Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Ncdc Palliative Scammer Alert - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ncdc Palliative Scammer Alert (226 Views)

Looting At Akobo COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse, Oyo (Video) / Ladies Show Off Their Loot From COVID-19 Palliative Warehouse In Monkey Village / Man, Wife Pay Assassins To Eliminate Neighbour Over Covid-19 Palliative (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ncdc Palliative Scammer Alert by benodic: 9:12am On Jun 09, 2021
Beware of the above no claiming to be from NCDC and saying that NCDC is sharing N40k palliative.
The man called me this morning. He already has my birthday and name which he said he got from NCDC and was asking for my national ID and Voters Card to assess the 40k and when i told him i don't need the palliative he got angry and cut the call.
Please let us remain alert and careful

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria To Sell Unused Electricity To Four West African Countries / 17 People Killed In Fresh Plateau Attack / Charges Against Kanu Not Strong Enough, Says Lawyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.