a man, they will first of all make him MAD cool cool[/quote]

They will as well make him deaf

1 Like

Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by NOETHNICITY(m): 11:36am On Jun 09, 2021
1Alex:

twitter.com has been blocked by you and you are still asking them to deactivate. How can they login to do so when the site is not accessible?
So how do people in Nigeria still assess Twitter?
I think you are the one who isn't getting it right this time
Government is had to ask them to deactivate thier Twitter knowing that people still have other means of assessing Twitter
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by Mineohmine: 11:53am On Jun 09, 2021
dre11:
FACT CHECK: Did Lai say Adeboye, Kumuyi will be prosecuted for defying Twitter ban?

https://www.thecable.ng/fact-check-did-lai-say-adeboye-kumuyi-will-be-prosecuted-for-defying-twitter-ban

Where did you come from? Who ask you to be fact-checking any headline you on media platform? Oga, go do better thing with your life
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by iswallker(m): 12:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
vedaxcool:

He said it - he stopped short of mensioning their names for fear of reprisal
undecided
They should have asked him which Nigerian law malami woukd rely on to prosecute offenders

undecided
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by 1Alex: 12:36pm On Jun 09, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
So how do people in Nigeria still assess Twitter?
I think you are the one who isn't getting it right this time
Government is had to ask them to deactivate thier Twitter knowing that people still have other means of assessing Twitter
so government is asking them to use VPN?
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by NOETHNICITY(m): 12:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
1Alex:
so government is asking them to use VPN?
Government is indirectly ordering them to stop assessing Twitter through whatever means which includes VPN
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by Rhu4xce: 1:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
This kwantry nah cruise....other countries will jez be laughing at us.
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by Validated: 2:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
So, your verdict is that THE LAW IS ONLY APPLICABLE TO WHOSEVER AGF WISHES.
Very unintelligent of these APC miscreants.
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by chaloskyx: 3:29pm On Jun 09, 2021
EVEN IF HE SAID IT SO LET ADEBOYE AND KUMUYI ENGAGE IN SPIRITUAL BATTLE NAA AHAH THESE ARE MEN THAT FIGHT OF DEMONS AND HIGHER FORCES SO THEY DONT NEED TO BE SCARED OF A MERE MORTAL UNLESS THEY ARE SAYING THEY ARE NOT PROTECTED BY GOD AND ALL THEIR SPIRITUAL PROPHECIES AND BATTLES ARE MERE NOLLYWOOD ACTING
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
[s]
vedaxcool:
[/s]

Brrrrrrrr!!
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by Gfskw: 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2021
Yes
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by mrdba: 5:41pm On Jun 09, 2021
1Alex:

May God bless you...
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by CoolAmbience(m): 11:28pm On Jun 09, 2021
larryjonze:

Judging from the state of the nation and age class that dominate the elms of affair ... i can categorically say the old are the most foolish, hence why a 70+ president & minister is so pained over mere twitter compare to the Fulani & bandit killings across the country.

How can you ban millions of people from using a platform just because ipob or kanu ... that is myopic that is foolishness.

Did you say ban millions of people?

That's small. If I have the powers, I could ban the entire world to save as much lives as possible.

You must be a child not to appreciate the Rwandan story.

What stupid tweet is more important than a nation's territorial integrity?

I trust that by now you would have heard what your 'former god' Trump said about the ban. He clearly said that he regretted not banning Twitter as president. And for your information, your almighty Twitter is now on the 'begging' side. Come to think of it, when was Twitter created that our continued collective existence has to now depend solely on it?

Twitter is a business, like every other. It can be replaced by several other tech companies. On the hand, Nigeria is irreplaceable. It is not about Buhari. It is about our heritage.

As for the albino you mentioned, what is that his name again? He doesn't exist in Nigeria. Does he?
Re: Did Lai Mohammed Say Adeboye, Kumuyi Will Be Prosecuted For Defying Twitter? by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 10, 2021
CoolAmbience:

Did you say ban millions of people?

That's small. If I have the powers, I could ban the entire world to save as much lives as possible.

You must be a child not to appreciate the Rwandan story.

What stupid tweet is more important than a nation's territorial integrity?

I trust that by now you would have heard what your 'former god' Trump said about the ban. He clearly said that he regretted not banning Twitter as president. And for your information, your almighty Twitter is now on the 'begging' side. Come to think of it, when was Twitter created that our continued collective existence has to now depend solely on it?

Twitter is a business, like every other. It can be replaced by several other tech companies. On the hand, Nigeria is irreplaceable. It is not about Buhari. It is about our heritage.

As for the albino you mentioned, what is that his name again? He doesn't exist in Nigeria. Does he?

Do you even carry a brain @ all, before the era of social media, we had world war series,na twitter cause am, when nigeria had it 1st civil war, ever since social media came to existence there has never been a record of war ingnited by twitter or facebook so how is banning social media saving lives or the world.
what is wrong with been a child, was it twitter or facebook that cause rwanda war, whats intriguing about a war to appreciate.
Speaking of integrity, when in history was nigeria ever referenced with integrity, need i remind you nigeria position on most corrupt countries list, gagging freedom of speech is only attributable to dictatorship, who knows why macron got a hot slap.
Zombies can now cite trump, same man that called buhari lifeless & nigeria a shithole, Trump tweet was not only deleted on twitter, his account was ban tew ... what could he do, that is where you & buhari no get sense, if after everything twitter did to trump he did not ban twitter why should his words matter now.
Twitter begging how, nigeria govt issued a complain it only normal twitter review & get in contact the complainant, even for an individual twitter would av done the same. If twitter wasn't relative to our existence why did govt sign up on it, was NTA not enough.
FIY !! twitter can not be replaced it can only be replicated, the major concern is why will a democratic govt force people on there choices. Is it a military regime.
under the watch of that dullard buhari people are been massacre everyday, govt can't secure lives and you talking of heritage. sho gbadun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo Olu At The Opening Of Microsoft's New Facility In Lagos / PDP Chairman In YobevMeets Buhari, Decamps To APC / President Tinubu Appoints CEOs for communication agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.