Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,309 members, 7,836,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Abandon Enugu Airport... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abandon Enugu Airport... (333 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos. / Enugu Airport Most Embarrassing In The World – Senator Egwu / Lagos Lawmakers Abandon Constituency Projects Worth Multimillion Naira (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandon Enugu Airport... by Madmohamed1: 7:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Wicked and evil government of Nigeria just abandon our airport. You will tell me I should remain a Nigeria what make me a Nigeria if I can't be fee Free to leave like other people. May amadioha kill all of you who supporting evill. May sango and Fulani terrorist visit you may God rules your life the way this government is running Nigeria. ..

Re: Abandon Enugu Airport... by realstars: 7:08am On Jun 09, 2021
A Prayer For The APC
Re: Abandon Enugu Airport... by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 09, 2021
Madmohamed1:
Wicked and evil government of Nigeria just abandon our airport. You will tell me I should remain a Nigeria what make me a Nigeria if I can't fee Free to leave like other people. May amadioha kill all of you who supporting evill. May sango and Fulani terrorist visit you

If you don't want to remain in Nigeria then leave.

onye ji gi aka?

Enugu airport na warehouse and should be closed.
Re: Abandon Enugu Airport... by izombie(m): 7:20am On Jun 09, 2021
I said in the beginning of their upgrade that buhari was playing politics with that airport. I said buhari will never ever upgrade the airport to their so called international status. Now after a few years what? No more international flights on that airport. They commissioned a half done job because that's what they want the airport to remain, local airport. Buhari is a tribal bigot and a disaster. Tufiakwa.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

IPOB: Why So Many Threads On IPOB? / NNPC Saves $1bn On Petrol Imports, Says Kyari / Sarrki Is A Part Of This Present Junta Government; See Proof

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.