Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,414 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Gistreel Home Entertainment News How Tiwa Savage Reacted To The ‘hi’ Gre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Gistreel Home Entertainment News How Tiwa Savage Reacted To The ‘hi’ Gre (240 Views)

Teni Recounts How Tiwa Savage Came To Greet Her On Board A Plane / How Tiwa Savage And Wizkid Embarrassed Nigeria At Global Citizen Concert In SA / See How Tiwa Savage Reacted After Wizkid Celebrated Her Birthday On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gistreel Home Entertainment News How Tiwa Savage Reacted To The ‘hi’ Gre by bloggerblogger2: 7:18am On Jun 09, 2021
While the word “hi” is considered a friendly, informal, and casual greeting said when meeting someone, it however looks like there are occasions when silence is golden.

Recently Nigerian international female artiste, Tiwa Savage and Seyi Shay were caught up in a heated exchange that saw them threatening to leaked each others secrets.

The whole drama started when Seyi Shay moved over to say ‘hi’ to Tiwa Savage, however, the mother of one responded by telling her colleague not to hi her with her disgusting spirit as they went on to blast each other.

However, it appears this is not the first time, Tiwa is having issues with the ‘hi’ greeting.

While in the case of she and Seyi Shay, the latter had made the move to greet her, however back in 2019, an OAP, Charles Anazodo had called out Tiwa Savage for not greeting him when she walked passed him when she came into Beat FM for an interview.

The OAP back then took to Twitter to call out Tiwa Savage where he wrote,

“@TiwaSavage was a guest on @THEBEAT999FM earlier today, arrived and walked past @kallyjoe and i, and didn’t have the courtesy to say hello. I guess being a superstar gives you the right to be discourteous.”

Tiwa Savage responded as she explained that she was in a rush and asked him why he couldn’t say hi first.

“First of all I’m sure you saw me rushing to the studio because I was late for my interview plus I had a hat on, second I’m glad I didn’t say hi because who are you to think you can’t say hi first,” she tweeted in reply.

(1) (Reply)

Bobrisky Surprise His Dad With A Brand New Lexus On His Birthday (photos) / Am A Virgin Till Thy Kingdom Come / Actress Eniola Badmus Raises Alarm After Receiving Death Threats On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.