Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,317 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Rev'd Godwin Okonkwo Poised To Sweep The Stakes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rev'd Godwin Okonkwo Poised To Sweep The Stakes (173 Views)

Anambra 2021: Reverend Godwin Okonkwo Joins Governorship Race (Photos) / How Come Eco Currency Is A Revolution In Pictures See The Stakes / Buhari APC Broom Failed To Sweep Away Corruption - International Journalist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rev'd Godwin Okonkwo Poised To Sweep The Stakes by remybj(m): 7:22am On Jun 09, 2021
The journey of a thousand miles starts with a step, Today we took a step forward towards realizing our vision to making Anambra a state where everyone would want to live and invest in. I was accompanied by party faithfuls, friends and supporters to submit the *Expression of interest and Nomination forms* at the national secretariat of our great party the APC at the National secretariat, we were received and welcomed by the National Acting secretary of our party who received my nomination forms and wished me well.

#GOC
#GodWinAnambra
#RenaissanceMedia

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Twitter Ban: Donald Trump Congratulates Buhari Over Twitter Suspension / The Bible Says *don't Be A Pussy* / Security Agencies Carrying Out ‘genocide’ In South-east – Igbo Elders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.