Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,375 members, 7,819,362 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce (56434 Views)

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Celebrates Her 44th Birthday With Beautiful Pictures / Kim Kardashian Celebrates Her New Billionaire Status With Kanye West (Photos) / Ini Edo's Sexy Dress To Rita Dominic's 44th Birthday Party (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 09, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
bills resetting her brain......signing out

Not true.

Her purse is large.

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Focusmind: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
Basicend:

She divorsed him because his christian steps. Kanye became a pastor kind of, and needs Kim to support him which means that she dumps all her perverse shows, dressings and ways. The woman could not cope with the load. She said many times that she still.loves him, but can't cope with mummy GO's life.

You got it bro. Kanye has become so evangelical that he is now tilting towards full pastorship. His wife is not that kind of evangelical and religiously inclined and have told Kanye on many occasions but the dude is determined to be an ordained pastor. He has even enrolled in an evangelical school and so dedicated.

This kind of thing happened to my former senior colleague who had a beautiful wife. The wife is a typical socialite as she owns exotic boutiquea. All of sudden, the man said he wanted to be a pastor and was dragging the wife into the religious circle against her will. It created serious marital issue and they had to temporary separate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by lkillbrokehoes: 2:14pm On Jun 09, 2021
These Kardashians and clouts? it's so hard to believe them
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Yoroot1: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
HBD kanye

3 months professional certified Event planning just for you

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by lkillbrokehoes: 2:20pm On Jun 09, 2021
Basicend:

She divorsed him because his christian steps. Kanye became a pastor kind of, and needs Kim to support him which means that she dumps all her perverse shows, dressings and ways. The woman could not cope with the load. She said many times that she still.loves him, but can't cope with mummy GO's life.
The Kardashians I know won't drop their lifestyle for anything, no way! Kanye forgot that he didn't marry a responsible woman as a wife.
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by nograv: 2:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
nigerianrevolut:
Perfectly normal. They are divorced not enemies. That is how our relationship with the North will remain cordial even after we raise the SOUTH NIGERIA flag.

Exactly I love this... We may no longer be together but we can be friends
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by ShijesMan(m): 2:22pm On Jun 09, 2021
Woman will always be woman

To make "Daily Money without Capital" click on my "Signature" to register for free
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by legallyminded: 2:23pm On Jun 09, 2021
Badsatan:
Ipob miscreants are sad!

They hate when people progress while they agitate forever.

Paid PR miscreant, what concerns IPOB with this topic? Your sense of reasoning is accursed sincerely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2021
Badsatan:
Ipob miscreants are sad!

I hate to say this. You are a born by mistake.
Kim and Kanye West are they anyway related to IPOB?
Why are you this useless?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Indispensable85(m): 2:27pm On Jun 09, 2021
NaijaSumi:
The Bible does not support divorce.

“A woman’s heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.”

Happy birthday and happy celebration Kanye

Not totally true.
There's a window for divorce, read your bible again.
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Indispensable85(m): 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
Reminds me of that woman that got pregnant for her husband in the middle of a divorce case she filled.

Confused element!
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Badsatan: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
gimakon:

I hate to say this. You are a born by mistake.
Kim and Kanye West are they anyway related to IPOB?
Why are you this useless?
Ya papa abi
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by koyyess: 2:30pm On Jun 09, 2021
See broke f@ggots ranting.

In nizooria, it's obviously a taboo for two divorced people to still love each other. Nizoorians prefer that there be chaos with affected children scattered in stranger's houses for survival because in African mumu culture, once a negroe goes solo, his children are thrown out to the streets.

Apes!!!

That is why you apes keep getting bad leaders that treat you like sh1t.

Foolish apes!!

And fyi, Kanye and Kim are homos. Their relationship is born out of agreement. Something alien to apes because they love forcing people to do things their way.
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by teabully(m): 2:34pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fahdiga1:
When you shine a woman's kondo that will reset her brain she will never forget you even in her grave. If you know you know
is dis fahdiga of lasu, Political science dept 2012 set.
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:35pm On Jun 09, 2021
c900:
Woman like this, you just leave her to do what she likes. Although Kanye na another jaguda.

How dare you call my main guy jaguda? grin grin grin
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2021
BiGVEEN58:
If Kanye and his wife don’t make official statement about news of their divorce openly or through their social media accounts, I will never ever believe there is a divorce.

Kanye and Kim are maestros in show biz. They could be catching cruise cheesy

And that's another thing.

I've not been informed officially
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by AutoChick4U(f): 2:39pm On Jun 09, 2021
channelstravel:
Why did she file for a break-up if she still loves him? No be like say he dey beat am.

I write amazing CVs and statements of purpose for admissions abroad. See my signature
You think oyibo are like nigerians that are used to suffering and smiling? D marriage was becoming toxic so she had to bolt.
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by ugochukwufrenzy: 2:40pm On Jun 09, 2021
Badsatan:
Ipob miscreants are sad!

you have been noticed,,now use your life do beta thing
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by weedfada(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2021
Healthy boundaries....
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Emminaldo: 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2021
Naso my ex girlfriend the tell me I still love you despite say I dey with another person.... I just the reserve my comment �
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by davillian(m): 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2021
Fahdiga1:
When you shine a woman's kondo that will reset her brain she will never forget you even in her grave. If you know you know
grin
I swear be like Kanye sabi nack.....
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by azzima(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
This is what happens in an ALREADY ARRANGED MARRIAGE( no hard feelings).....All these Gay/ Bisexual rappers *** Hello Diddy***
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Engrisaac(m): 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by IYANGBALI: 2:53pm On Jun 09, 2021
That’s what happens when you prick is big and delicious . bola146 abi I lie?
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by wildikeman(m): 2:55pm On Jun 09, 2021
I know people will come here and write rubbish. He is the father of her kids. Come on people.
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by Caaz: 2:56pm On Jun 09, 2021
tydi:
definitely a confused woman in definition. There are a lot of them Nigeria girls like her. Smh

In the streets is where she belongs.. Leave her there.
I can see that you're talking from experience.... how's you druggie ex wife?
And your new baby mama.hope you ve quit taking hard drugs and now caring for your multiple kids now.

Next time stop sterotyping women .
Re: Kim Kardashian Celebrates Kanye West's 44th Birthday Despite Filing For Divorce by sugarfrank(m): 2:58pm On Jun 09, 2021
Lol
Fahdiga1:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Photos: Omotola's 15 Years Old Daughter Is Almost As Tall As Her. / “I Had My First Kid At 24” Annie Idibia Says As She Shows Off Her Grown Up Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.