Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,716,590 members, 6,422,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 August 2021 at 12:34 AM

Seyi Shay And Her Temper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay And Her Temper (210 Views)

I’m Working On My Temper – Seyi Shay (Photos) / Ice Prince Warns Seyi Shay And Victoria Kimani Over Shading Tiwa Savage / Chinedu Ikedieze, Seyi Shay And Vector In Studio (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Shay And Her Temper by CUMIN: 9:30am On Jun 09
It sounds weird for someone who told the world she was working on her temperament a day earlier
https://www.nairaland.com/6590546/im-working-temper-seyi-shay

Has just showed us that everything she said was just for the gram.

Now a video of her way with tiwa savage has shown she is a damaged goods that can't be worked on.
Re: Seyi Shay And Her Temper by meobizy(f): 10:30am On Jun 09
”I have the best spouse in the world” on social media yet the neighbours hear violence every night in the real world.

(1) (Reply)

Five Interesting Things You Didn't Know Abt Bbnaija Pepper Dem Winner, Mercy Eke / Davido React As Wizkid Vibing To His Song | Davido Is Innocent| Emmnuella Hits 1 / Bbnaija: Reactions After Dora Said, The Audacity Of Wathoni To Interrupt Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.